AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most embarrassing moment on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KittyWilde said:
Jupiter551 said:
Well, regarding queefing - if anyone gives you shit or assumes it's a fart when a girl pulls a dildo out simultaneously, or changes position etc...they're probably a virgin or pretty sexually inexperienced and you can throw that back at them lol.

Anyone who's had sex more than a few times knows how queefing works. (I've noticed doggy style seems to be the biggest culprit for queef generation).

Um, I can "queef on command". It used to be listed as my special talent but I had too many requests for it and subsequently too many embarrassing moments doing it that I removed it from my MFC profile. I mean, I can literally go into doggy-style position and without toys or any insertion I can make myself queef. Now don't I feel speshal.

Anyhoo, I won't go into too much detail, but let's just say my most recent embarrassing moment happened in an anal group show. When I came, and I come HARD from anal, the dildo shot out of my ass onto a white blanket. And this, folks, is where the story ends and your imagination begins or where I refer you to the following video for further explanation :)50 - 1:10 minute mark).

As one member was quoted as saying "I have never seen you move so fast in my life"...referring to me trying to cover up the, um, ya know....stuff. :shock: :shifty: :lol:

Lol that video you linked is great too... hey I almost "slipped" the first time I had sex lol - although in my defense it was pitch dark and it was an honest mistake, I was umm, probing the area and suddenly there came a sultry whisper in my ear.. "wrong hole..!"

Reactions: JimsX
Mine would have to be about a year ago or so, I was getting quite intoxicated (Shots of Crown Royal can kinda do that) and I got up to move my computer chair so I could dance around a little. Dumbly enough, I pulled the chair towards me, not realizing how close it was to my feet. While moving and putting downward force on the chair, I ran directly over my second toe on my left foot. I yelled out "oh shit that hurt!" and then laughed it off not thinking anything else about it. The next day, I woke up to find my toe, black and blue, and crooked. To this day, it still isn't straight. lol Broken toe while intoxicated... All caught on cam in public chat lol :D

Reactions: goldenaye666
KittyWilde said:
Um, I can "queef on command". It used to be listed as my special talent but I had too many requests for it and subsequently too many embarrassing moments doing it that I removed it from my MFC profile. I mean, I can literally go into doggy-style position and without toys or any insertion I can make myself queef. Now don't I feel speshal.

METOOMETOOMETOOMETOO!!!
FUCK do I feel so much better to know there is someone out there like me! I arch my back and suddenly there is this 'swwwwwooooooof' sound.

I actually came to this thread to announce that I had the biggest, most epic quif of my life. I got applauded. I was in tears laughing so fucking hard and it just kept on going! So as you can imagine it went:

*PFFFTHHH* hehehe *PTH PTH PTH* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *PTHPTHTPTTHHTHTHHTHTHTHTHTHT*
:woops:

Rosemary said:
KittyWilde said:

METOOMETOOMETOOMETOO!!!
FUCK do I feel so much better to know there is someone out there like me! I arch my back and suddenly there is this 'swwwwwooooooof' sound.

I actually came to this thread to announce that I had the biggest, most epic quif of my life. I got applauded. I was in tears laughing so fucking hard and it just kept on going! So as you can imagine it went:

Hahaha! That's the best....when you keep queefing as you're laughing at your queefing. I have done that numerous times. It usually happens when I sit up after doing doggie-style and it just kinda rips out of me. Then I laugh and it happens again. And then I laugh even harder and, you guessed it, it happens again and it just sounds like I'm having a queef-attack. See what I did there? I coined a new phrase - queef attack. That is now our thing, Rosemary. We're queef attack artists. Haha :dance:

Anyways, so yeah, queefing is fun. I have entertained my friends at parties with it. Now THAT is an embarrassing confession. Of course, there was alcohol involved so that makes it perfectly okay, right? Right...

I was doing a Jacuzzi show tonight with (accidentally) really hot water. After about 15 minutes I went into a private show. All was going well until I started feeling WAY too hot. I had the sudden feeling that I was going to either throw up, pass out, or both. I told the guy that I was sorry, but I felt really sick all of a sudden and ended the private.

I had to lay on the floor of the bathroom for 10 minutes before I could stand. I felt like such a dork.

The most embarassing thing that's happened to me was spilling a bit of Cherry Coke on my top.
Then again, I've been on MFC for less than a month ;)

But it's good to hear that even really successful girls aren't perfect and that they screw up every now and then! ^^

I love this thread!

