AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help deciding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mina_Venus

Cam Model
Feb 10, 2016
Twitter Username
@minamfc
MFC Username
mina_venus
Hi everyone!

I have a situation and I need help handling it :p

I started camming this month (Feb 9th) and am doing pretty okay for my standards for now. I am currently living with roomates and just can't cam whenever I want (which really affects how I do on cam). So yesterday I rented an apartment just for myself. BUT I still don't have internet there and I will have it in the next two weeks. Until then (and until I am settled) I am still staying at my old place with my roomates.

My question is - should I put my camming on hold until I get internet there? I don't want my camscore to get any lower, and it is getting lower because I can't cam when most of the people who want to watch me are on.

So I really need help with this. Since I am new, I don't really have many "regulars" so it won't be a problem if I just don't cam for 2 weeks max right? (I would keep my snapchat and twitter updated)
What do you think?

Thanks to everyone in advance! :cat:

(sorry if there are any mistakes, english is not my first language)

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Entertainer33
In my limited experience with MFC it seems important to maintain a regular schedule. Personally I would keep getting on when you can, and try to make those times fairly consistent. It may not be ideal but you will still pick up regulars to your room this way.

I say you can take a break because you are new and don't have many regulars. I did not start long ago and took a break of two weeks after starting and when I restarted again few days ago was slow but met new people in a matter of days and now am totally focused - is great. Had a great night last night.I don't regret taking time off- it refreshed me and my thinking.
You can use the two weeks reading about stuff coming up with the ideas and getting stuff to decorate room etc and when you do finally decide to start make sure is FULL steam every day and planned shows. Also not everyone forgot me - one person is still in my room despite taking two week break.
You should tweet a bit while you are gone.
But that was just my experience so far and it was ok.

Reactions: SanaMusume
Yeah no go for it! Being offline doesn't affect your cam score at all! I am new too and have been taking days off here and there, trying out other sites, seeing what works best for me. So far I've found MFC to be the best one and I have no problems coming back after a break - I still manage to meet new people and also chat to returning regulars. Past 2 days were the best I've ever had! I agree with Lunella, use these 2 weeks to research camming and read everything you can on this forum!

Reactions: Xxpinkylooxx
Status
Not open for further replies.