AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Musings on whether or not to let a model know "It's over"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think solving this problem Old Yeller style is the best route. You have to wait till she is rabid, so it's humane.

@Guy

I don't think age is a factor so much as tastes. I don't think much demographic research has been done with regards to age. And in my post, I was not referring to MFC vs SM necessarily. There are plenty of older models on both that do fine, and an entire other subgroup of clip producers and phonesex operators.

It affected me to the point that I didn't even want to log in.
Took a step back over the last couple of days. I can really relate to this.

Seems like I have passed through a lot of rooms lately where the model was having a bad night. The sourness has just built up.

Even in rooms where things are going ok, it just seems so...idk, shallow? I saw a room I had so much fun in a while back, haven't been in there in a long time; went in for a few minutes, there was much less chat, and what there was just seemed tedious. Another model I really enjoyed who quit messaged me the other day, said she was coming back. Don't even have any desire to go. None.

I sat down yesterday and asked myself, when was the last time I actually enjoyed webcams? I remembered; had to go back and look it up in tip history. It was one of the smallest little people I have ever seen (looks like she's been gone for a while now); Sweet_lil_Mia.

I chit-chatted a little, found out she was camming to try and take a vacation to Australia. When I started tipping Lil Mia's face lit up, she started squealing, bouncing up and down on the bed, clapping her little hands...it was such an outpouring of genuine delight, it made me feel kind of happy for a day or so afterwards. Idk...

I'm not sure if it is just me or what. Based on the advice VeraPrice gave, I decided to make a list of everything that was bothering me. I wrote "Grey Mare" at the top to signify all the little tidbits of bad news associated with the Birthday Girl; then I forced myself to write down anything negative that I could think of that wasn't related to her situation. Appears I have been pushing a number unpleasant realities aside. Some can be improved; some are just going to require acceptance.

I have seen the leaves turn brown. They have begun to fall to the ground. I suppose I am in a period of mourning, sad that those happy days of summer are gone; perhaps a bit fearful that they will never return.

Lucky for shallow motherfuckers like you, this industry has a perpetual influx of freshly minted 18 year olds to choose from. Enjoy

Lucky for shallow motherfuckers like you, this industry has a perpetual influx of freshly minted 18 year olds to choose from. Enjoy

I actually just went out and picked up my copy today of to get a more in depth perspective on this thralling comparison @justjoinedtopost has graciously been so kind to bring to our attention.

I love how you put that @Mikachu_MFC "Freshly Minted" do I detect a note of disdain for the ever helpful and insightful @justjoinedtopost?

...Aaaannnd the feeding continues....

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Status
Not open for further replies.