AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My reaction when...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of a game! I'm always seeing posts of the Internet that say, "MRW..." followed by a picture or gif describing their reaction to a certain event. I thought we could make a game of it!

I'll start by posting a situation, and you respond by posting a pic/gif of what your reaction would be. Then it's your turn to give a new situation!

Example:

My reaction when someone gives me a tip bomb:

HyzGBBt.gif

Your reaction when someone cuts you off in traffic.

I'll start!

Your reaction when your alarm clock doesn't go off.

LilyEvans said:
I'll start!

Your reaction when your alarm clock doesn't go off.

tumblr_mrpxydKZYq1saxoilo1_500.gif

Your reaction when someone else ate that food you were saving and looking forward to.
(Tell me I'm not the only one this has happened to.)

KayleePond said:
Your reaction when someone else ate that food you were saving and looking forward to.
(Tell me I'm not the only one this has happened to.)

uNUIi3t.gif

Your reaction when you try to venture out your front door, only to find three feet of snow. Essentially blockading you in...

Camgirl said:
RosieCotton said:
Your reaction when you realize your daughter took the last roll of toilet paper into HER bathroom...while you are sitting on the toilet in YOUR bathroom!!

tumblr_mc35oyegBg1rxx1rpo1_500.gif

Your reaction when you bite the inside of your lip eating food.

lilypad_ said:
Your reaction when you bite the inside of your lip eating food.

j0pMwPe.gif

Your reaction when you hit "submit" on an ACF post that you're nervous about people reading.

JordanBlack said:
Your reaction when you get a genuine compliment.

tumblr_n0lvx4Ip6S1t0ouwko1_250.gif
tumblr_n0lvx4Ip6S1t0ouwko2_250.gif

Your reaction when you finally achieve a difficult goal in a video game. (Like when you've died a thousand times and then you finally do it.)

KayleePond said:
Your reaction when you finally achieve a difficult goal in a video game. (Like when you've died a thousand times and then you finally do it.)

Your reaction when you get in your car to go somewhere, turn the key...and nothing happens.

Attachments

• Fuck yeah.gif
    Fuck yeah.gif
    884.2 KB · Views: 631
Shaun__ said:
Your reaction when you realize you made a huge mistake.

1CKsnRm.gif

Your reaction when you look at your phone and it's your mom calling.

lilypad_ said:
Your reaction when you just finished the best meal ever, like Christmas :)

XVNXo2n.gif

Your reaction when your favorite song comes on the radio.

xSALTx said:
Your reaction when you wake up and desperately need coffee only to see that someone has consumed the last cup....

Your reaction when you stub your pinky toe so hard you start to question your walking abilities in general.

Attachments

• angry-amy.gif
    angry-amy.gif
    974.7 KB · Views: 522
NoelleBright said:
Your reaction when you stub your pinky toe so hard you start to question your walking abilities in general.

tumblr_n0idofxyYq1rrr1sso1_250.gif

Your reaction when you can't sleep but really want/need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.