AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NeedLive is back! $100 signup Bonus + up to 85% payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feco_NeedLive

NeedLive
Jul 7, 2014
www.needlive.com
Welcome back, NeedLive!

Do you remember NeedLive?

Some of you may remember the time when NeedLive was an independent webcam site. In early 2012 the website became a part of the largest adult webcam network and the old design and features were removed. Times are changing and we are now happy to announce you, that and continue where we left off 2 years ago.

Let's work together!

NeedLive will remain a part of the DuoDecad network, but will be operated by the old management, even some people from the old staff will work with us. We are inviting every former studio and webcam model to work with us again and have you on board. If you would like to work with us, or have questions, please contact us! The original NeedLive site has been running now for almost three weeks and we received a lot of positive feedback from studios, models and members.

To celebrate this rare occasion, we are offering these special promotions:

Kickstart Bonus

All models get a $100 Kickstart Bonus, this is our contribution to a profitable business.
To get the bonus, you have to make another $100, which is quite easy with our super-high payout of up to 85%!

Bonus credits for members

Treating our members well is a trademark of NeedLive and to show our appreciation we are giving extra credits on every second purchase! Our "Buy 2, get 1 FREE" promotion will run throughout July.

If you had a Model or Studio account before then you still can use it, we sent your login information to your registered email address. In case you have issues with logging in then do not hesitate to contact us for help!

If you never had an Studio or Model account on the site before then you can register one here: http://www.needlive.com/studiosignup/step0.php

You can help us improve the website by sharing the good news with other models and inviting members over. You are also welcome to follow our Twitter channel and like our Facebook page

You can check out the detailed descriptions of the most frequently asked themes under our Wiki page

If you have questions, please contact our Online technical support or write an email to us: support@needlive.com

Best Regards,
NeedLive Team

Attachments

• NeeedLive_gif_banner_advert.gif
    NeeedLive_gif_banner_advert.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 965
  • NeedLive_best_percentage.jpg
    NeedLive_best_percentage.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 966
Reactions: Molly
Dear all,

We are glad to see that more and more Models and Studios join our site, many of our old partners have returned also.

Let us inform you again about our special promotions:

- $100 Kickstart Bonus: every Models earning over $100 will get a $100 signup bonus!
- Gift credits for Performers: we gave Gift credits for Models that can be distributed among the Members. Reward them with some free Gift credits that they can spend exclusively on you in Private! If you just register now or plan to register then wait till your account is checked and once approved contact us for some Gift credits and we will give you!
- Up to 85% percentage for Models: with our new, favourable share system you can earn up to 85% from the Members' spending

Bonus credits for Members:

- "Buy 2, get 1 FREE": Members buying the same credit package twice will get the third package for free! This promotion is extended and will run throughout July! Make sure to let your Members know about this special offer and note that all bonus credits they get will be spent on their favourite Model: You.
- We also gave bonus credits for our Members since treating our Users well has always been a trademark of NeedLive

WHY TO CHOOSE NEEDLIVE.COM?

* Competitive payment with up to 85% share, the best percentage among adult live webcam chat sites
* $100 signup bonus for all new Performers
* Bi-weekly payouts by Payoneer (prepaid card or wire transfer)
* Model Awards almost 2000 USD total prize every two weeks
* Contests with serious money prizes
* Break function
* Refer new members and earn extra cash (periodical)
* Happy Hour feature (for 0.99 credits / minute)
* Unique private session system (Group private, 1-on-1 private, Voyeur)
* Professional country banning option
* Easy-to-use Model software
* 3 type of streams - Standard, High Quality and HD
* Cam2Cam and Voice2Voice feature
* Inbuilt Message system to keep contact with Members

If you would like to know more information about the site then please check out our wiki page: PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR MODELS AND STUDIOS

If you have questions, please contact our Online technical support or write an email to us: support@needlive.com

REGISTER HERE AS A SOLO MODEL OR STUDIO

Attachments

• needlive promo.jpg
    needlive promo.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 937
If you are interested in becoming a Model / Studio on NeedLive.com or you are already a Model/Studio on the site and you have questions feel free to contact me on any of the following instant messaging contact forms. I will assist you gladly.

