AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account has been banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 5, 2024
Hello. I really hope for your help, since my Chaturbate account was blocked for no reason (The reason was indicated, but it has nothing to do with the content that I do on air). The ban happened after the next broadcast, there were warnings on the platform itself, but they did not apply to my show (previously I contacted support after such warnings and explained that this was an erroneous warning and there were no violations in my show)) no email notifications . I put a lot of hard work and time into this account, I would never risk wasting several years of hard work on breaking the rules. I wrote a letter to support, but they did not respond.

My words may not change the outcome of the decision, but I am truly passionate about my work, for me it is more than an ordinary job, it is important to me to be part of the CB family, to be the keeper of my hearth. . I live in difficult times, it is likely that the money remaining in the account will be the reason that I will not be able to pay the rent of the apartment. I ask you to understand me as a kind person.

My nickname: Lipslollypop.

@punker barbie I hope for your help

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2024-05-14 223414.png
    Снимок экрана 2024-05-14 223414.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 6