AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Muscle stiffness

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunasha

Cam Model
Apr 29, 2018
Twitter Username
@lunasha_a
Chaturbate Username
lunasha
Is it normal if after a couple hours of camming, I get a really bad case of stiffness in my thighs?! It happened once when I started camming some months ago and again this week. (Didn't cam in between). I don't do any kind of acrobatics or anything haha, I don't get it! :panda:

And when I say bad muscle stiffness, I mean almost like a pulled muscle! I have trouble walking normally for DAYS afterwards! And I am not even exaggerating!! :dead:

Do y'all stretch before and after your shifts? Is it something your body simply gets used to?

Also, check and make sure you're getting enough magnesium and potassium in your diet - a lack of either can cause muscle issues.

And perhaps take up yoga? Some hip opening stretches keep me limber while doing sexy posing.

From the muscles point of view camming is largely sitting around as normal (unless you are a super active non-stop mover)* and probably shouldn't trigger any special reaction. I'd have thought that if the cause was dehydration or a deficiency you'll probably also be getting them when off cam doing non work stuff?

Is it something about being on cam? have a feel to see if you are subconciously tensing those muscles, like teeth grinding, either from boredom, tension or nervous excitement. Could be something like that.

*OK some muscles can take a beating :D

Thank you for your answers! :h:

It's possible that I don't drink enough while camming, I think I just go through a 500ml bottle in 2-3h! :oops:

As for deficiencies, I could check this out too! I've learned recently that many people are probably magnesium deficient and I've started supplementing, but not daily. I never get that kind of stiffness when exercising more than usual though.

I'm not particularly 'active' during my shows, but I will tend to change positions a lot and rely on my thighs more than I would in non-cam situation haha.

have a feel to see if you are subconciously tensing those muscles, like teeth grinding, either from boredom, tension or nervous excitement. Could be something like that.

I hadn't thought about that! Since I'm new to camming, I guess I could indeed be subconsciously tensing more than I should! Hopefully if that's the reason, it should go away eventually, since I'm getting more and more comfortable in front of the cam! :cat:

From the muscles point of view camming is largely sitting around as normal (unless you are a super active non-stop mover)* and probably shouldn't trigger any special reaction.

Tell my lower body that when it locks up after a shift at my office job. Sitting for a long time is pretty awful on your body, but so is standing for too long, or moving too much. A balance of all three is ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.