AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account was banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2019
my account was banned for no reason
Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

my username: xfamboyx

btw punker barbie is CB's rep. in here, but she will solve your issue (IF AND ONLY IF) you are a (female) model
verrrry sexist !!

Don't be hating just because you have some bad experiences for whatever reason(s).
I have had a few issues which she has dealt with - as well as had issues that CB Support (via email) have handled and fixed/sorted. I am neither a model or a female.

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Don't be hating just because you have some bad experiences for whatever reason(s).
I have had a few issues which she has dealt with - as well as had issues that CB Support (via email) have handled and fixed/sorted. I am neither a model or a female.

well .. I don't hate her .. I dont even know her.. but the way she treated me and my problem was kind of rude ..

I wrote her to her wall, and she deliberately deleted my posts ..

she could have said "I cannot help you" and ended the whole thing .. but she preferred to be that rude !!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.