AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most Requested/Tipped For Menu Items?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I am asking this in here as even those of you who are not a model but do visit model(s) will have a great idea and understanding of what guys tend to ask for and want/tip for.

Obviously, ignore the whole tipping just for nothing, or "tip if you like me/love me/want me" etc.

What menu items for you, or from models you visit are the most wanted and tipped for?
I guess the obvious ones such as Flash Ass/Tits/Pussy/Feet and then of course Private Message and Cam2Cam.. of course your typical insert dildo/finger in pussy/ass.. then blowjob/footjob/handjob...

I am trying to help a model update her menu items to try appeal to a wide range of users, from young to old, and all different most popular fetishes such as smoking, feet, ass / boobs etc. Her tip menu has had only 4 or 5 items for the past few years and she really needs an update.

I have a list of 23 items i have thought, but want to add more and then show her (she asked me to help do it) and then she can pick which ones she wants, will do, won't do, can/can't do etc.

Any replies much appreciated.

Most requested - "stand bb" - I and many other SM models charge for standing up because if I wanted to stand up and sit down that many times in a night, I'd go to Mass, thank you. Most of the people asking that aren't going to tip/go private, but people DO tip for it and then go private, or tip for a flash after, just not as much as people straight up tip for a flash.

Most tipped for - tit/ass flash, ass might be a liiiitle more popular, but it's very close.

My ass. I only have three items on my tip menu, tits, ass, and bootyshakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.