It's nice to know that we all have our "moments". hehe

I was doing a public show.. getting right into it.
I end up bashing my forehaed on my metal head board. I thought it was hilarious and started laughing uncontrollably, so much that I ended up snorting really loudly. This made me laugh even more!!

Im such a clutz...im surprised stuff like this doesn't happen more often!

I was doing a prvt show and obvously I was ya yaing the sister hood. My cat decided oooh oh my god a moving hand came in the cam and started to swat and my hand lol. Me and the member laughed and went on with the show I made 1500 tokens from him! :lol:

I finally started yesterday on MFC

Great thing was after 10 minutes i dropped my glass and stepped in it
Then i had to pick the glas out of my foot

10 minutes and allready that happens to me :lol:

sxycherrypie said:
I was doing a prvt show and obvously I was ya yaing the sister hood. My cat decided oooh oh my god a moving hand came in the cam and started to swat and my hand lol. Me and the member laughed and went on with the show I made 1500 tokens from him! :lol:

Oftentimes when I'm using a vibrator my cat decides it's cuddle time (must sound like purring to her) and tries to rub her headd on the vibrator and I have to shoo her away.
Gets lots of pussy jokes.

Also, when I'm using a dildo and really going at it, sometimes my ass will gape just from all the muscles going bonkers in that general region. I know some guys who think its pretty hot but Ive always found it awkward.
And queefing. Oh queefs...

Jessi said:
sxycherrypie said:

Oftentimes when I'm using a vibrator my cat decides it's cuddle time (must sound like purring to her) and tries to rub her headd on the vibrator and I have to shoo her away.
Gets lots of pussy jokes.

Also, when I'm using a dildo and really going at it, sometimes my ass will gape just from all the muscles going bonkers in that general region. I know some guys who think its pretty hot but Ive always found it awkward.
And queefing. Oh queefs...
I hate queefing during sex and shows it is embarrassing as hell to me. I had to laugh at your cat rubbing on the vibrator guess you have to share it with more than one pusy =P.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
PixieDust_ said:
I finally started yesterday on MFC

Great thing was after 10 minutes i dropped my glass and stepped in it
Then i had to pick the glas out of my foot

10 minutes and allready that happens to me :lol:

At least they'll remember you. It's both brilliant and endearing. :thumbleft:

Rosemary said:
KittyWilde said:

METOOMETOOMETOOMETOO!!!

I can quif on demand too.. It's a special talent that's for sure! You're epic quif makes me feel a lot better about all of my little quif moments. I have a hard time NOT quifing in doggie position sometimes, so I'm always so reluctant when someone wants to see me do doggy *face palm* totallly happened last night. Actually I had a lot of embarrasing moments last night... I think my worst though was when I was showing off my epic deep throating skills to tease some of the guys in public. I may have been drinking (a lot of) beer, which always makes me a bit belchy. Anyways, I realize during my awesome deep throating tease that I have a burp- as quickly as I tried to pull the toy out it just wasn't quick enough... I totally burped all over poor blue balled bob (that's muh toy ;) ). Everyone laughed at me and I just apologized and said that's what happens when you drink and deep throat!... and then we quickly moved onto a DIFFERENT talent :lol:

Reactions: Rosemary
doing a public masturbation show on the edge of my (bottom floor) balcony - sitting on the ledge with the computer balanced.
Got tangled in teh cord.
Fell.
computer fell
Cam stayed on long enough for ENTIRE room to see me crash on my ass on to concrete, before going black..

aaaand smashed my laptop to smitherines...

Big. Black. Bruise on my ass for like 3 weeks after...

Oh and then the bathtub show. iN the bubble bath. Glass of red wine. Music. Masturbating - foot flew up and SMASHED the glass into the tub...

Reactions: JimsX
It's not Official. I can add my story to this thread:

I was doing a private a couple days ago, and everything was going great. I had just gotten off not once but TWICE. When I decided to do a close up of my kitty. Well I have been having issues recently with carpenter ants. Well I get the cam nice and close and see something (I assume it's fuzz) so I grab it and say "What is that" yeah well needless to say it was a carpenter Ant on my TAINT! I freaked out screamed like a little girl, and threw it down and (in my hand I had a dildo) so I beat the damn thing with a dildo. I was SO embarrassed I not only ended the private but then was 10 shades of red when I returned from my private into my public chat. It was HORRIBLE. Totally the worst thing ever. I mean it doesn't get much worse then doing a close up on your sexy twat only to see a ginormous ANT crawling up your taint to your pussy. Man of man! Not COOL!

