AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my payment was blocked due to an unverified person on the camera (who was not there!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2022
my payment was blocked due to an unverified person on the camera (who was not there!)
MY request (20036877) / Hello, I was supposed to receive a payment from Chaturbate today, but support blocked it and sent me an email "Due to a compliance issue with your account we are holding your 2022-08-01 payout
until you resolve this issue. Your payment is being held for violation of our
terms of service, which you agreed to upon signup and again each time you
signed on to broadcast. For your information, an individual appeared on cam
who has not been age verified for your account. All independent broadcasters
who appear on Chaturbate must be age verified BEFORE stepping in front of the
camera. To be clear, this is a very serious breach of our policies that we
cannot allow. We can release your payment provided you submit appropriate
age verification for anyone who has or will appear on camera for this account
at ..(link)". I have not worked since July 29, 2022. I work alone, in a closed room. The last time on camera I was wearing a pink wig, maybe that's why I was mistakenly mistaken for another person. I have been working for 2 ,5 years old and I have several wigs, but this is the first time for me.support does not respond to my message. help please
@punker barbie help me please!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.