AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models who create ManyVids videos on their phones

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2016
So I have an iphone 5s. I created a video on my phone to upload to manyvids. i planned on emailing it to myself so that i can open it on my laptop, download it, and then upload it to many vids. it is 15 minutes long and unfortunately is "too long" to send through email. so then i tried sending it on messenger to my old facebook page i no longer use but is still activated. it was "too long" for that too. Now I have no clue how to get my video on manyvids. how do you other models go about doing this?

If you plug in your phone to your laptop, you could access the phone contents through the file browser window. If not, try getting Dropbox, install it on your phone and on your laptop and send it through there :)

So I have an iphone 5s. I created a video on my phone to upload to manyvids. . . . Now I have no clue how to get my video on manyvids. how do you other models go about doing this?

See this, from Apple.

As a practical matter, it's easier to use an app like iMazing to get it onto your PC/laptop, then upload to manyvids.

I'm all about Android, me, myself, personally, but I'm assuming with iPhones you can also plug it into a computer via USB and just drag-and-drop to the desktop?

Exactly what I did when I filmed on my handy dandy Droid.

you can also upload pictures and videos straight to manyvids FROM your phone on their mobile site. I've never done a video but I've uploaded pics to my gallery a ton of times.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Exactly what I did when I filmed on my handy dandy Droid.

By default, Apple doesn't allow you to do this on the iphone. When you plug it into a Mac computer, it doesn't show up in Finder as a mounted drive. Apple doesn't give users direct access the iphone's filesystem. It would be nice if they did, but I suppose in the hands of some users, that could lead to corrupted or inconsistent content on the phone. Apps like iMazing, iBrowse, etc., fill that gap in functionality.

By default, Apple doesn't allow you to do this on the iphone. When you plug it into a Mac computer, it doesn't show up in Finder as a mounted drive. Apple doesn't give users direct access the iphone's filesystem. It would be nice if they did, but I suppose in the hands of some users, that could lead to corrupted or inconsistent content on the phone. Apps like iMazing, iBrowse, etc., fill that gap in functionality.
I use my phone to make prize pic sets, and access them on my Windows computer via the usb all the time.

Reactions: RubyClaire27
Status
Not open for further replies.