AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most humiliating thing that happened to you on mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LEts see

I've fallen from a balcony, they got time to see me fall - before the laptop went black.
I've thrown my cam in a bath.
Queefed
Farted on another girl DURING a g/g show
Fallen on my ass during a sxy striptease
left my cam on for 20 mins wihtout realizing i was still logged in.
got my period during a show.
Realized the tampon string was showing during a show.
Toilet paper fuzzies ...
set my house on fire (badly)

JoleneBrody said:
I honestly feel like 20% of my show, every single night qualifies.

When I get nervous or embarrassed I do some pretty unattractive things. :shifty:

And yeah... queefs.
Sometimes I think I have just a little tiny silent burp brewing and then belch really loud. Those unexpected belches never fail to turn me into a red faced pile of embarrassed giggles.

Umm...scuse me, JJ? Yeah, you forgot a few.... :?

VgFEKSZ.gif

nSZftwQ.gif

AbRbhGY.gif

But "attractive" is in the eye of the beholder!! ;)

Godiva420 said:
I'm going to make a prediction here (and hopefully, because I predict it nothing will happen). I have an angle that I LOVE where I sit on my deskchair arm with my legs in the seat of the chair. It makes my ass look GREAT...like I don't mean to brag, but I could fap to that ass...anyway, I'll occasionally start to loose balance, but catch myself when I do. My biggest fault is I know things are a bad idea, but I push the envelope anyway just to see if I can. (ei I've spun around in my chair in this position)

***PREDICTION!****​

I will SOOOOOOO fall out of my chair one day on cam because of this position. There is no doubt in my mind about this fact! :lol:

Omg right now I'm soo shaking my head at myself...I saw like ONLY models posting, forgot to check the section. Thankfully, the worst change in my comments between the members section and models only are like this where I probably show that YES, my profile IS indeed true I am attracted to chicks too! Point is I wouldn't normally say the bolded comment in the member's section, but in the models only as a joke (I swear my ego isn't as big as my ass! :p As soon as I saw Kradek's name I thought OHAI MEMBERS! :woops: :oops:

I would be tempted on a thread about posting humiliating stupid stuff you regret, but yeah that's a total double post nightmare.

Right now I am so glad that's the dumbest thing I can think of that I would post on the members side by accident!

AmberCutie said:
I wonder if any members have humiliating stories to share or if they're just going to continue to lurk through the responses without saying anything...

Yeah I think we do need a few "Yeah forgot my cam was on, and and 3 models saw me picking my nose for like 5 minutes" stories.

AmberCutie said:
I wonder if any members have humiliating stories to share or if they're just going to continue to lurk through the responses without saying anything...

Wasn't lurking. Been busy for two measly days and this thread EXPLODES with reply's. :lol:

Don't know about 'most' embarrassing, just woke up from nap, but one of them happened just a few days ago. I was chatting with sexysteph and I had another models room popped up in a smaller box right below her room. I went to reply to what steph said about soundproofing her room. Only I didn't notice the cursor was on the other models room. 1200 people started wondering WTF I was talking about. Sad thing is my replies showed up in that models chat so i didn't notice anything wrong until they scrolled off the screen but they should have still been on steph's screen.

Got so flustered I just shut down that room quick to get out of there. :oops: Didn't mention it to steph either, so no one mention it if you see her!

Shawn_Parker said:
I popped my knee out of its socket and just started screaming. It hurt like hell.

My roof started leaking one night, and I just ran around my apartment holding my lap top trying to figure out what to do....

I uh omg ah... yup no words...you might be the winner or something at least, wow and owww (involving the knee). :shock:

Oh, another time I was playing the radio and Sweet Child o' Mine came on and I exclaimed, "Oh my god, I LOVE Stairway to Heaven!" So that was pretty horrifying to me when I realized it was NOT Stairway to Heaven. I don't even...

