AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Movies You Would Love A SEQUEL (or PREQUEL) For?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
This can be any movie that was going to have a sequel or prequel for it originally, but then for some reason got cancelled, or it can be any other movie that you would love to see a prequel or sequel for it.

I was thinking of movies I hadn't seen for a while, and I thought of "Hancock" with Will Smith, from 2008. It wasn't the best movie but I loved the concept and story of it. I enjoyed it too. I remember at the time there was mention of a sequel but it never happened, so I would love a sequel (or a prequel to this).

So what is a movie (or more than 1 ) you'd love to see one for?

Would love to see a sequel to this movie, not just because I'm a fan of director Pablo Larrain's Spanish movies like The Club and my personal favorite, Fuga, but I would love to see a movie with Jackie's 2nd husband Aristotle Onassis. Perhaps a movie with Jackie's marriage to JFK and then Ari. Possible? Yes. Paging Hollywood. Paging indie filmmakers out there. .

Would love to see a sequel to this great movie. So nice and so rare to see a movie about older people dating, having fun, enjoying, and/or trying to enjoy whatever happens in their lives. How did Gloria's kids wind up later on in life? How will Gloria's kids take care of their mother later on in life? Did Gloria find somebody better out of all the guys she was with in this movie? Curious.

Would love to learn more about the demon/s backstory. Something tells me Toni and her family are not the only individuals traumatized by this demon/s.

100% agree. It's been a while since a movie scared me so much, if they made a sequel I'd have to watch it from behind the couch lol.

Arnold Schwartzenegger has talked a bit about reprising his role as Conan in some depiction of King Conan. I think the 1982 Conan the Barbarian is honestly a masterpiece -- a serious portrayal of the subject matter by some incredibly talented people. It's one of my favorite movies of all time, one I can watch any time, and I even have a lot of love for the more cartoony sequel, Conan the Destroyer. I only watched the reboot with Jason Momoa when it first came out ten years ago, and it was mostly forgettable, a bit too 2010s, but I don't recall hating it.

Sword & sorcery movies are absolutely my favorite, Conan is the best of them, and Schwartzenegger is forever Conan. I would love to get one more look at him, as an old, grizzled, warrior-king.

Spoiler alert/s: 50/50 on this Hereditary movie overall, but yes, I'm sure a sequel and/or prequel would happen if Hollywood and/or any indie filmmaker/s can see money coming in their direction. Surprised/and not surprised, when people walked out of the theater during the Charlie/decapitation scene. The scenes when Toni tries to solve problems, accidentally burning her husband, burning the book, and clawing on the attic door to attack her son, were meh.

100% agree. It's been a while since a movie scared me so much, if they made a sequel I'd have to watch it from behind the couch lol.
The scene with Charlie was an unexpected shock? Yes. But a great shock. If a person and/or animal is harmed in reel life, I don't have a problem with that. If a person/animal is harmed in real life, I have a big fucking problem with that. 50/50 on this movie but hope to see a sequel and hope it doesn't suck,, if that makes sense.

THERE'S A NEW WILLOW SERIES COMING OUT THIS FALL!! WHAT. WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS WAS HAPPENING?!?

I don't get hyped for much, especially when it comes to Disney stuff, but I am 100% on board for this! Willow is in my top 3 favorite childhood movies (The Princess Bride and Goonies being the other 2,) We watched it every week, pretty much until the tape wore out.

I don't care how bad or silly it could end up being (but this teaser looks pretty nice, I mean, you can't go wrong with Warwick Davis) I AM HERE FOR IT! Just PLEASE, let there be a Madmartigen cameo -- or, y'know, make him a recurring character!

So, anyway, exciting news.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
I'd like to see a sequel for Bambi and Predator, if possible in one movie combined like "Bambi vs. Predator"

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
I'd like to see a sequel for Bambi and Predator, if possible in one movie combined like "Bambi vs. Predator"
Anything is possible, including this unique combo. Don't think so? If the right funding is given to whoever, it will happen. Case in point with the trailer I'm giving you right now. Haven't seen this movie, but am going to watch this in the hopefully near future, so I can post a Tweet on my Twitter horror profile page, Mark Bowman @horrorcriticMB in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.