YM: feco_nl@yahoo.com

What's the catch to getting an 85% payout?

Summer Queen contest

To celebrate our comeback and that you are here with us again, we created an awesome contest, just like in the good old days.
The scope is simple: collect as many votes as you can between July 10 - 20 and win any of the incredible total cash prize of $3000!

Hint: Members can vote for you in or after a private session of at least 5 minutes. VIP member votes mean double points!

To spice things up a bit, we are also giving you $100 for each and every new member you refer to NeedLive.com!
The member has to sign up and buy at least 60 credits during the contest period.

Attachments

• summerqueen0710.jpg
    summerqueen0710.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 867
AllisonWilder said:
.....orrr you could just ignore my question entirely. That absolutely makes me want to work for this site. :roll:

I'll tell you what, I love the actual act of being on cam and performing, but the crappy administration/ownership/support of 99% of camsites makes me excited about moving onto other endeavors in the future. This is seriously all I see most of the time:

TjzO55i.jpg

You know, considering how many "NEW CAMSITE WE'RE DIFFERENT" threads that are consistently popping about, you'd think someone would be clever enough to actually be different and responsive. Like every one of these camsites has the potential to be the one that actually gives a damn. It's depressing and makes me sad for an industry that I really do love.

Edit: Sorry I threadjacked. It was bound to happen to one of these threads sooner or later and it just so happened to be yours. It could have easily been any of the others.

AllisonWilder said:

Here you go Allison. It took me a few minutes to find the answer. If I am reading it correctly you need to earn above $4500 in tips per earning period. There are 2 earning periods per month. Here's the link to the page I got the info from.

http://wiki.needlive.com/index.php?titl ... ARE_SYSTEM

Attachments

• payout_info.jpeg
    payout_info.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 799
I am sorry for the late answer and thank you Brad for sharing the wiki link. I just need to correct one thing. You wrote that 'you need to earn above $4500 in tips per earning period' to get 85% share. Not just in tips, private shows (standard, 1on1) and voyeur count also.

Reactions: Starr_SiN
Summer_queen_contest.jpg

Dear Models and Studios,

Our Summer Queen Contest is already running and more and more Performers join the competition. Do not miss the chance to earn some extra money!

SUMMER QUEEN CONTEST

Grand prizes:

1. $1000
2. $700
3. $450

The contest runs till 20th of July. All you need to do is to be online and collect votes from members (members have to spend minimum 5 minutes in private with you to be able to vote)
The current standings can be found under this page

NEM MEMBER BONUS

We are also giving you $100 for each and every new member you refer to NeedLive.com! The member has to sign up and buy at least 60 credits during the contest period (10-20th July)

Just a reminder what other promotions we are running:

* $100 kickstart bonus for all Models who start to work on the site (after earning at least 100$)
* Up to 85% share for Models
* 'Buy 2, get 1 Free' promotion for members throughout July

If you have questions, please contact our Online technical support or write an email to us: support@needlive.com or add our colleague on any of the instant messaging contact forms for further assistance:
Skype: feco.needlive; ICQ: 646130568; YM: feco_nl@yahoo.com

Regards,

NeedLive Team

Attachments

• summer_queen_contest.jpg
    summer_queen_contest.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 721
Dear Models and Studios,

We shared out free credits to almost 15.000 members in the last 3 days, so expect a growth of active members in the chat. It's also the perfect time to be online today and the coming days.

Our $100 new member bonus is still running and you can win one of the cash prizes in our contest!

Members still enjoy the benefits of our 1+1=3 promotion, where every second purchase grants them an extra credits package.

Best Regards,
NeedLive Team

Make a selfie and win!

