AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Moderator Time Period

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 12, 2022
Can anyone tell me where the setting is in the broadcaster panel for setting the moderator expiry time. The model I visit has to set me as moderator every 24 hours and it's driving us crazy, yet neither of us can figure out where the setting is. I know there is one because I've seen an image of the form control on the web but we're damned if we can find it. If anyone can share a screenshot that shows exactly where it is I will be eternally grateful.

Can anyone tell me where the setting is in the broadcaster panel for setting the moderator expiry time. The model I visit has to set me as moderator every 24 hours and it's driving us crazy, yet neither of us can figure out where the setting is. I know there is one because I've seen an image of the form control on the web but we're damned if we can find it. If anyone can share a screenshot that shows exactly where it is I will be eternally grateful.
Give me like 5 minutes and I'll post a screen shot.

Upvote 0
MOD.png

Click the drop down for Moderators Expire After, select Never.

Upvote 0
Another question. If you set someone as a mod then subsequently change that setting, will the new time period automatically be applied or will it only take effect next time you make them a moderator?

Upvote 0
Another question. If you set someone as a mod then subsequently change that setting, will the new time period automatically be applied or will it only take effect next time you make them a moderator?
Automatic. Same with changing who can chat in the room/any other setting in that panel. :) If you want to make triple sure, then she can change the setting, unmod you and remod you.

Upvote 0
Automatic. Same with changing who can chat in the room/any other setting in that panel. :) If you want to make triple sure, then she can change the setting, unmod you and remod you.
Thanks. Because I don't see the same options it's been hard to figure it out between us. You've been an amazing help.

Upvote 0
To me that equates to never but I don't use mods.
Yep 6 months is a loooong time.
I've only ever been a mod in one particular room. The model does not need one, but sometimes it helps when she's busy.
So it's left that I'm only ever a mod when she feels a bit of help would be useful, and then for the lowest 24 hour duration.
It's a privilege to help, not an expectation.

Edit: should add that 'help' is mostly about the languages that commonly appear in the chat, not getting involved in running the room/show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Yep 6 months is a loooong time.
I've only ever been a mod in one particular room. The model does not need one, but sometimes it helps when she's busy.
So it's left that I'm only ever a mod when she feels a bit of help would be useful, and then for the lowest 24 hour duration.
It's a privilege to help, not an expectation.

Edit: should add that 'help' is mostly about the languages that commonly appear in the chat, not getting involved in running the room/show.
I don't expect to do anything in the way of moderating. I think the role was given to me in an honorary fashion. A sort of thanks for being a supporter for a long time. If it was a room with thousands of visitors then a mod has a role but in less busy rooms a moderator really just runs the risk of interfering when the model could better handle it herself. So I'll bask in the glory of my redness but unless someone is really out of order and she is really busy then I'll play it calm.

Upvote 0