AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My girlfriend is cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have never even met in person?

Talking online, even on skype with video, is far different than meeting in person and spending a lot of time together. You can't call it a relationship until you do that.

Honestly even if you had met on a dating site I would say that, has nothing to do with where you met. either or both of you may find out you are very different in person. The chemistry may not be there.

Don't invest too heavily emotionally or financially on either end until you have spent time together!

Yes I know that and the concept behind it all but it's life what you people think love is around the corner or just where you live if you ask me some people here are Afraid there is million people in the world how can you settle for the ones that live near you oh wait what I get it you all want the easy love well that's my opinion 🤔. Idk

So you have never even met in person?

Talking online, even on skype with video, is far different than meeting in person and spending a lot of time together. You can't call it a relationship until you do that.

Honestly even if you had met on a dating site I would say that, has nothing to do with where you met. either or both of you may find out you are very different in person. The chemistry may not be there.

Don't invest too heavily emotionally or financially on either end until you have spent time together!

Look there is nothing wrong with taking chance because truth is no body knows I believe love is not just around the corner I mean there a billion people in the world even more I mean I am not gonna settle for some one who live near me just because it's easy love or better convenient nope I understand the concept around it we all have different views but yeah 😁

Look there is nothing wrong with taking chance because truth is no body knows I believe love is not just around the corner I mean there a billion people in the world even more I mean I am not gonna settle for some one who live near me just because it's easy love or better convenient nope I understand the concept around it we all have different views but yeah 😁
I get it really fine. I'm European, my former wife was an European from another country, living 1200km away... met in Buenos Aires airport 😁

but we made the efforts to do the travels. many time ;)

I get it really fine. I'm European, my former wife was an European from another country, living 1200km away... met in Buenos Aires airport 😁

but we made the efforts to do the travels. many time ;)

Thanks for the understanding 👍

Reactions: DoD404
So there was so much talk about if I make her uncomfortable online so I ask her : today I did not want to but I I was left wondering : 🤔 she said it was ok she likes having me there with her although sometimes we can't always talk when we are online she apologize to me about that she said i am her boyfriend I am allowed to be there and I should not care what the other veiwer think she wants me there online with her 🤔 so I am hoping that's good new right I hope

Reactions: DoD404
I was deeply involved in a long distance relationship once, and we only made it a relationship after we met for the first time. We met more than once, argued more than once, and broke up more than once. Long distance or heavily spooning, an actual relationship is always more than what you may fantasize about. Please make sure that your definitions of relationship are reciprocal with that of your online crush.

Yes I read them and the comments people say to those guys I mean people you need to try and be more positive or at least try I mean some of us we are only humans we are allowed to fall in love who ever we chose or it just happens I get the whole idea behind it but come on probably the ones that broken those guy heart was every one online in this website 🤔👍😜

What makes your interaction with a cam model any different than the others? I'm asking this not to be accusational, or negative. But, am genuinely curious how if you read all of those, you do not see any kind of similarities. Please note, I'm not saying you're being scammed.

Nothing wrong with wanting to be hopeful of finding someone we fall in love with, even if it's long distance. I've said that same thing here in other threads where people have come asking similar questions as you. But, unless you have met in person and spent significant time together, I would be very hesitant to call it a relationship.

I was deeply involved in a long distance relationship once, and we only made it a relationship after we met for the first time. We met more than once, argued more than once, and broke up more than once. Long distance or heavily spooning, an actual relationship is always more than what you may fantasize about. Please make sure that your definitions of relationship are reciprocal with that of your online crush.

Agreed, and what I was referring to in my first post. Times are different, technology is different. But, IMO, unless you meet in person and can prove that there's a verifiable chance of it continuing offline, it's basically nothing more than a pen pal. Or, in cases such as this, an online crush.

Been there done that ... a long time ago. It was fun and exciting, but also very tiresome with all that travel since none of us could move. Eventually it just fizzled.
Still, my heart jumps a bit whenever I see or hear about Liverpool Street Station. Haha!

I think this is the part that so many don't consider. They don't look long term on when, or even if, someone can move so they live together or in close proximity. Not saying it can't work as there's evidence here that it might work. But, it's exceptionally rare. I would think living in different countries, even if there wasn't an issue with Visas, would be extremely cost prohibitive and travel time alone would make it excessively challenging.

All that being said, if I happened to find myself starting to have serious discussions with someone, and we decided to consider/pursue a long distance relationship I'd welcome it. But, with realistic expectations as have been discussed in this thread and many others. Just speaking in general for any long distance relationship.

They don't look long term on when, or even if, someone can move so they live together or in close proximity.
For my part it was at best a 4-5 hour trip in each direction. Car, plane and train. I can't even begin to imagine how it would have worked with different continents involved (if that is what we are talking about here).

