AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account got banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2023
hy my account user name on chaturbate is eroticUniverse and i got banned yestarday as i was streaming for no reason.

I got the message:

Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

• Are you still there? There doesn't appear to be anyone live on cam for a while. In the future, please make sure to stop broadcasting if you plan to be away for a long time. Thank you for your understanding.
Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

I was at the computer the hole time, i was streamng with voice and was always present.

I was in the middle of a big show so you understand the lost i suffered, and also have big amount of tokens bloked now.

I also don't have ticked number as the support team didn't reply to me yet!

Any help you can provide it would be really apreciated, thank you so much in advance!

@punker barbie 🙏

hy my account user name on chaturbate is eroticUniverse and i got banned yestarday as i was streaming for no reason.

I got the message:

Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

• Are you still there? There doesn't appear to be anyone live on cam for a while. In the future, please make sure to stop broadcasting if you plan to be away for a long time. Thank you for your understanding.
Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

I was at the computer the hole time, i was streamng with voice and was always present.

I was in the middle of a big show so you understand the lost i suffered, and also have big amount of tokens bloked now.

I also don't have ticked number as the support team didn't reply to me yet!

Any help you can provide it would be really apreciated, thank you so much in advance!

@punker barbie 🙏
I got the same message this morning

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.