AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need advice / Chaturbate experience

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2014
Alright, so I have read some things about Chaturbate. Maybe somebody recognizes me, (probably not) but still, I was CarmenGrant on Chaturbate and all was well.
Until one day I got ONE warning. Miles Rivera and I advertised ourselves as step-brother and step-sister, which just said you have been accused or whatever of sibling sex. Siblings are not allowed on camera. (Thought it was just one person who reported us, just being a jerk because we had been on for months)
So I e-mailed Chaturbate telling them the situation and that we will continue unless they want us to change or something. They said nothing at all but "Let us know if you have anymore issues".
Cool, right! They didn't have a problem. Until about a week later my account was banned.
After calling and e-mailing everyone I could, they said they have given me "multiple warnings" to take the advertisement down. They had ONE warning which NEVER disclaimed to take it down, even though I e-mailed offering to!
They won't let me make a new account, and are STILL selling my videos, even though what we were doing was "against their rules".
Fishy, isn't it?
We were making very good paychecks and I'm wondering if there are any websites that we could join as good as Chaturbate. I read about Streamate, but they take a big chunk.
Thanks folks!

While the percentage that Streammate takes sounds huge, they have a much higher percentage of paying traffic, which leads to many models finding that they make more even though they're getting a smaller cut. There also tend to be fewer freeloaders and trolls, from my experience. Viewers on SM are looking to pay for a show.

I would steer against any implication of having a relative on cam, even if it's not a blood relative. This is something that most camsites are pretty strict about, so you may want to use a different angle to advertise yourself with. :twocents-02cents:

SweetSaffron said:
While the percentage that Streammate takes sounds huge, they have a much higher percentage of paying traffic, which leads to many models finding that they make more even though they're getting a smaller cut. There also tend to be fewer freeloaders and trolls, from my experience. Viewers on SM are looking to pay for a show.

I would steer against any implication of having a relative on cam, even if it's not a blood relative. This is something that most camsites are pretty strict about, so you may want to use a different angle to advertise yourself with. :twocents-02cents:
I agree! But I'm curious to what lead you to advertise as bro/sis? Seems to me there would be more people turned off by that, than turned on. :dontknow:

PlayboyMegan said:
SweetSaffron said:

I agree! But I'm curious to what lead you to advertise as bro/sis? Seems to me there would be more people turned off by that, than turned on. :dontknow:

I would think taboo things could get a greater price than vanilla stuff, since it would be harder to find. Also I sometimes read the comments and tags on tube videos, and people are always saying the people in them are related in some way. That makes me think there would be a demand for that.

Shaun__ said:
PlayboyMegan said:
SweetSaffron said:

I would think taboo things could get a greater price than vanilla stuff, since it would be harder to find. Also I sometimes read the comments and tags on tube videos, and people are always saying the people in them are related in some way. That makes me think there would be a demand for that.
Ah, that makes more sense. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.