AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My eyes are burning! GAA! WTF!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:-D

Attachments

• 0544040924.jpg
    0544040924.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 314
7eLd7.gif

W4NqYUd.gif

aLg8PvN.gif

:whistle:

Attachments

• 0544039808.jpg
    0544039808.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 262
yXjujio.jpg

Just another reason why you should learn to be happy in your own skin…

Model Severely Damages Her Face By Injecting Cooking Oil In Plastic Surgery Attempt

A Korean model and singer who became addicted to plastic surgery has now done irreversible damage to her face after she took measures into her own hands when doctors refused to perform any more surgery.

via International Business Times

- See more at: http://bossip.com/770356/daaaaayyyuum-k ... rmICX.dpuf

BdWe1iG.gif

jeff98902 said:
Are they trying to advertise to pedophiles or something!?

The Breyers team wants to assure you that this advertisement is a fake and Breyers had absolutely nothing to do with its creation or its posting on the internet. In fact, neither USA Gymnastics, Breyers, Creamsicle nor any of the brands that are part of Unilever Ice Cream had any knowledge of the fake advertisement until it was brought to our attention by our consumers. Please be assured that we are as offended by the false advertisement as you are and we are making every effort to see that it is removed from the internet as soon as possible.
Read more at http://adland.tv/content/advertising-go ... OypJYIw.99
That quote from Breyers was back in 2006. How's that 'removing it from the Internet' thing working for ya? :lol:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
yXjujio.jpg

Just another reason why you should learn to be happy in your own skin…

Model Severely Damages Her Face By Injecting Cooking Oil In Plastic Surgery Attempt

A Korean model and singer who became addicted to plastic surgery has now done irreversible damage to her face after she took measures into her own hands when doctors refused to perform any more surgery.

via International Business Times

- See more at: http://bossip.com/770356/daaaaayyyuum-k ... rmICX.dpuf

BdWe1iG.gif

Well at least she got her wish for more plastic surgery, lots and lots of corrective plastic surgery.

Fuck, that had to hurt like hell!
I think she wants to insure that she will positively never have a corporate job?!
facial-scarification.jpg

jeff98902 said:
Fuck, that had to hurt like hell!
I think she wants to insure that she will positively never have a corporate job?!
facial-scarification.jpg

true that! but damn it is beautiful! i always respect serious dedication to body mod like that, and when its done that well i just love it. heck maybe since im no longer part of the rat race i can start some of my long delayed mod plans lol

RE the stuff under a microscope...
...Am I the only one more disturbed by the picture of Ron Jeremy than of the actual pubic louse?

I just read through everything.

Part of me is going WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GUYS.
The other part of me is so stoked other people enjoy
looking at weird pictures too.

piYO4Np.jpg

Reddit.com/r/wtf

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.