AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My eyes are burning! GAA! WTF!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
I don't get it... :think:
do a google image search for 'Goatse' and you will understand. Be warned though. Be very warned. :shock:
I know what Goatse is. I even tricked BJ and his best friend into looking at it. Is her dress supposed to be indicative of that or something? It just looks like a bad pattern to me... :?
Yeah, to me the first thing i thought of was two hands pulling apart her asshole.

JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
I don't get it... :think:
do a google image search for 'Goatse' and you will understand. Be warned though. Be very warned. :shock:
I know what Goatse is. I even tricked BJ and his best friend into looking at it. Is her dress supposed to be indicative of that or something? It just looks like a bad pattern to me... :?
Yeah, to me the first thing i thought of was two hands pulling apart her asshole.
BJ said he thought it looked like a vag to him. Maybe we need our eyes checked. I mean, I know I need bifocals but I didn't think they were that bad. :?

Sevrin said:

I hope the WTF will come more easily with this one...

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

The funniest part was the very last quote. The whole video is in Korean but the very last thing is in english 'Oh my God, Fuck My Life!' :lol:

:dance:

Attachments

• 0005960519.jpg
    0005960519.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 216
This one is just a WTF? you know that for them to make this. That means somebody in some IKEA somewhere Pooped in one of these displays! :eek:

Attachments

• no pooping.jpg
    no pooping.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: Rose and LadyLuna
jeff98902 said:
This one is just a WTF? you know that for them to make this. That means somebody in some IKEA somewhere Pooped in one of these displays! :eek:
I have a friend that works in a Lowe's store and they have had to clean out some of the toilet displays for that very reason. most of the displays are now up on a shelf for people to see but not able to sit on.

Reactions: LadyLuna
:? pain=pleasure? what I want to know is how do you get that cactus out of there? very carefully is guess!?

Attachments

• Cactuscunt.jpg
    Cactuscunt.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 186
LiLredhairedgrl said:
I'd like to not have severe, irritation-induced arthritis of my metacarpals, thanks.

Anything like this just makes me think of that scene in "Blade Runner" where Rutger Hauer's character shoves an iron nail into his palm in order to relieve the progeria-induced cramping and let him use his hand. :crybaby:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Reactions: LadyLuna
Rose said:
Godiva420 said:
bawksy said:
I do believe this is the final boss of the internet.

http://motherless.com/B4E7D71

picture somewhat related.

He's one of my regs... :/
No way?!

Lol! I'm totally kidding, but srs if he were some girl's reg (and even if he were I'd never say that so openly :shifty: ) he'd make their rent every time, because I figure, he'd know he'd have to pay a ton for a girl to watch that!

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose

Attachments

• Hannibal-Lecter-face-mask.jpg
    Hannibal-Lecter-face-mask.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.