AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Normal to receive this little views on manyvids on an explicit video?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
So I just posted a riding my gspot vibrator video on manyvids... I took a nap worried if it was going to get any attention despite being the video I've put the most work into and made a VERY enticing teaser and thumbnail, I woke up and... it's gotten 10 views in 2 hours?? This doesn't seem right. I literally posted a video sipping water and a video painting my nails yesterday and it's gotten way more views than this. What gives?

I dont personally have a lot of experience with manyvids and hopefully someone with more experience can chime in but i was told targetting a lot of different fetishes was a good way to make money on manyvids so it doesn't surprise me that a nail painting video got more hits than a riding one.

I dont personally have a lot of experience with manyvids and hopefully someone with more experience can chime in but i was told targetting a lot of different fetishes was a good way to make money on manyvids so it doesn't surprise me that a nail painting video got more hits than a riding one.
That is a good point. It's been 4 hours now and I'm still stuck at 12 views despite retweeting a few times.

I honestly thought it may be my prices?

Before I get backlash on saying this, I was roasted on the amiugly subreddit and had hundreds of comments telling me I am ugly. I also have a severe skin condition that covers my ENTIRE BODY that is not hideable at all (I tried everything I could think of, make up, fish nets, patches, lighting), and am not JUST bbw because bbw is workwithable af, but not in my case, I am UNPROPORTIONATE bbw, so it doesn't sit right on my body and I am fat everywhere except... except for my ass. Yeah. Pretty bad.

I also have a really large vulva but I'm been making sure to tag my stuff big pussies and whatnot.

The riding my gspot vibrator was 18 minutes and I had it priced at 57. I know that may seem delusional for my attractiveness level but I assumed everyone had a niche?

I had that sipping water video get more views than that, it was a 2 minute clip of me drinking water priced for $6 but still no sales.

Am I being delusional with my pricing? I
just frantically panic changed the prices on my videos. I took my riding my vibe one down to 16.99 for an 18 minute 49 second video.

Am I underselling myself now? I had a 6 minute 4 second video I posted of me playing with my vibe, but my skin issue was SO prominent in my thumbnail that even though I'd typically say it was fair that I priced it at $18, I feel like maybe it's not getting hits due to my skin and there's just... nothing I can do about it.

I of course tried covering it with makeup before recording, but nothing works.. so I think maybe while 18 would typically be fair for it, I was just asking for too much since my skin is so especially bad in that teaser? Even though I personally think the teaser looks great!

But for a normal person who's not used of seeing that, maybe not. I think I wore it well in that vid, despite it being extra noticeable. So I just panic changed it down to 4.99 now. Painting my nails vid 4 minutes 20 seconds, originally priced at 12, now priced at 2.99

None of these 4 videos have gotten any sales yet despite starting posting on the 10th, and it's the 24th now. It really sucks because I have a really high sex drive and would really LOVE to make an income off of this work, but I wonder if it just doesn't work for some people?

I'm relying on this as my sole source of income right now because I live in a rural area and don't have reliable transportation, so I am super distraught.

Last edited:
So .. I posted a hot gg vid to my MV acct that I’d say is reasonably successful and I have a decent gg following. I posted it on the 19th, it’s had 50views and it’s. $4.99

I think $1 a minute is still about standard for solo content. I’ve never managed to sell an explicit vid for more than $40 and pricing something that high for me would mean it would have a high production value and probably 40min or EXTREME fetish.

I also think like.. what would I pay personally? For me.. 50dollars for a 18min vid.. no matter how into it I am, would be too much.

That doesn’t mean there aren’t buyers at those higher prices but those types are going to be more invested in YOU personally… and willing to pay well above market rate.

Yes everything has it’s niche but you have to know that niche .. not just like post and pray it hits the market.

if I were you, I’d be trying a few different options to see what works.

some of the stuff you’re-describing like nail painting and water sipping might do better on places like C4s. Also I have a nail painting clip that never sold once on all 5 of my clip sites so .. I dunno 🤷‍♀️

I also totally understand being in a financial situation- clip selling isn’t typically something you can do and immediately make enough to live off. Most people do it as a side hustle while they figure out what works for them, and build that content library and following.

P. S not sure how your thumbnails are but on mv I’ve noticed thumbs with text do better. Also on mv if you post a high price but discount it that can help drive traffic. Mv dudes love a perceived discount, and it will put it in search results for discounted vids

Sometimes you post a vid and it bombs. Just happens. Could be the day or time or anything really?

You can always take it down and repost

Last edited:
So .. I posted a hot gg vid to my MV acct that I’d say is reasonably successful and I have a decent gg following. I posted it on the 19th, it’s had 50views and it’s. $4.99

I think $1 a minute is still about standard for solo content. I’ve never managed to sell an explicit vid for more than $40 and pricing something that high for me would mean it would have a high production value and probably 40min or EXTREME fetish.

That doesn’t mean there aren’t buyers at those higher prices but those types are going to be more invested in YOU personally… and willing to pay well above market rate.