This totally reminded me of the other night when my regs were on my ass about not knowing enough comic book and nerdy things and one of them asked who Peter Parker was and I KNOW its Spiderman but I was so flustered from them being so disappointed in my lack of knowledge that I blurted out " I know Peter Parker is Superman!" and they totally didn't believe me when I tried to backpedal. So much fail. Also have not queefed on cam but whenever it happens in sex I get the giggles so bad so I'm praying for queef free camtimes.

AmberCutie said:

I was having a good time, and tipping away when MFC started acting up. It was not letting me open up the tip window for the model I was trying to tip. I started experimenting, and discovered I could still open offline tip windows for other models, and then just use it to tip the model I was visiting. So I started to do just that, and then not paying attention I sent a small rain of butterfly kisses to the wrong model. I had never even been in this models room, she was just on my friend list so I could investigate her if I ever saw her online.

I never did see her online, and the offline notes still say unread last time I checked. So I assume she never did log in to see them, and I hope she never notices if she ever does show up again one day.

A model called me a little bitch once. She quickly said she was kidding, but I don't think she was. :crybaby:

I don't think I can compete with some of the other ladies (all I have is knocking glasses over etc.), but something really humiliating happened to me on November 1... I had a great token night, made it to #58 on Miss MFC (huge deal for me), there were tip wars between the guys (which hadn't happened to me before) and I was being ecstatic, and totally hyped up. So I said that whoever tips me to get to #57 can choose any song I'll dance to. One of the guys who'd been a big part of the tip wars that night asked if I'll sing too, and I thought, fuck it, why not, tonight is awesome, so I said yes.
He tipped, I got to #57 and he picked The Circle of Life from The Lion King. In German. Of course you can't *dance* to that, so I sang and did a dramatic performance including lots of the movements the different animals made throughout the scene the song was playing in at the start of the movie. I used my tea tumbler as a baby Simba, put imaginary pumpkin juice on its forehead to "baptize" it like Rafiki does in the movie and held it up to the sky (i.e. apartment ceiling) at the end of the song. I also sang the whole song, and that is probably the most humiliating factor. I can't sing. At all. But I've known the song by heart since I was pretty much 3 and I sang at the top of my voice. It was so much fun, but soooooo humiliating in hindsight. :lol: I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't been all high and hyper. Whoever came into the room without having seen me before must have thought I was one hell of a crazy woman.

Yeah, member stories aren't going to be as fun, because we have time to revise our thoughts, and saying humiliating stuff as a complete unknown isn't really humiliating. Because often you're just saying things you don't believe just for the jokes/reactions.

I once tried to be sly and ask a model via a private tipnote a personal question (which she could answer cryptically or ignore, her call) and completely screwed up the command making it just a typed statement to the room. Good girl model defused the situation by answering it like I'd done nothing wrong.

I also kinda fell for a model who only wanted me for the empathy I gave rather than for who I am, but I don't feel humiliation from others on that, only myself.

Re: queefing, as a guy I don't understand the humiliation behind this. It's all the fun of a fart, but without the smell.

I regularly fall asleep on cam, and pretty normally wake up to a few models watching me sleep... One constantly calls me lazy in PMs before I wake up (Loca_Loca_ used to do this, too, before she disappeared). So, honestly, do you think I could be embarrassed on MFC?

Even when model friends turn my cam on when I am in a private, I don't bat an eye, and normally PM them afterwards just calling them spies. :p Some of them leave the cam on the whole time I am in private... but they're pervs. :lol:

Queefs... oh the queefs.
And I once had such a good orgasm.. i let out a little fart :( and a member said "that must have been a GOOD orgasm!"

Then on streamate once, a guy tipped me a BUNCH during a gold show. So afterwards since i know he likes to see me run around the room in high heels on, i put on my heels and balanced a pineapple on my head and ran around and stuff.
The newbies in my room were confused haha.

