AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models You May Like

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Instructions_and_Features#Models_You_May_Like
wiki.myfreecams.com said:
Based on the millions of interactions that our members and models have with each other at MyFreeCams.com, our system is able to accurately guess what other models you may like. This can be a very useful tool to quickly find models that you enjoy watching.

I have not read how this list is worked out, other then the above quote but in my experience as a member this list is really accurate. It's only downside is models have to be 'Online' to match.

Do models see the list in good light? I mean it's a list of similar models that could be seen either as friends or competition depending on your perspective.

Streamate also has "Similar Models" listed to the side. I like it because in order to get listed, the models have to fill out their profile and be online. Sure it's competition, but I feel it's more of a headache when a member can't ever find a model with tags he's into.

I honestly think it is a good promotion to models who simply take the time and effort to fill out their profiles. I figure if you lose a member because of this, you'll still be likely to gain some from it as well. Either way it's better than having an empty profile where no one knows what you offer.

I have known some model to see what other similar models do and then become friends/ cam mates and ......
any thing that promotes cam models to not fight I am right behind. you're in a pretty intimidating business last thing you need to feel it a lone..

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Status
Not open for further replies.