AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned without just cause, help please I need to recover my account and my tokens.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2022
Hi @punker barbie , my chaturbate username is 4astroboy20, I write because my chaturbate account was banned and I don't know why, I sent an email to chaturbate explaining and asking them to help me restore my account. Could you help me @punker barbie ...? The ticket number is as follows:

(18983248)..

Since I am quite worried and stressed because this was my job and now I can't make money.. Help me to recover my account please.

Thank you, they returned my account, and they told me that I could already receive tokens and had age verification, however I was ready to transmit again and it jumps out again that I have to verify age, do you know why this is? Since I have already verified my documents, I want to believe that it is an error of the artificial intelligence that manages the page...

I have already sent an email to support but I am afraid that they will take time to respond again, thanks for your help. @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.