Point, shoot and win! Make a few selfies and take part in our new contest to have fun and make extra cash! You can upload funny, hilarious, erotic, sexy, artistic or erotic pictures of yourself. Members can vote for the best selfies and we will reward the best-of-the-best selfies with cash prizes. The contest starts on 1st August and end on 10th August.

Attachments

• selfie_photovote2014_forum.jpg
    selfie_photovote2014_forum.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 629
Take your earnings to the next level!

It's time to give yourself (and your earnings) a boost and we are here to help you with that!
Refer new members to NeedLive between 12-17 August and cash in the $100 bonus for them.
Two models with the highest earning during the contest can step to the next level and win the main prizes of $1000 and $500!

RULES:

- Only refer new members
- New members must buy at least 70 credits
- Bonuses are not calculated with the contest points

Members buying credits during our contest will get extra credits!

Attachments

• boost2014mail.jpg
    boost2014mail.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 590
SNATCH said:
Pretty sure if you're not going to answer any questions from models here that inquire about your site, that none of us actually want to work for you, or your site.

SNATCH,

I see no questions asked, please let me know what your question is, I will answer gladly if there is a question

Why is it good to refer new members to NeedLive.com now?

* We have risen the performer % to 90%
so the more you earn the more % you gain. If you have any client base loyal to you, then make more money with them via Needlive's new percentages

* New member bonus period:
refer new members to NeedLive between 12-17th of August and we will reward you with $100 for each member you refer! If you do not have an account yet on the site then register, get your account approved instantly and refer new members with the following link: http://www.needlive.com/membersignup/?ref=XXXXX where XXXXX is the Model's Performer ID, or ask them to fill in the 'referred by' section with your Performer ID when they signup as a member

* Members get $50 free credits
this offer is valid during the promotional period. Members purchasing at least 70 credits are eligible for the free credits. It is a perfect way to encourage the members to register on NeedLive. You both benefit from it: you get $100 for inviting a member and the member gets free credits from us that he will spend on his favourite model: You.

* Contest - Total prize: $1500
Two models with the highest earning during the contest win the main prizes of $1000 and $500!

• Hugs
Reactions: bad_rapunzel
Feco_NeedLive said:
SNATCH said:
Pretty sure if you're not going to answer any questions from models here that inquire about your site, that none of us actually want to work for you, or your site.

SNATCH,

I see no questions asked, please let me know what your question is, I will answer gladly if there is a question

I, didn't ask anything. But others have, && you ignored them, then spammed this post with a bunch of bullshit post after that.

Quoted for you:

AllisonWilder said:

VeronicaChaos said:
AllisonWilder said:
.....orrr you could just ignore my question entirely. That absolutely makes me want to work for this site. :roll:

I'll tell you what, I love the actual act of being on cam and performing, but the crappy administration/ownership/support of 99% of camsites makes me excited about moving onto other endeavors in the future. This is seriously all I see most of the time:

TjzO55i.jpg

You know, considering how many "NEW CAMSITE WE'RE DIFFERENT" threads that are consistently popping about, you'd think someone would be clever enough to actually be different and responsive. Like every one of these camsites has the potential to be the one that actually gives a damn. It's depressing and makes me sad for an industry that I really do love.

Edit: Sorry I threadjacked. It was bound to happen to one of these threads sooner or later and it just so happened to be yours. It could have easily been any of the others.

I suggest scrolling up, to read them, as they are still there. :thumbleft:

THEMED SHOW - BODYLOTION AND OIL

Starting from today, we will announce an idea for a themed show every 2 days. Based on feedbacks from members, they want more action on the site and most of them are looking for special events and happenings on NeedLive. You are more than welcome to start and promote your own themes too, just use your fantasy and come up with something unusual and creative. This is not a contest, but you can be a winner: you will get more attention from members and have more private shows! The next theme will be announced on 8th November!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW STUDIOS AND MODELS TO WORK WITH US!

WHY TO CHOOSE NEEDLIVE.COM?

