AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account got banned because of the identification i send to the support. and that identification is the person who appeared on my cam.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2023
Hello good day @punker barbie

I formally believe that Ticket #22350817 was the time that my account [ urqueenshikuracum ] chaturbate support send a suspension to me. And for that i submit a ticket to resolve that issue. And they responded my request and ask to send the identification of the person who appeared on my cam last August 19, 2023 using that Ticket #22350817. After i send the identification they banned my account without any reason why ? I must think maybe because of the identification of the person who appeared on my cam and that person is a model before in chaturbate and got permanent banned And for that i never do anything to make my account banned too. Please help me to recover my account because being a TRANS cam model here in the Philippines is the only way to survive and that is my bread and butter to earn money. I'm hoping for you kind heart to consider my request to help me and unbanned my account god bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.