AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most humiliating thing that happened to you on mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aprilxxxadams said:
I also feel like wtf , I just said hi why no anwser? :( :roll:

i think the first half hour or hour or so is usually the most awkward time cause your either just talking to yourself with no tipping or response or just plain talking to yourself with no one in your room

A major case of hiccups during a dirty talk private.
Deep throated a toy to fast and spent the next 5 minutes just coughing as unsexy as possible.
Sneezed while deep throating a toy. I bit it and it left marks.
Slipped in the bathtub and fell on my butt.
Let out the longest queef ever. I don't care that I queef but it was so long it just became awkward.
Moonwalked and didn't realize I went too far and ended up falling into a chair.
Was doing some awesome floor stripper moves and spun around to fast due to stockings on a hardwood floor and slammed my head into a dresser.
Was doing a fake running man and again due to hardwood and socks slipped and slammed both knees into the floor.
Was fake slow motion running toward the camera and a cat ran under my foot (trying to murder me I suspect) and I slammed into a door frame.

Magpie said:
Why do I never learn from my mistakes?

Note to self: Do not finger vajayjay whilst in doggy position ever again. You will queef. You will always queef.
Note to self: Tip FitBritish to do...that ^^^^^^^. :lol: :shifty:

Reactions: Teagan and Magpie
There was one particular ice show I did in which some guy was getting extreme enjoyment over dropping huge tips to get me to actually insert the ice cubes and let them melt there.
I was under the assumption that the water was just leaking right back out, because it felt like it and the towel under me was soaking wet when I was done.
I assumed wrong.
After the show I got up and started dancing around and moving as per usual. Eventually someone made me laugh, and then came the flood. All the water from the melted ice just poured out and made the worst sound on my hardwood floor. It probably looked like I peed myself.
This was two years ago and I still get embarrassed to think about it.

I've also shocked myself TWICE on camera after a shower show, and both times in the same exact way. :woops:

LunarStar said:
aprilxxxadams said:

i think the first half hour or hour or so is usually the most awkward time cause your either just talking to yourself with no tipping or response or just plain talking to yourself with no one in your room

My Twitch room can feel like this, even if I have 50+ people in there. I'm not on cam (on a Mac, way too much trouble and too expensive in the only reliable program to do it), but I have my mic on. And I can literally talk to myself for hours while streaming.

I've joked with some models that now I know how they feel sometimes. :p

UncleThursday said:
LunarStar said:
aprilxxxadams said:

My Twitch room can feel like this, even if I have 50+ people in there. I'm not on cam (on a Mac, way too much trouble and too expensive in the only reliable program to do it), but I have my mic on. And I can literally talk to myself for hours while streaming.

I've joked with some models that now I know how they feel sometimes. :p

i get nights where i get so bored cause no one is talking i forget im on cam play music and start singing into my dildo or hitachi like its a mic then people start talking and im like omg im still on cam

Lets see....

Saying stupid things
Accidentally talked to fast where a guy knew I had hearing problems
Farted the whole private cuz I had greasy food an hour before
called a guy a gutter rat cuz he was being demanding
had a coughing fit after a guy tipped me 400tks just because
wincing in pain while trying to get tape off of nipples

That's all of it I guess

Queefing and then laughing about it which caused more queefing and more laughter (a vicious cycle)
Starting my period while using a crucifix dildo, in a nun outfit and not noticing it for way too long (at first most people thought it was part of the show I guess)
Falling off my bed more times than I can count
Coming back into my cam room, tripping and sliding into my computer knocking it over
Very obviously banging my head against my wall while cumming (this has happened at least twice)
Switching lanes on myself and punching my cooter or booty with a dildo

I am sure there are more, but I can't think of anything else lol

I finally did it. After reassuring myself so much that it wouldn't happen to me, I queefed in a group show. At least no one seemed to notice/care... :?

Reactions: LadyLuna
So many things...

Camming made me sooooo nervous when I first started. So during my first week I got too drunk and passed out. I was super embarrassed.

Another time I was doing a group show and started my period. I pulled my dildo out and was like "ohmahgawd I just got my period, no show guys" while laughing hysterically. Luckily my guys thought it was funny and came to the consensus of "shit happens, no worries."

Near the end of my full time cramming career on MFC I got super drunk and was passed out on cam for quite a while. People kept tipping me 1 token to try and wake me up. I apparently got up every once in a while to tell the room to stop being assholes and then I would go back to sleep. Sooooooo bad.

Oh and last week I had a JOI private and my dog started barking like crazy and I broke character and started laughing. I had to yell at him to shut up and I just never really fully recovered after that. He still thanked me afterward so maybe it was okay? idk :oops:

EDIT: lol at "cramming career".. Not changing that happy accident :lol:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i have yet to queef

but
i have farted, "silently"
nearly fallen over for me is so embarrassing....its like NOT SMOOTH

I actually just find acidentl unflattering cam angles the most "humiliating"

anything else, i think I can roll with!

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.