AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help with unfair ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2020
Hello, I'm looking for help regarding my account being banned username thedaffy1. I have been a member for years with no suspension or ban. Today my account was banned for no reason. I don't violate the sites terms such as harrasment, spam posting or chatting about anything that violates term etc. I don't broadcast neither. I contacted support twice but no reply. I'm hoping the community can help. I have read here that Shirley aka Punker Barbie is courteous and helpful in these matters. I hope to get this remedied as being a member for years, I love the community and site. Thank you for anyone that can help and or took the time to read this.

Hello, I'm looking for help regarding my account being banned username thedaffy1. I have been a member for years with no suspension or ban. Today my account was banned for no reason. I don't violate the sites terms such as harrasment, spam posting or chatting about anything that violates term etc. I don't broadcast neither. I contacted support twice but no reply. I'm hoping the community can help. I have read here that Shirley aka Punker Barbie is courteous and helpful in these matters. I hope to get this remedied as being a member for years, I love the community and site. Thank you for anyone that can help and or took the time to read this.

Support states that the ban on your account has been removed and they have set you a response in one of the emails that was sent to them.

Upvote 0
Support states that the ban on your account has been removed and they have set you a response in one of the emails that was sent to them.
I just got the email from support and yes my account is all good. Thank you punker barbie for replying and thanks for the great support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.