@Zack25: if you're both really into this just do it, but try to be careful and think twice if you're suddenly the only person in the world who can drag her out of an economic mini crisis (new phone, meet token goals, Lush 2 upgrade, pay rent etc. etc.) Those pleas for help are known to pop up in PM tabs or inboxes.).

For my part it was at best a 4-5 hour trip in each direction. Car, plane and train. I can't even begin to imagine how it would have worked with different continents involved (if that is what we are talking about here).

@Zack25: if you're both really into this just do it, but try to be careful and think twice if you're suddenly the only person in the world who can drag her out of an economic mini crisis (new phone, meet token goals, Lush 2 upgrade, pay rent etc. etc.) Those pleas for help are known to pop up in PM tabs or inboxes.).

Was thinking both different continents as well as countries in general depending on the number of borders on needs to cross, etc. Here, if I fly somewhere, might as well tack on another four hours to the actual flight time. So, a 90 minute flight becomes a five and a half hour ordeal due to air port security, making sure at the gate on time, travel time, etc. It's generally why if it's an eight hour drive by car, I'll do that instead of the flight I mentioned. Not saying that I wouldn't think a relationship isn't worth it. Just that need to be very realistic with what it is, and possibly could be as well as all the stuff in between.

Reility relationship suck there not easy some hurt you get heartbroken your left forget while the other person moves on your just left there wondering what you could have done I've been there done that but I still get up from my bed 😁 all I can say she likes me and I believe in it maybe I'm wrong for doing this because I know that maybe some where along way there well be some tough decision I know what has to be done I've thought about it everything but truth is I won't stop people think you just need sex or to be together just to fall in love among other things but you don't people who need somebody there or want someone to hold or have Intimacy there just lonely I know what i want she know what she wants we are both clear on that ✌. : by the way I'm just here because I'm boerd I'm a good conversation person 😁 so yeah plus I wanted to share a littte bit of this topic because I was Curious what people think but I already new what you were all going to say already

I'm just here because I'm boerd I'm a good conversation person 😁
You're totally welcome here and I'm glad you seem to be getting some kind of enjoyment out of the exchanges on this thread.

But since you mention being a "good conversation person", might I suggest you practice better punctuation so your thoughts are easier for us to read and understand? Your last post above is an entire paragraph but only has one period, so it's a huge run-on sentence and is confusing.

I realize English isn't your first language so I appreciate you're trying your best, the punctuation is just a suggestion to be even better.

There are free apps that you can use which help out with it (grammar, spelling, etc). I downloaded one a few months ago, which is a google add on named Grammarly. It also has a tone check, although I'm not sure how good the tone checker, on the free app is. When I use it properly, it seems fairly decent on punctuation and spelling though.

I was Curious what people think but I already new what you were all going to say already
My favorite thing to hear from a new poster on ACF.

You're totally welcome here and I'm glad you seem to be getting some kind of enjoyment out of the exchanges on this thread.

But since you mention being a "good conversation person", might I suggest you practice better punctuation so your thoughts are easier for us to read and understand? Your last post above is an entire paragraph but only has one period, so it's a huge run-on sentence and is confusing.

I realize English isn't your first language so I appreciate you're trying your best, the punctuation is just a suggestion to be even better.

My apologies I well do so thanks

There are free apps that you can use which help out with it (grammar, spelling, etc). I downloaded one a few months ago, which is a google add on named Grammarly. It also has a tone check, although I'm not sure how good the tone checker, on the free app is. When I use it properly, it seems fairly decent on punctuation and spelling though.

Thanks i well try it out

Reactions: MarieElise
Love Grammarly!
It's free and will spell check and advice when to use commas and such all for free. It also offers more options if you spend a little bit more.
The tone feature is a bit new and is slowly learning but you can also click on it to choose which tone you are going with to help it learn the tone of your writing.

I don't have anything to add for what others have mentioned but...

I use Grammarly too. Only the free version but it's absolutely amazing. Although for me it tries to correct to American words - not sure if I got a US extension/version of it or if it just does it for everyone when it's in English.
But, I second trying this out, it is really fantastic.

Edit:
Just realised you said "app", not sure if you have a version of it for your phone or something? I have a Chrome Extension for my PC.

Reactions: MarieElise
I don't have anything to add for what others have mentioned but...

I use Grammarly too. Only the free version but it's absolutely amazing. Although for me it tries to correct to American words - not sure if I got a US extension/version of it or if it just does it for everyone when it's in English.
But, I second trying this out, it is really fantastic.

Edit:
Just realised you said "app", not sure if you have a version of it for your phone or something? I have a Chrome Extension for my PC.

I tried the extension, and hated it. It added way too many things into it, and because I use a mix of American and British spelling on some words became super annoying and I removed it post haste.