BROADCAST WITH YOUR CAM, SELL YOUR CONTENTS or RECEIVE PHONE CALLS FROM MEMBERS ON NEEDLIVE!

* COMPETITIVE SHARE WITH UP TO 90% SHARE, THE BEST PERCENTAGE AMONG ADULT LIVE WEBCAM CHAT SITES
* BI-WEEKLY PAYOUTS BY PAYONEER (PREPAID CARD OR WIRE TRANSFER)
* PHONE SERVICE: EARN MONEY BY RECEIVING PHONE CALLS FROM MEMBERS
* CONTENT SALES: SELL YOUR VIDEOS, IMAGES, AUDIO FILES
* MODEL AWARDS ALMOST 3800 USD TOTAL PRIZE PER MONTH
* CONTESTS WITH SERIOUS MONEY PRIZES
* FREE CHAT, MEMBERS ONLY MODE, BREAK FUNCTION
* REFER NEW MEMBERS AND EARN EXTRA CASH (PERIODICAL)
* HAPPY HOUR FEATURE (FOR 0.99 CREDITS / MINUTE)
* UNIQUE PRIVATE SESSION SYSTEM (GROUP PRIVATE, 1-ON-1 PRIVATE, VOYEUR)
* PROFESSIONAL COUNTRY BANNING OPTION
* EASY-TO-USE MODEL SOFTWARE
* 3 TYPE OF STREAMS - STANDARD, HIGH QUALITY AND HD
* CAM2CAM AND VOICE2VOICE FEATURE
* INBUILT MESSAGE SYSTEM TO KEEP CONTACT WITH MEMBERS
* FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL SITE SUPPORT

For more details check out the related wiki articles:

BECOMING A MODEL ON NEEDLIVE I PHONE SERVICE I CONTENT SALES I PERFORMER SHARE SYSTEM (%) I PER-MINUTE PRICES I PAYOUT DATES, PAYMENT METHODS I CATEGORIES I CATEGORY REQUIREMENTS I COUNTRY BANNING I MODEL RULES I ONLINE MODES I PERFORMER CONTESTS

Our models and studios said:

SeductiveMoniq:
’NeedLive is a site that keeps me motivated, always new contests, fun members to enjoy my time and also friendly staff. I can easily earn extra money just enjoying my time online on cam’

Meowmeow:
’Needlive makes me a better cam model challenging my creativity with contests weekly’

MagicMary:
'NeedLive has a nice community while the site allows you to earn really well through their special events'.

Purrrect: ’I work in Needlive for many years and never get disappointed, always paid in time, never got chargeback and beside of that always in an entertainment of models and members. Needlive always had and have awards with good amount of prizes and the contests that run in every month not letting u get bored....just u cannot stay away.... After so many years, always i will back on the site, I earn money, I have a lot of funs and friends … thank you Needlive!’

CindyRoze :
’I just love NeedLive cause it`s so easy to use! I`ve met a lot of great members in here. Besides the minute charge, members can also give you tips in free chat and private also, and there are always new contests that always bring you some extra money!

Intense_mature:
’Needlive it's first of all special. Why? Here you will find an unique atmosphere ,starting with a great support team always ready to help you and more than that to find Quickly a solution for any kind of your problems and continue with a perpetual feast sustained by awesome contests with big prizes for both, models and for members. Such wonderful way to make easily some extra money , have fun in same time . Anyone feels welcome at Needlive! On a scale from 1 to 5*, I vote 10* for Needlive.'

BooBoo:
’Needlive always changes up ideas to not only keep my customers coming back but to also allow us to be creative on how we cam to our chatters’

Smilingbb:
’It is great that NeedLive think about new contest ideas to help models make extra income. I am happy that if I have any technical issues NeedLive provides prompt and courteous support in helping to resolve the issue for me. My members tell me they like the contests NeedLive runs and love to support me in trying to reach my contest goal.’

