AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most humiliating thing that happened to you on mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel humiliated when I'm trying to get members in my room to talk and NO ONE will say anything. It's like I'm talking to myself. I don't know. That's what's embarrassing to me. I just feel like guys are sitting behind their screen laughing because I'm trying so hard haha.

Vorigan said:
I always feel humiliated when I'm trying to get members in my room to talk and NO ONE will say anything. It's like I'm talking to myself. I don't know. That's what's embarrassing to me. I just feel like guys are sitting behind their screen laughing because I'm trying so hard haha.
I really loathe the first 5 minutes of camming for this reason. Usually, I try to combat this with doing little things to get people's attention/draw some conversation.

LANA_LUXXX said:
Vorigan said:
I really loathe the first 5 minutes of camming for this reason. Usually, I try to combat this with doing little things to get people's attention/draw some conversation.

It's more like the first 30min for me. Once that first person starts talking though it usually gets other members going.

Vorigan said:
LANA_LUXXX said:
Vorigan said:

It's more like the first 30min for me. Once that first person starts talking though it usually gets other members going.

Oh wow. I think honestly some members just might like open certain models' popups and have them in the background so that might be why some may not address you. I do notice that some members only enjoy talking when someone else is.

LANA_LUXXX said:
Vorigan said:
LANA_LUXXX said:
Vorigan said:

Oh wow. I think honestly some members just might like open certain models' popups and have them in the background so that might be why some may not address you. I do notice that some members only enjoy talking when someone else is.

Yeah if it's just not working I'll get up and show off or move but I can only wiggle my butt for so long! Sometimes I'm just thinking "now what?"

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I fell down. Hard. in the midst of trying to do a headstand after drinking and being on cam for like 6 hours. Nearly broke my neck. I was naked. Everyone laughed... but I have to assume it was not a good look.

glad I didn't see it :-D

I hid in bed for like two days. But also cause my neck hurt like hell. Good token night though. Good tokens. :?

LANA_LUXXX said:
Any time i am toying myself and i go to lick the toy afterwards and get a hair in my mouth. :crybaby:

Gawd I've done this so many times! My worst moments was a night someone tipped me to do a handstand. I hit a blacklight with my foot. It fell off the wall and promptly fell on my head. The guy who tipped felt sooo bad about it, but everyone else laughed. I'm over it. I just hope I never wind up in one of those camgirl fails vids on youtube. :p

Godiva420 said:
LANA_LUXXX said:
Any time i am toying myself and i go to lick the toy afterwards and get a hair in my mouth. :crybaby:
I just hope I never wind up in one of those camgirl fails vids on youtube. :p

Holy fuck. the thing of my nightmares.

Was on Streamate, but I still chuckle looking back on this.

Went to do a cowgirl POV show. Stuck the dildo to the mirror on the floor, and then saw I was too close to the cam, so I pushed the mirror back a bit and get down to business. I had accidentally shoved the mirror against our unattached closet door. Said door gets tipped forward, and fucking LANDS ON MY HEAD while I'm bouncing around on the dildo, enjoying myself.

Luckily it was a cheap closet door (the hollow kind), and my shoulder took more of the beating, but I was still pretty embarrassed. Plus side, my regular acted concerned and put in all caps "ARE YOU OKAY???" before we went back to diddling. Still managed to cum, at least. :lol:

Oh God,
Last year, while I was working on MFC, during the private I fell down from the chair in the middle of action :oops:

I felt soooooo embarrassing! I was kinda laying on it (the chair), legs in the air, and.. fell down on the floor, my ass slipped from it on the floor. It was extremely humiliating and actually very painful :woops:

good thing, it's was my one of my best regulars, he stayed in private, and we laughed till his tokens ended. :oops: But as he has this video in his archives, he always reminds me about my fail.
Sometimes he even messages me: Hey, I was so tired after work yesterday, didn't find you online, but I re-watched this video with chair..! :lol:
On the one hand it's pretty funny, but on the other *doooh* I still feel embarrassed!

I'm going to make a prediction here (and hopefully, because I predict it nothing will happen). I have an angle that I LOVE where I sit on my deskchair arm with my legs in the seat of the chair. It makes my ass look GREAT...like I don't mean to brag, but I could fap to that ass...anyway, I'll occasionally start to loose balance, but catch myself when I do. My biggest fault is I know things are a bad idea, but I push the envelope anyway just to see if I can. (ei I've spun around in my chair in this position)

***PREDICTION!****​

I will SOOOOOOO fall out of my chair one day on cam because of this position. There is no doubt in my mind about this fact! :lol:

Got too drunk in a bathtub show and dropped my glass toy which chipped it and spilled a shot across my laptop keyboard. Another time I was camming with my friend and someone took us private and we got the WORST case of the giggles while trying to 69 and just looked ridiculous.
Annnd then my cammiversay which I blew up 40+ balloons with prizes in them to only to realize that I'm terrified of popping balloons and made the most embarassing screams while trying to pop them in obscure non scary ways.

Probably not the best topic to discuss on MFC, but I was explaining to one of my former regulars via PM that a lot of models in certain countries work in crappy studios and sometimes even have someone typing for them, and he started calling me a liar and other very nasty things in my public chat. I felt my face turn beet red and I started crying so I quickly stepped off frame until I cooled off. Luckily everyone in my room at the time was really understanding but I was still really embarrassed about losing my composure afterwards.

