AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My cam model is struggling getting views and tokens in general.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 18, 2024
Hello, i am a moderator for a cam model. My model is struggling to gain views in her room. Most people pop in to see what she is doing then leave. Any advice would be extremely helpful😥.

Best advice is to direct her to join this forum and engage in model-to-model conversations.
That would be my recommended first step to helping her out

This.

Op, I would also recommend you not call her “my model.” Lol. She may be your favorite model…or your model friend…but she is not your model.

You don't own her, she is not your property and you may very well be the reason no one stays in her room.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
send her this forum! sign up and start interacting with us and get verified for model's only section.

encourage her to interact with other models. its great you want to help, but there is only so much you can do other than actively tipping, purchasing her content, and contributing to the chat positively.

lots of us have been there trying to figure out how to retain an audience or still trying to maintain it. i know i personally wouldn't have some level of success if i didn't become involved in cammodel online communities.

Don't say "my model", even us as a studio doesn't refer that way because we all work together and nobody own's any of them.
If you want to help her, you need to gain her traffic, which good studios mostly do on social media, groups and a lot of more methods which some of them hidden methods/untold ones/unpopular ones.

but we mostly recommend trying to get attention in the room, social media and postings around.

good luck!

Posting threads in ASK-A-MODEL clearly doesn’t seem to prevent members from answering anyway. 😂

BUT ElGato gave an excellent suggestion. 👍 Suggest this forum to her, and then she can eventually become verified for the Models Only section.

Hello, i am a moderator for a cam model. My model is struggling to gain views in her room. Most people pop in to see what she is doing then leave. Any advice would be extremely helpful😥.
Is she moving around? Switching positions? Or does she just sit around and wait?

Im almost ALWAYS moving. I have a standing and sitting position and im only really looking at my phone if it's slow slow and i need a bit of a mental break. I think some newer models take the "only do stuff when you're tipped for it" advice too literally. It's necessary to move around and be active!!

Is she moving around? Switching positions? Or does she just sit around and wait?

Im almost ALWAYS moving. I have a standing and sitting position and im only really looking at my phone if it's slow slow and i need a bit of a mental break. I think some newer models take the "only do stuff when you're tipped for it" advice too literally. It's necessary to move around and be active!!
I got moaned at the other week for mentioning that's one of the reason why a popular model rarely gets the type of tips she wants/expects 😅

Reactions: hairyhunnybunny
I will not lie and say that it's easy! I am sore from some longer shows recently, im looking at it like a "free gym membership" lol
remember to hydrate. seriously.

I didn't mean to get so much backlash. I could have worded that very differently. I don't own her or anything. Nor would I ever think of it like that. I just want to help her the best way I can. She doesn't have access to social media due to sanctions. I can point her toward this forum, but she might not understand it. I am trying my best to get ideas to help her out, despite her restrictions.

I didn't mean to get so much backlash. I could have worded that very differently. I don't own her or anything. Nor would I ever think of it like that. I just want to help her the best way I can. She doesn't have access to social media due to sanctions. I can point her toward this forum, but she might not understand it. I am trying my best to get ideas to help her out, despite her restrictions.
It would help if you gifted her a VPN to get around country blocks on social media. also google translate is good enough to translate text into her native language. we have lots of users where english isn't theirs and they use this tool to communicate and understand the forums.

remember its not your job to find her success. you can direct her to the path that will help, but this is something she needs to figure out on her own.