AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My new website

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you know, I do some writing in my spare time. Well, after months of planning and a month of building it; I am finally prepared to reveal where you can see my work.

http://www.brutallyhonestblogging.com/

What is it about? Pretty much whatever I feel like. At the minimum, I'll write something new for every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I'll post it a little after Midnight eastern time (since that's 9pm for me).

I have stuff going back to the very end of February and I do encourage you to take a look at it. And I encourage you to tell me what you think. Both positive and negative feedback is welcome.

And yes, I do write under a different nickname than here. Please refer to me by that name on the site and not by anything else.

Finally, thanks Amber for letting me promote this on your site.

Geek, great blog. You're a fine writer and I look forward to reading more of your posts. Hopefully I'll be able to make some interesting (or at least amusing) comments. In the meantime, I'm digging your BHB Music Championship. I'm stunned that I agree with almost all your choices.

I hope you post a review of the Muse concert, either on BHB or in these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.