Reactions: Teagan and LadyLuna
Once I drank too much and passed out on camera. I was out for a good 5-10 minutes, face down, with my camera on the floor. So basically the top of my head and my arms for that period of time. I was completely unresponsive, except when someone tipped me to wake up up I would barely lift my head and mumble, "Stop it, guys, y'all guys are so stupid..." and then faceplant again.

Luckily I gathered myself up enough to turn off my camera before I started puking all over the floor. Oh, god, the puke that night... :oops:

Oh, another time I was playing the radio and Sweet Child o' Mine came on and I exclaimed, "Oh my god, I LOVE Stairway to Heaven!" So that was pretty horrifying to me when I realized it was NOT Stairway to Heaven. I don't even...

LacieLaPlante said:
I set myself on fire. Forgot a candle was on, refilled my lighter. POOF. Burned off all my body hair, luckily nothing else. I'm actually really really lucky it wasn't worse
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a winner.

Queefing at an unexpected time will always mortify me, even though I've been known to do it on purpose, having it happen on accident is still awful.

I wonder if any members have humiliating stories to share or if they're just going to continue to lurk through the responses without saying anything...

I honestly feel like 20% of my show, every single night qualifies.

When I get nervous or embarrassed I do some pretty unattractive things. :shifty:

And yeah... queefs.
Sometimes I think I have just a little tiny silent burp brewing and then belch really loud. Those unexpected belches never fail to turn me into a red faced pile of embarrassed giggles.

Attachments

• 1e3a9cde.gif
    1e3a9cde.gif
    325.8 KB · Views: 531
  • A0EYkf9.gif
    A0EYkf9.gif
    863.1 KB · Views: 531
  • bdef8d5c.gif
    bdef8d5c.gif
    509.3 KB · Views: 531
  • c2c28dd7.gif
    c2c28dd7.gif
    832.7 KB · Views: 531
AmberCutie said:
Queefing at an unexpected time will always mortify me, even though I've been known to do it on purpose, having it happen on accident is still awful.

I wonder if any members have humiliating stories to share or if they're just going to continue to lurk through the responses without saying anything...
ya, seriously! i didnt post this in models only for a reason. :?

LilyEvans said:
Once I drank too much and passed out on camera. I was out for a good 5-10 minutes, face down, with my camera on the floor. So basically the top of my head and my arms for that period of time. I was completely unresponsive, except when someone tipped me to wake up up I would barely lift my head and mumble, "Stop it, guys, y'all guys are so stupid..." and then faceplant again.

Luckily I gathered myself up enough to turn off my camera before I started puking all over the floor. Oh, god, the puke that night... :oops:

Oh, another time I was playing the radio and Sweet Child o' Mine came on and I exclaimed, "Oh my god, I LOVE Stairway to Heaven!" So that was pretty horrifying to me when I realized it was NOT Stairway to Heaven. I don't even...

OMG this is the best one. :icon-lol:

Jessi said:
Being so tired that I cried for no reason. I CRY BECAUSE IM TIRED. IM PRACTICALLY AN INFANT.

If it makes you feel any better, I cried at a Mcdonalds advert earlier. I wasn't even tired :shifty:

I've never really felt humiliated on MFC (maybe I need to seek out one of the domme types and tip them to rectify that). I guess the closest I ever come to embarrassment is when I make a joke and it goes down like a particularly violent guff in a church. But even then, I really have no shame when it comes to bad jokes and the more cringe-worthy a joke is, the more likely I am to make it.

On the subject of queefs, if I was ever in a private and a model inadvertently teased one of those bad boys out, then I fear I'd embarrass myself. Because unlike most functioning adults who recognise and accept that queefs are a perfectly normal, completely innocuous, natural by-product of female anatomy and masturbation, I unfortunately have the maturity of a five year old and am physically incapable of not giggling like a schoolchild when confronted with anything that even sounds like a fart. So if a model was self conscious about that kind of thing, I fear I'd only compound any queef-inspired embarrassment that model might be experiencing by unwittingly loling. And I'd feel like a bit of a tit for doing so :?

mynameisbob84 said:
Jessi said:
Being so tired that I cried for no reason. I CRY BECAUSE IM TIRED. IM PRACTICALLY AN INFANT.

If it makes you feel any better, I cried at a Mcdonalds advert earlier. I wasn't even tired :shifty:

I've never really felt humiliated on MFC (maybe I need to seek out one of the domme types and tip them to rectify that). I guess the closest I ever come to embarrassment is when I make a joke and it goes down like a particularly violent guff in a church. But even then, I really have no shame when it comes to bad jokes and the more cringe-worthy a joke is, the more likely I am to make it.

On the subject of queefs, if I was ever in a private and a model inadvertently teased one of those bad boys out, then I fear I'd embarrass myself. Because unlike most functioning adults who recognise and accept that queefs are a perfectly normal, completely innocuous, natural by-product of female anatomy and masturbation, I unfortunately have the maturity of a five year old and am physically incapable of not giggling like a schoolchild when confronted with anything that even sounds like a fart. So if a model was self conscious about that kind of thing, I fear I'd only compound any queef-inspired embarrassment that model might be experiencing by unwittingly loling. And I'd feel like a bit of a tit for doing so :?
I'll make sure you're around if I do a public queef-for-tips show.

AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Jessi said:

I'll make sure you're around if I do a public queef-for-tips show.

Sweet :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.