AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned without any apparent reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2023
Hi @punker barbie I hope that your are having a nice time, 2 days ago my account darkhairylatino was banned, I think that my full Identity was banned too because and older account of myself in disuse was banned at the same time. I sent a message to support but I only got an automatic reply, nothing unusual has happened during my shows, I would like to know what is the reason of this ban? was it a mistake? how can I solve it? please give me some help. I am worried because my work in CB is my only source of income nowadays.

HI again @punker barbie the answer was that CB thinks that my ID was altered or falsified. I got my passport in an official government office in my country and all the information in it is accurate, is there a way to prove to CB that my document is real? maybe a support signed in a notary or by a lawyer? I would do all the necessary to recover my account to get unbanned. If there is something that I can do please tell me I will do it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.