Worst emote fail ever yesterday. I opened a dude's cam and typed :look thinking it would be a smiley of some spying. My stomach dropped when a text block popped up. Reading the text made me set my beer down and hang my head in shame. It said "You look like I need another drink." :crybaby:

I Don't have much embarrassing moment on cam.

But yeah some things like i accidentally kicked my keyboard or mouse or i am in prvt then suddenly a small bug landed on my legs that i had to chase it so it won't fly on me again.

or i accidentally moved my cam on different side of my room and show how messy it is. The customers saw my panties on the floor and the foods i ate my clothes and different kind of trash on the floor. Then one guy took me in prvt and ask me to clean it .

Ahh one time too i went online without noticing how messy my hair was then a guy prvted me again just to have me comb my hair

A while back one of my favorite models wasn't in a great mood and I decided to do something to cheer her up. I asked her to play a specific song and then turn on my cam. I proceeded to dance around my living room while lip synching to the song. She laughed her ass off. Everyone else in the room had no idea what was going on until after the song and I explained what I did. She was still convulsing with laughter.

At the demand of everyone in the room I decided to do it again. Any members that tipped her 100 would get to view my cam, because I'm awesome like that. Now I'm a showman at heart so I stepped it up for this. So there I was, in nothing but boxers and a dress shirt (I even popped the collar), with a guitar hero guitar slung across my back(for the solo) and a whisk in my hand as a microphone silently screaming my heart out to Bon Jovi's Livin On A Prayer when my roommate, who said she wasnt coming home that night, walks in with someone we went to high school with.

I was literally on my knees and "seductively" running a hand through my hair.

She says, "What the hell are you doing?" While both her and our high school friend (also female) laugh. I shut off the music, and am blushing like no on has ever blushed before. The only sound in the room right then was the wild uncontrollable laughter of the model coming through my laptop speakers.

Miss_Lollipop said:
MAN! WHY DONT I HAVE REGULARS LIKE YOU DUDE???!?!?!

With all due respect to all the other guys out there, there's really no one like me. There are some with similarities, and others that are far more awesome in other ways, but only one CommonAnomaly.

Reactions: PiperFinn
PlayboyMegan said:
I was in a pvt and the guy said, "yea, I want you to milk my cock." I now know he meant that he wanted to cum. Well, I took it the wrong way, and I got my index finger and thumb and started making this pulling down motion, as if I were milking a cow. *facepalm* LOL!

I actually do this with my nipples sometimes without even thinking about it... Which means that yes, I do know how to milk a cow...

Lol! I love this thread! Glad to know we all have our "moments" from time to time. I have had a few. My cat tends to be on my bed behind me almost every day while I cam... she has walked up and tried getting attention while I was in the middle of a pvt show "doing my thing", lol... she has attacked the cord to the Hitachi a few times while I was using it (I even have it in one of my vids, lol)... other than that, I think I do goofy, clutsy things pretty often, so hitting my elbow on the chair, dropping my dildo on the floor while trying to be sexy, and dropping the cam once or twice have all def happened, lol!

ah!Full room, topic for oil show completed and me unable to open the oil!I wasn't able to open it for like 4 mins!then took a fork and smashed the top...

Most of my fails happen when I cum, I lose control of my body literally and crashed 2 lamps during the show, my cam fell almost everytime, throw my dildo away somwhere...
Oh and once I was cumming during a bath and I almost sunk like titanic!

It's actually funny because now when I'm close to orgasm everyone do the "hide under the chair" emote waiting for a disaster :D ahahha

This thread was great for early morning lolz!

I was doing a pvt with a regular who liked to take me pvt just to look at me shake my butt. I was bent over shaking my booty all up in the camera and I turned my head around to make sure that it looked alright and to my horror my tampon string was hanging out of my panties. I quickly turned my body around so he could only see my face and asked if he was liking what he saw -while at the same time I was tucking the string back in. He hadn't seemed to notice so I started the booty shaking back up and after a few minutes it happened again. He never said anything about it, but he hasn't visited me since :( ...I am sure he went back to the recorded pvt to watch it and was like :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.