AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My letter to MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this really blows my mind.I mean why in thehell would you tell your daughter to fuck off for no reason at all?Plus saying it like that is just wow not a way to talk to your little one at all.Advise for this woman: Do not ever get drunk ever especially alone.All the kid wanted was a hug.She needs to get her shit straight.Just very shocking a mother would talk like that to her little one,her own flesh and blood.

Oh and very nice email nicely put!

Reactions: 1 person
That's a good letter, Mikey. :thumbleft:

I haven't seen it mentioned yet in the thread, but another awesome thing would be if MFC put a time limit on how long guests and basics could be in public chat. X minutes of free view until guests and basics get booted from the room. Several guests and basics in each room x 1,000 models online = a shitload of people taking up bandwidth who are NOT paying the models/MFC.

Also, when there's no time limit put on how long they're in chat, AND they have models allowing them to talk, it doesn't give them any incentive to upgrade. It's when I started muting guests and basics that a few of them (that I know of) upgraded and tipped.

On other cam sites, guests are automatically booted from public chat after a few minutes.

sxycherrypie said:
Wow this really blows my mind.I mean why in thehell would you tell your daughter to fuck off for no reason at all?

The language that some of these adults use around children is appalling. It's fine if you're hangin' out with your adult friends, and you're dropping the 'f' bomb.....but using it around kids is a no-no. Monkey see, monkey do.

The_Brown_Fox said:
....I haven't seen it mentioned yet in the thread, but another awesome thing would be if MFC put a time limit on how long guests and basics could be in public chat. X minutes of free view until guests and basics get booted from the room. Several guests and basics in each room x 1,000 models online = a shitload of people taking up bandwidth who are NOT paying the models/MFC.

Also, when there's no time limit put on how long they're in chat, AND they have models allowing them to talk, it doesn't give them any incentive to upgrade. It's when I started muting guests and basics that a few of them (that I know of) upgraded and tipped.

On other cam sites, guests are automatically booted from public chat after a few minutes.

Sounds good in theory but then again the website IS called myFREEcams, I and a bunch of people I know like to perv as guests without having to be bugged by friends, models or other members.
For every 100 non-paying customers there is probably one who will likely sign up and buy tokens if they happen to find a model they really like, if there was a time limit I think whatever number that may be would be greatly diminished.

I'd like to note that someone decided to bump this thread, which was originally written 18 months ago. Going to lock it.

Reactions: Sevrin
Status
Not open for further replies.