AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myfreecams more quiet than usual?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2018
Hi everyone :) I’ve been camming on mfc for a couple of months now, and was doing pretty well but the last 2 weeks seem to be way more quiet than usual! My room number has stayed the same pretty much but tips have been maybe half of what they were- is this just me? I’m not doing anything differently, besides trying to start new games. Really hoping it picks up soon! Thanks :)

Aside from a few models, I've heard this being a common theme for most of the models I follow. Might just be the annual "school just started, pre-holidays" time of year where people are buckling down to save for the holiday expenses.

Upvote 0
I honestly feel like I've been seeing this on both twitter and snapchat for a few months or more at this stage. I do feel in comparison to some of the previous years. I think the lull has lasted a bit longer than normal. Instead of just the start of summer drop off and then slow pick up until say Football starts College and NFL, and then you know kind of dies back down a bit. Then rises and drops with the holiday season.

To the OP with you mentioning the room counts have stayed the same for you, but the tipping pattern has cut in half. Without any noticeable change on your end, my assumption would be maybe your collection of regulars might have over extended themselves and haven't quite paced back with their tips. Or it started with a higher ceiling and this might be the floor and hopefully it will kind of balance out and start going back up.

Reactions: MilfARIELx
Upvote 0
After 6 years in this business (on MFC specifically) I’ve noticed that it ebbs and flows. There will be slow times and awesome times. It’s not a job where anything stays consistent. Just keep pushing on and it’ll eventually pick up! I just had a terribly slow summer, but my sept/oct have been amazing. It’s not easy when it’s dead and you’ll feel defeated, but in my experience it eventually pays off. Just keep pushing on with a smile on your face. That’s what has gotten me thru the bad months.

Upvote 0
Every month is someone’s slowest month BUT every month is also someone’s best month at the same time. Like Nicole said, ups and downs happen. You could have 5 years of bomb ass Friday’s and horrible Monday and then all of a sudden they SWITCH and Monday is now your best night and Friday, everyone hates you haha. You just gotta be ready to keep rolling with the punches and adapting. The only way to guarantee you have a bad month is to not be there.

Upvote 0
This Oct has been oddly slow all over it seems. Camming, NF, clips. It’s been one of the worst months I’ve had in awhile and is very unusual - I’ve heard the same from many other girls this month as well. No idea what it is but I’m dying to know, I’m like *this* close to just posting on Twitter and asking guys what why do quiet this month... I am genuinely interested.

Upvote 0
I can tell you from a member's perspective it's harder to find the right model due to how many new models only indulge in interactive tip vibe and nothing else. I'm hoping none of my current models retire anytime soon because it frustrating going through the search process over and over. Also the lower quality of site operation since most all the sites haven't optimized themselves for HTML5 yet but taken away flash completely.

Upvote 0
This Oct has been oddly slow all over it seems. Camming, NF, clips. It’s been one of the worst months I’ve had in awhile and is very unusual - I’ve heard the same from many other girls this month as well. No idea what it is but I’m dying to know, I’m like *this* close to just posting on Twitter and asking guys what why do quiet this month... I am genuinely interested.
I think part of it is the sheer number of models there is available. There's more people getting into camming now than ever before. I just looked at MFC, and there's about 1450 models on which is higher than I recall it being. Countries in regions such as Latin America are coming online with high speed, so there's a huge source of models there.

This doesn't mean better quality models. Just more opportunities. Seems too many think if you have a webcam and genitalia you can be a successful webcam model.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Upvote 0
Every month is someone’s slowest month BUT every month is also someone’s best month at the same time. Like Nicole said, ups and downs happen. You could have 5 years of bomb ass Friday’s and horrible Monday and then all of a sudden they SWITCH and Monday is now your best night and Friday, everyone hates you haha. You just gotta be ready to keep rolling with the punches and adapting. The only way to guarantee you have a bad month is to not be there.

This was really inspirational, I have been camming on MFC off and on for the last year, and with everything ive went through i think this is the best way to put it!

"the only way to guarantee you have a bad month is to not be there!"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.