Yes everything has it’s niche but you have to know that niche .. not just like post and pray it hits the market.

if I were you, I’d be trying a few different options to see what works.

some of the stuff you’re-describing like nail painting and water sipping might do better on places like C4s. Also I have a nail painting clip that never sold once on all 5 of my clip sites so .. I dunno 🤷‍♀️

I also totally understand being in a financial situation- clip selling isn’t typically something you can do and immediately make enough to live off. Most people do it as a side hustle while they figure out what works for them, and build that content library and following.

P. S not sure how your thumbnails are but on mv I’ve noticed thumbs with text do better.
Yep, I've been doing the post and pray thing lol. That is almost certainly the bulk of my problem

Oh yeah, I have a c4s, too, and I'm genuinely surprised the nails and sipping haven't sold on there yet? I was wondering about that. I adjusted my prices on c4s just now, too.

I could definitely play around with some different thumbnail options. What editor do you use for it or could you suggest? I know of canva, wondering if there are better others (and I'll be googling too, just always nice to hear from within the industry)

Yep, I've been doing the post and pray thing lol. That is almost certainly the bulk of my problem

Oh yeah, I have a c4s, too, and I'm genuinely surprised the nails and sipping haven't sold on there yet? I was wondering about that. I adjusted my prices on c4s just now, too.

I could definitely play around with some different thumbnail options. What editor do you use for it or could you suggest? I know of canva, wondering if there are better others (and I'll be googling too, just always nice to hear from within the industry)
What categories do u have the sipping water in on C4s? How do other sipping vids in that niche do? Look at what’s selling in those categories

2 min is VERY short for there.so that may be partly it.

I use canva for thumbnails- it’s easy and free version is great.

Feel free to scroll my MV it’s a mix of good thumbnails and garbage ones lol. The ones with text perform better. Www.miss-lollipop.com has my links

I do a variety of fetishes but you’ll notice I lean into mind control and a specific niche involving Kaa from the jungle book. That was trial and error figuring out what sold best for me and building a fan base in that niche. Now I have a big following in that area

Reactions: redsilk
It just really depends on the day, time of day, and a lot of other factors when it comes to how many views you get on a video. And even if you have a ton of views, that won't always equate to sales.

This is just my experience, but generally videos where you're just sipping water, brushing your hair, painting your nails, etc won't sell a whole ton. Even explicit vids, if there's not really any dialogue or storyline/plot to it, it will really only do well if you're already a very popular/established creator (with some exceptions, of course). I do reasonably well on MV posting only a video or two a month, and generally tend to be in the top 100 when I actually put in the work during the month. What sells is videos with plots. Doesn't matter what the fetish is, make a storyline out of it. At least, that's what worked for me. I was putting out plain masturbation videos and super easy fetish stuff with essentially no plot when I was a bb camgirl and the only people who bought my videos were my cam regulars. When I started getting more detailed and intricate and adding more dialogue to my vids, that's when I started doing really well.

Obviously your mileage may vary, and I'm sure there's models who do very well without that. But, from what I've seen, the majority of models who do well have those sorts of videos.

It just really depends on the day, time of day, and a lot of other factors when it comes to how many views you get on a video. And even if you have a ton of views, that won't always equate to sales.

This is just my experience, but generally videos where you're just sipping water, brushing your hair, painting your nails, etc won't sell a whole ton. Even explicit vids, if there's not really any dialogue or storyline/plot to it, it will really only do well if you're already a very popular/established creator (with some exceptions, of course). I do reasonably well on MV posting only a video or two a month, and generally tend to be in the top 100 when I actually put in the work during the month. What sells is videos with plots. Doesn't matter what the fetish is, make a storyline out of it. At least, that's what worked for me. I was putting out plain masturbation videos and super easy fetish stuff with essentially no plot when I was a bb camgirl and the only people who bought my videos were my cam regulars. When I started getting more detailed and intricate and adding more dialogue to my vids, that's when I started doing really well.

Obviously your mileage may vary, and I'm sure there's models who do very well without that. But, from what I've seen, the majority of models who do well have those sorts of videos.
Seconding this. It made me kinda think a bit so sorry for going off on a brainstorm binge - I am procrastinating.

Plots (or fabricated plot.. i have one thats like "sneaky squirty mommy wants you to cum to her tits!" its me playing outdoors done up all nice, but NO talking. But the title alone sold the fantasy and made it sell very well.

Another example would be armpit/belly buttons stuff - the stuff that SELLS for me is not "me fingering my belly button" but.. "Alien impregnated me and now I can only get pleasure through my belly button"

or.. "Memserizing all men to obey my armpits and tits"
"Jerk off to my stinky pits - Or else I'll smother you in them!"

So like, lets say your riding video is mostly in silent - your riding video could be "Riding my vibe and trying not to moan - Roomate right outside the door!"

Or the painting nails one try titling it 'Painting my nails slutty red before I go out and suck cock"

Make sure the description is clear that there's no cock sucking. But you could write a story like "I wanted my nails to be an extra slutty red tonight because I'm planning on going out and sucking cock. I know my long nails will look so cute wrapped around big dicks all night as I guzzle cum! My Mom always told me red lipstick was the best way to get a guys attention but she was wrong! Guys just LOVE my long red nails, they can't get enough of them.. they're a DICK MAGNET. You can just watch as I paint them and fantasize about all the cocks I'm going to suck.."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.