But, if it works well for others, continue to use it. :)

Ok I'm over this topic let start a new one what topic is next something interesting

Still, my heart jumps a bit whenever I see or hear about Liverpool Street Station. Haha!
And I have another souvenir, at the train station of Kyle of Lochalsh (Scotland), when I decided to stay on the dock with my hitchhikers friends instead of jumping on this train to follow her :)
I was 18 yo, but it's maybe my only regret in my life.

Ok I'm over this topic let start a new one what topic is next something interesting
refocus a little: just take care to regret nothing at all ; )

Many guy's fall for a cam girl probably everyday some beacuse of her body or what they Supposedly think or and illusions or the kind of service like attention and a little affection or this and that. they show witch we got to be honest its an act

Reality is most cam girl are just there making a living they want no part of a relationship with there viewers witch is understandable no guy is really ok with there girlfriend being naked on cam or all over they internet. Plus there is the fact that most of this girl are already married or have a someone in there life.

All this girls probably have family friends or relatives that probably don't know there camming. And most of this girl probably won't risk it. Them finding out. So there most likely to denied those good guys out or ingone them .

But I think it's fucked up beacuse honestly you probably found a guy who is willing to try for you. Who would probably go the mile for you. No matter the distance between you and him. It's funny because even though some cam girl want a guy in there life or some one they break a guys heart and now you have this broken of a guy who simply disappear

So my question is why? Viewer's in the end you only have two choices. I well leave you with this qoutes. If anyone take the time to read. I have alot to say but this would probably turn in to book and I'm to lazy to write a book. So nope.

Qoutes :
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” —Oscar Wilde

no guy is really ok with there girlfriend being naked on cam or all over they internet.

1. Don't project your insecurities on every other guy in the world. I assure you some of them are completely fine with that because they understand that a) it's a job b) they don't own us or our bodies.
2. If that's what you really think you should not be in a relationship with a cam model.

And to answer your question (I guess? You weren't really clear what the actual question was) - I'm not responsible for feelings of anyone who's watching me on a cam site. I don't do love cons, I don't pretend to be interested in meeting them, If they fall for me it's their problem, and I don't owe anything to any guy just because he's "nice" and "willing to try for me". I'm still not there for it and still not interested. Also, some of us are not even into men in general.

Would you be asking a woman working in an office or a grocery store why is she not open to dating her "nice" customers, like finding a man was the reason she goes to work?

But I think it's fucked up beacuse honestly you probably found a guy who is willing to try for you. Who would probably go the mile for you. No matter the distance between you and him. It's funny because even though some cam girl want a guy in there life or some one they break a guys heart and now you have this broken of a guy who simply disappear

It's not fucked up to not want to date members on camsites. For the most part, you have no idea who is on the other side of that screen. People can say whatever they want online and be whoever they want to be. They can portray a totally inaccurate version of themselves and you would be none the wiser. It's about keeping ourselves safe. And unless a model is actively love scamming or showing genuine romantic interest, it's a bit off putting, if not downright creepy, when a member starts confessing how much he loves you and wants to be with you, because it shows that person is blurring the lines between reality and fantasy, and that can lead to some bad situations. I don't think some men realize the lengths women have to go to so that they are protected. Our well being is more important than some random internet guy's feelings. And even if maintaining our privacy and safety wasn't an issue, if we're not interested then we are not interested. No one should have to give anyone a chance if they don't want to, and that applies to outside the internet realm as well.

Idk dude, for someone who claims to be in a relationship with a camgirl, you sure do seem to have a rather negative view of models.

Last edited:
1. Don't project your insecurities on every other guy in the world. I assure you some of them are completely fine with that because they understand that a) it's a job b) they don't own us or our bodies.
2. If that's what you really think you should not be in a relationship with a cam model.

And to answer your question (I guess? You weren't really clear what the actual question was) - I'm not responsible for feelings of anyone who's watching me on a cam site. I don't do love cons, I don't pretend to be interested in meeting them, If they fall for me it's their problem, and I don't owe anything to any guy just because he's "nice" and "willing to try for me". I'm still not there for it and still not interested. Also, some of us are not even into men in general.

Would you be asking a woman working in an office or a grocery store why is she not open to dating her "nice" customers, like finding a man was the reason she goes to work?

All men i left something out I new it 🤔 not all girl like men just like guys don't like girls I new I left something out. Thanks for pointing that out.

If i may I'm allowed to have insecurities but it does not bother me that she's a cam girl or that she probably talking to every guy on there. Or I Among other stuff 😁 it's not that I'm actually scared she won't accept me i mean what do I even have to offer her. I'm just a simple minded person who know her worth and I vaule that she works hard everyday even though I see it in her eyes that she is tierd this girl who tells me she trust me but I don't even trust myself she makes me questions myself who am I and all I wanna do is change to be a better person that I was yesterday I want to be worth of her love and be the men she deserves

Status
Not open for further replies.