AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My reaction when...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RosieCotton said:
Your reaction when you realize it isn't Friday...

AIcIKsh.gif

Your reaction when you realize you accidentally bit into the worst flavor of candy in the variety pack.

xSALTx said:
Shaun__ said:
Your reaction when you realize you accidentally bit into the worst flavor of candy in the variety pack.

Alcohol you say :whistle:

lPMIytc.gif

gkSml4x.gif

QhdPtsu.gif

You're reaction when you have to pee really badly and there's a line to the loo.

bawksy said:
Post your reaction when Obama said thing'd be different... but they're still not.
HxCBcDs.jpg

Your reaction when you take that first bite of the Wendy's cheeseburger you've been craving for 3 weeks.

bawksy said:
Your reaction when you thought it was just going to be a fart, but you accidentally pooped a little.

e9AoSVv.gif

Your reaction when your ex announces their engagement.

LilyEvans said:
Your reaction when your ex announces their engagement.

With the hopes he's gonna stop stalking me...
pzq45qK.gif

And my reaction every single time I make a simple grammatical error, even though I know how to spell it (sorry guys and thanks bawksy :shifty: ).
Ecnzz06.gif

Your reaction when your tired and feel like a zombie but you can't fall asleep.

xSALTx said:
Your reaction when you wake up to find that the Zombie Apocolypse still hasn't commenced...

tumblr_inline_mfdfznLcCx1ro2d43.gif

Your reaction when you are late for something important.

bawksy said:
eclipse76 said:
This is very similar but, your reaction when you agree to let someone use your computer and then remember that you forgot to clear your browser history.
QthfguO.gif

Your reaction when you send out a really raunchy sext and it goes to your mother by accident....

Status
Not open for further replies.