AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my hospital stay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperShyJimmy

Banhammered
Mar 3, 2010
ok couldn't delete the post but changed it to show where i am, still here still having tests done still don't know anything lol

Re: my absence

I can sympathize with you, I too am currently in hospital but i can get on, MFC etc no problems although i have found it depends which hospital i am in, and how i access the internet.

Get well soon

Hope everything is okay since I don't know what's going on. Sorry the fucking hospital is cock blocking you though. :(

i was in this hospital about 6 months ago and remembered then that they had some serious restrictions so i was amazed when i tried to log into mfc this afternoon and actually got in but when i tried again a few hours later i found it was annoyingly blocked its funny i never even heard of mfc till i was home and just searching stuff online and iv been there pretty much every day since then this time without it is gonna suck and thanks for the well wishes frankie

SHIMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
i was at the docs today but all ive got is kidney stones...
i hope youre ok and that youll be back with us soon my brother
A HUGE GET WELL SOON FROM CEREAL!!!!

Considered deleting this post since i was actually able to get on as an unexpected pleasent surprise but didnt know how so ill use this post to update on any new medical info for any interested rather then bore you in chat

SuperShyJimmy said:
Considered deleting this post since i was actually able to get on as an unexpected pleasent surprise but didnt know how so ill use this post to update on any new medical info for any interested rather then bore you in chat

This is a good idea. Let's keep your health updates and any venting/bitching you have to do about your hospital experience in this thread instead of MFC chat. I do enough bitching of my own there. :)

woke up this morning after only 4 hours sleep to the nurse telling me they were sending me done for a bone scan test great way to start my day oh and seems im currently back to limited net access again my seconary wifi seems no longer in range which means ambercutie.com Yes MFC No at least for now hopefully that may change by later tonight this just isnt my day

shimmy just so you know...
you should be in the clear about ambercutie.com because the word "adult" does not appear in the header
now as i do not which hospital you are at and what programs/firewalls they employ i cannot say for certain
however MOST of the "cybernanny" programs read cite headers and block them if the have certain words of phrases and thanks to al gore all urls that contain adult materials MUST have "adult" somewhere in the header yet another inconvenient truth...

5am is for sleeping so why do the nurses feel the need to wake you just to ask if you need the toilet? and when you say no they say oh ok well we need to change your sheets anyway.... couldn't you wait till after brake fest and pain meds to toss me around like a sack?

hospital food sucks i miss home cooking Hey Amber can you make me a sammich? or maybe just get me an ice pop ;)

time for me to leave id like to go home now. I have worn out my welcome with the nurses or maybe they just hate mondays as much as i used to when i worked.

ok so the loud annoying old guy that was bugging me the night of ambers return was removed from my room an hour into her show show but and he has been gone and the room empty since then up till yesterday so of course its like someone knows just how to ruin my fun because they put in a guy who was actually pretty quiet and not a bother that is until today when he decided it was a good idea to start and to continually disrobe (thank god his bed was on my right and my neck dont turn that way) and things just got worse from there he decided lets see if i can fall out of the bed quietly which he succeded at i never even huerd a thump and knew nothing till a nurse happen to walk by and saw him on the floor so what happens they wait till about 20 min into Ambers show to take the guy out of the room giving me peace again (tho not before making me agro by having to move my bed before moving his out) but at least im alone again yay solitude!

that was fast 45 min and i has a new roomate and hes another freaking loud mouth oh joy my mfc night just went to hell oh and did i mention huge? like 500 lbs huge he just said 280 and i was like yea right 280 from the hips down maybe

As you can see from Shimmy's new rank title, he's been removed from the forum as a means to make him move on from anything Amber related.

We have had our share of differences, especially over the last month and a half, so I decided to force him to find a new place to hang out. I apologize to anyone who was friends with him, but it needed to happen. If you feel I am wrong or being insensitive, I'm sorry for that too, but it's my MFC room and my forum and I want to keep it a fun place to hang out. This thread is evidence of some of the "woe is me" vibe that I'd like to steer clear of.

And to those of you who were driven crazy by his comments and messages, feel free to put him on ignore and enter my room knowing that he won't be yapping in there.

If he sends any of you PMs on MFC bugging you about this topic, please let me know, also feel free to tell him to F off. I know he did that when Candie banned him, but I hope he's done with all that.

I totally didn't see this one coming... (Not being snarky, by the way).

R.I.P.
Here lies Shimmy
not soon enough-far too long
friend to some but not good enough it seems
he always said the wrong thing at the wrong time
may he find what hes truly looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.