AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models - Will you show your private life to your selected members?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2017
Hi

I was wondering today if some models are willing to show via private sessions their day by day routine to their most important members. Of course non-adult things.

Thanks
B

That's what most models snapchats are for. Mine, when I did MFC, was a few nudes a day but mostly a day in the life of me. Aka cooking and my cat and occasionally me raging about a particular code I was working on. Super personal stuff though? No. it's too easy to tip your location on accident doing more than small things here and there.

That's what most models snapchats are for. Mine, when I did MFC, was a few nudes a day but mostly a day in the life of me. Aka cooking and my cat and occasionally me raging about a particular code I was working on. Super personal stuff though? No. it's too easy to tip your location on accident doing more than small things here and there.

I guess you could also try to commission a custom video from the performer of your choice, where she shows you that sort of stuff. Trying to show that stuff over a cam stream would be pretty difficult, considering the performer would have to lug their potentially not-portable cam setup along with them to do it...

I feel like a custom video might be a better way to go than live streaming. For me with live streaming this content there are 2 issues

1)delivery - WiFi will likely drop at some point meaning I can't do it
2) editing - there's a reason I cam in a set place. I have it laid out so it's not showing anything I don't want people to see eg location tip offs, real name tip offs ... plus of course other people in the cam without consent. Pretty hard to live stream and avoid all of this at the grocery store etc

No because they would be incredibly bored with my day job and my overall unexciting life.

I really feel like you'd enjoy a large # of models paid snapchats. Today i showed my breakfast, editing clips, giving my dogs meds, and im abotu to go to therapy and will show getting ready and heading out that way

I'd also be happy to show extra via direct snaps for tips. Like "hey show more of your chores" or whatever.

earlier this weekend i showed my camping trip... I also show snaps around my city (im very open about where I live)

the only thing i wont show is like, ppl that havent consented to be in there (but my friends are often cool with it) or bathroom habits, or sex with my boyfriend.

Very nice :) Thanks for response.

I really feel like you'd enjoy a large # of models paid snapchats. Today i showed my breakfast, editing clips, giving my dogs meds, and im abotu to go to therapy and will show getting ready and heading out that way

I'd also be happy to show extra via direct snaps for tips. Like "hey show more of your chores" or whatever.

earlier this weekend i showed my camping trip... I also show snaps around my city (im very open about where I live)

the only thing i wont show is like, ppl that havent consented to be in there (but my friends are often cool with it) or bathroom habits, or sex with my boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.