AmberCutie said:

I'm a computer program, and this is the Matrix v4.6 (Refer to the shoe that just miraculously appeared in your closet for patch notes). I can't be humiliated. I haven't been developed to feel such emotions. Good day.

I was doing a group pvt (back in the day when I did cum shows) with a Hitachi. It was going well and all that jazz, then just as I was about to have my finale, the Hitachi shorted out, made sparks everywhere, and killed the electricity in my entire apartment. I screamed like a little bitch lol. Luckily, they didn't see this, because it also killed my Internet LOL.
I'd had that Hitachi for like 4 years, and I didn't notice the wire was frayed. Terrifying! But, I went to Amazon and ordered another one the same night ;)

As a member, I find the most embarrassing aspect of MFC to be making tip requests in public chat.

Even for a simple song request, it seems that many members feel the need to chime in along the same lines as the model's response. Request a song the model likes and you'll receive cheers and compliments from the entire room; request a song the model doesn't like and it turns to jeers and insults.

For me, it's most awkward when the model doesn't respond to a request. It's difficult to tell whether the model missed the request in a busy chat room or ignored it to avoid giving a negative response. Is it appropriate to ask again or will other members mock you for not taking the hint?

We don't really put ourselves out there like the models do and the insults aren't particularly hurtful, but being criticized does tend to take the fun out of participating in a room.

Relkinet said:
Even for a simple song request, it seems that many members feel the need to chime in along the same lines as the model's response. Request a song the model likes and you'll receive cheers and compliments from the entire room; request a song the model doesn't like and it turns to jeers and insults.

Do not forget that the members often have the same taste in music as the model, they really may feel what they are saying.

I suppose the worst thing that's happened to me so far was the atrocious series of queefs I let out in a group show once. Not just one or two but a sputtering sequence of them, like an old lawnmower motor trying to start but failing.

I had to giggle and luckily nobody in the group mentioned it at all. Lucky escape.

:whistle:

I was doing a game on my white board, I had a room full of people and one of my favourite songs came on and I wanted to dance so I bent over to move the white board stand for some more room. Well the rubber on the hardwood floor made a horrible sound and someone in the room typed “OMG SHE JUST FARTED!” Everyone started laughing and I went totally beet red, I tried to explain that it was the stand but shrugged it off after a minute and just danced (hiding my face.)

Reactions: LadyLuna
ok on MFC i talk to myself, fart when trying to squirt, queef, and have fallen over (sober) while dancing oh and have ruined my laptop by squirting on it and it ruined the sound on my computer :crybaby:

on chaturbate i dont cam there much but this recently happened me and my man were camming and my gag reflex wasnt as suppressed as it usually is so i ended up vomiting on his cock while i was deep throating it i was so embarrassed i didnt want to go back on cam but i did and apologized to all the viewed sprayed some deep throat spray and guzzled the rest of my vodka and kept going after we cleaned up of course :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna
I'm not a model, but I watched a performance once where they apparently had their iTunes on 'shuffle' or something, and what song comes up during the action? Freaking 'Mahnamahna'
The best part is she actually tried to roll with it for a couple seconds, what a trooper :handgestures-salute:

Attachments

• Mahna.jpg
    Mahna.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 263
SockDrawerSecrets said:
I'm not a model, but I watched a performance once where they apparently had their iTunes on 'shuffle' or something, and what song comes up during the action? Freaking 'Mahnamahna'
The best part is she actually tried to roll with it for a couple seconds, what a trooper :handgestures-salute:

I've danced to it on camera on purpose MANY a time. I think I probably haven't posted here yet because I have no shame. :lol:

KayleePond said:
SockDrawerSecrets said:

I've danced to it on camera on purpose MANY a time. I think I probably haven't posted here yet because I have no shame. :lol:
Relevant.

I was wearing a Santa Hat tonight and one of my dogs jumped up and grabbed the fluffy ball on the end of it and pulled it off along with an extension..... :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.