AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Music During Private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2017
Would you listen to music you didn't like during a private if the client asked for it?

Modified version of conversations I had recently:

Me: Can you put on The Macarena?
Model: What's that?
Me: It was the #1 song the year you were born.
Model: *Plays song* This song is weird.
Me: Wait until you hear the English version.
Model: *Plays English version, starts doing the Macarena and laughs* WTF? This video looks terrible. Have you seen it?
Me: Hey, it's from 1996.
Model: So am I, that's no excuse. And this chick in the English version is very thirsty.
Me: So thirsty.
Video: *The laugh from he English version plays*

Later…

Me: Oooh, play Mas Macarena.
Model: What? More torture? Are you sure you don't want to fuck?
Me: Please, it's different.
Model: Ok. *Plays video, watches* She's cute.
Me: Tell me about it.
Model: Ok, this remix is actually pretty good.

• Funny!
Reactions: Bellatrix Bandit
Would you listen to music you didn't like during a private if the client asked for it?

Modified version of conversations I had recently:

Me: Can you put on The Macarena?
Model: What's that?
Me: It was the #1 song the year you were born.
Model: *Plays song* This song is weird.
Me: Wait until you hear the English version.
Model: *Plays English version, starts doing the Macarena and laughs* WTF? This video looks terrible. Have you seen it?
Me: Hey, it's from 1996.
Model: So am I, that's no excuse. And this chick in the English version is very thirsty.
Me: So thirsty.
Video: *The laugh from he English version plays*

Later…

Me: Oooh, play Mas Macarena.
Model: What? More torture? Are you sure you don't want to fuck?
Me: Please, it's different.
Model: Ok. *Plays video, watches* She's cute.
Me: Tell me about it.
Model: Ok, this remix is actually pretty good.

I would. It’s not like I have to spend my entire 3 hours in free chat listening to this guy’s music selection (I listen to what I want to listen to during the free/public chat part of my cam time). If a guy is spending 60 tokens/minute or whatever in a private session, and he requests I put on music that I could easily find on YouTube, and it’s not some horribly offensive shit, I’d do it.

I’m not into taking song requests in public chat, though, because I like being able to jam to MY music tastes in my chat room. Plus, the music played there is telling other viewers about my taste in music.

I love music, and love exploring new music, so I would absolutely be down to listen to something the member suggested to me , or dance to a song they wanted etc

I routinely "introduce" models to old Pink Floyd, as in pre "Dark Side of the Moon" old. But I also always tell the models that they are free to change it if they don't like it. I don't get to listen to a lot of old Pink Floyd, but when I do.... soul mate.

And The Macarena is from 22 years ago?!?! Geez, it seems like it was the craze from like three summers ago... I am getting old.

Reactions: Slowburst
I routinely "introduce" models to old Pink Floyd, as in pre "Dark Side of the Moon" old. But I also always tell the models that they are free to change it if they don't like it. I don't get to listen to a lot of old Pink Floyd, but when I do.... soul mate.

And The Macarena is from 22 years ago?!?! Geez, it seems like it was the craze from like three summers ago... I am getting old.

*googles Floyd discography to find more hot jams for cam playlist* Thank you friend! Lately I feel like I've been getting in a rut of the same few songs.

There are people who haven't heard the Macarena? I was taught it in school more than once. Though I was unaware there was an English version,

I would be fine listening to music requests in private - they're paying for the show they want, after all.

There are people who haven't heard the Macarena? I was taught it in school more than once. Though I was unaware there was an English version.
I was going to say exactly this lmao. Its still played at every party and club ever....but I had no idea there was another version lol

Well there's the original and the Bayside Boys Remix that has English lyrics mixed in with the Spanish. I don't want to give the impression that there's a version with all English lyrics like with 99 Luftballons.

The additional English lyrics are something, let me tell you.

Pink Floyd is one of my favourite bands Though I will admit, Dark Side of the Moon and their later stuff is more my taste.

Well there's the original and the Bayside Boys Remix that has English lyrics mixed in with the Spanish. I don't want to give the impression that there's a version with all English lyrics like with 99 Luftballons.

The additional English lyrics are something, let me tell you.

The original Spanish lyrics are already quite something, but most Americans just think it's something fun to dance to.

I must be old, because I completely forgot about it until this post. :p

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
Made the mistake of letting a customer pick the song during one of my first privates and he chose Crazy Bitch, which is quite possibly my most hated song of all time! After that I said never again, and it's been music free privates since then. I think they would rather be able to hear your voice and sounds you make more anyways, unless you were dancing.

Made the mistake of letting a customer pick the song during one of my first privates and he chose Crazy Bitch, which is quite possibly my most hated song of all time! After that I said never again, and it's been music free privates since then. I think they would rather be able to hear your voice and sounds you make more anyways, unless you were dancing.

I always have music on, low but there, as a bit of a white-noise buffer, since my apartment has tissue-paper-thin walls - it's mostly to keep my mic from picking up my roommate's voice. I've actually had people ask me to turn my music up, or beg me not to turn it off, because they want to hear it. It's always when I'm listening to 70's rock, because you totally can't just pull up any of the dozens of music streaming sites and listen on-demand. :facepalm:

Reactions: BalleRenee
I always have music on, low but there, as a bit of a white-noise buffer, since my apartment has tissue-paper-thin walls - it's mostly to keep my mic from picking up my roommate's voice. I've actually had people ask me to turn my music up, or beg me not to turn it off, because they want to hear it. It's always when I'm listening to 70's rock, because you totally can't just pull up any of the dozens of music streaming sites and listen on-demand. :facepalm:

Well I do always have it on when I'm in a public show, just not in my privates. In public, I try to keep it in the 70's and 80's rock genre since I assume a majority of viewers are older and I want them to stick around my room of course. I play a little 90s rock (best decade for music imo) here and there too though, and even some EDM if I'm in the mood.

Well I do always have it on when I'm in a public show, just not in my privates. In public, I try to keep it in the 70's and 80's rock genre since I assume a majority of viewers are older and I want them to stick around my room of course. I play a little 90s rock (best decade for music imo) here and there too though, and even some EDM if I'm in the mood.

I have to leave music on for my whole stream, privates included, I doubt that anyone wants to spend their private listening to my roommate listening to The Game Grumps at blaring volume and laughing. My walls are so thin you can hear people KISSING in the next room, so my music stays on no matter what.

I always have my music on since it keeps ME in the mood and sets the tone for my atmosphere. When I am taken private I always mute down the volume so my client can enjoy his one on one experience. I have yet to have anyone ask me to turn it completely off or change the playlist. Now that I have said that I am sure that scenario is going to happen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.