Fantasy studio:
’NeedLive is a great site, with a very interactive layout. The site is very easy to use for my models and it has a lot of great features for members and models also. They do contests constantly that help you with your popularity and help you earn some extra money. Payments are always sent on time and the Support is really great, helping you to solve any problem really fast. We just love NeedLive!

If you have any questions feel free to:

* check out our main wiki page
* send us an email to support@needlive.com

You also can contact our site representative colleague who will assist you gladly and answer to any of your questions:

Skype: feco.needlive ICQ: 646130568 I YM: feco_nl@yahoo.com

You also can follow us on Facebook or Twitter

STUDIO AND SOLO MODEL SIGNUP HERE

BIG SURPRISES ON NEEDLIVE IN NOVEMBER

* Be online, we have big traffic coming
* 3 of the online models will get awesome surprises!
* New contest starts 12 November with a cash prize of $2700
* Refer new members and get $100
* Special promotions for members
* Themed shows

Do not miss the chance! Stay tuned, be online and earn big money with us!

If you have any questions feel free to contact our Online Support or send us an email to support@needlive.com

Regards,

NeedLive Team

Feco, which sounds close to Fecal in my accent at least. Nobody wants fecal spam.

Nifty November at NeedLive

Collect votes and followers and WIN

November 12 - 21

Boost your earnings with us in November and win one of the cash prizes of the total $2700!
Collect votes from members (they can vote after spending 5 minutes in private) and collect Followers!

Tip: Check out the currently suggested theme show in your performer area or model software or create your own!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CURRENT RANKS!

Rules:

- Members have to spend 5 minutes in private in order to vote (they can also cast their vote within 24 hours of the end of the private show)
- A member can vote max. 5 times a day on the same performer
- Your contest points are based on the total value of the votes you receive and the number of Followers you collect during the contest

Increased traffic

Be online and enjoy the significantly increased traffic on the site!

Refer new members and earn $100

Refer new customers to NeedLive.com and earn $100 for every one of them! New members must purchase at least 100 credits. Note: use your own referral link to refer new customers to the site. Look for your individual referral link in your performer account under 'Profile settings' menu.

'Buy 3, get 1 EXTRA for FREE' promotion for members

Members buying the same credit packages three times get the fourth for free! The offer is for limited time only so do not forget to let your members know about this special opportunity! The promotion starts on 12 November (CET)!

Feco_NeedLive said:
Misono said:
Feco, which sounds close to Fecal in my accent at least. Nobody wants fecal spam.
Just simply ignore the post then please, it is that easy :)
Oh trust me we're all ignoring you. :handgestures-salute:

Misono said:

I will not take part in any endless arguments, nor will I comment any such reactions ever again. You have the right to decide what to read and what not, ofc you can comment also anything you want, since it is a forum site, it is up to you if you feel better like that

Photo vote contest - Uniforms

Put on sexy uniforms, take photos of yourself, upload them and win fabulous money prizes between 25 November - 2 December! Total prize: 3800 USD. Wear any type of uniform you desire, you can dress like a police woman, secretary, college girl, cat woman. the list is endless, it is up to you, be creative and surprise your members!

Click here to see the current rankings

Rules: Members can vote on the same image maximum 10 times per day. Your rank is based on the total votes receieved from members on all your contest images

How to upload your pictures: 1. Click on My images 2. Click on Contests and select the Uniform tab 3. Upload your images

Note: You get 60% of all votes credited on your account. Tip: upload contest images on daily bases to stay on the top of the page! Read more about the photo vote type of contests following wiki page

Refer new customers and earn 100 USD

Refer new customers to NeedLive.com and earn 100 USD! New members must purchase at least 100 credits. The more members you refer, the longer we will keep the promotion running! Note: use your own referral link to refer new customers to the site. Your individual referral link can be found in your performer account under 'Profile settings' menu.

Attachments

• pv_uniform.jpg
    pv_uniform.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 184
Status
Not open for further replies.