AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Networks that provide DMCA takedowns

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WebcamStartup

Deactivated Account
Apr 14, 2015
Curious to know the different sites that provide DMCA monitoring or takedowns.

I know MFC, Naked.com and C4S off the top of my head. Know who C4S outsources to and they're a very, very, very solid company. What are some of the other networks that provide DMCA takedowns; whether they're actively monitoring (like C4S) or just submit letters on behalf of models/studios (Naked.com)?

Doing some Googling right now. I'll post the other networks I find as a comment.

We have lots of info about this in the models only section. MFC currently uses Guardlex. CB definitely used to and might still. There are some freestanding services like DMCA.com, and others that are slightly sketchy looking to me personally. CamModelProtection is one of the more prominent ones that has popped onto the scene in the past couple of years. I hear mixed reviews. There are also a ton of individuals who offer monthly and yearly services but again, trust is a big factor so I tend to suggest that models should stick to their camsite when dealing with content removal requests.

CamModelProtection is currently having a sell to celebrate their second anniversary. Kind of what got my brain jogging with this to begin with. Outside of that, I've known of the networks listed above offering in-house protection.

DMCA512 is another service to consider. I can tell you they're more responsive than CamModelProtection and I've personally seen their crawlers / algos working. Very impressive. It's who C4S is using. Tried getting CamModelProtection responsive on Skype and email to discuss bulk rates, studio pricing, ect. Not very responsive.

Cool thing about using a 3rd party service is a lot of them offer active monitoring. DMCA512, for example, will crawl the tube sites, crawl the torrent sites, has algos to detect language variations, ect. Also, they'll protect all your content. A lot of in-house services will only submit takedown notices for the content that was pirated off their site specifically. A lot of them will only submit requests on behalf of the models and doesn't do much, if any actual monitoring themselves.

Additionally (and at no cost) it's possible for a model to give someone else the right to submit DMCA takedown requests on behalf of a model. This way the model's own name and information doesn't have to be on the letter. One huge can-of-worms when it comes to camgirls / producers submitting their own requests.

There might be some sites that do that, and if so, I'd be curious to know who.

I've had a model submit a CB review to me where she highlights that CB offers DMCA takedowns, but doing some Googling, there's some angry tweets and whatnot claiming just the opposite. @punker barbie can you spread some insight into this? Honestly don't want to holler at CB support, can though.

If someone would be willing to share the networks listed in the models only section, that would be awesome. If not, I guess I get my second list going.

when I contacted DMCA512 all they did was give me automated responses. Then when I asked them one specific question they told me I'm not a good fit for their services. Funny because if you're right, they're already working for me via c4s

Reactions: Mila_
Would have been ballpark $3,000ish annually for individual models. Don't believe they've got a monthly rate going. Currently leveraging them for one of my projects. Pretty impressive, actually. Haven't been able to compare them to CamModelProtection. Tried multiple times to get a hold of CMP. Every email response was pretty much "Let's jump on Skype right now". Holler at them via Skype right after and never a response.

Would be curious to hear anyone's personal feedback on CMP.

We appreciate and share your frustration. It is a violation of your rights for sites like these to illegally record your broadcasts and republish them without your consent, which is why we created and offer (free of charge) our DMCA notice service in the first place. Since it is your copyrights that are being violated (Chaturbate claims no ownership over your shows, which are entirely your own property), you are the only one who is in a position to pursue claims against this site. With that said, we are prepared and willing to offer you any assistance that we’re able.

We would be happy to help you by sending DMCA takedown notices on your behalf, but we’ll need some additional information from you before we can do so. In particular, we’ll need for you to provide the exact URL image address per photo/video that is allegedly stolen.

Here's how to get us the proper URL's for photos:

1) Click on Photo

2) Right click on photo

3) Copy and paste the " Image address" (Not the Image Link)

4) Make a list of all the URLs

5) Email us the list and we will be able to get started on creating and sending Notices on your behalf.

Here's how to get us the proper URL's for videos:

1) Play the Video

2) Right click the Video

3) Click "Copy video URL"

Please send the exact URLs over when you can, so we can get started.
Please be patient, we have many requests but we will get to you.

We appreciate and share your frustration. It is a violation of your rights for sites like these to illegally record your broadcasts and republish them without your consent, which is why we created and offer (free of charge) our DMCA notice service in the first place. Since it is your copyrights that are being violated (Chaturbate claims no ownership over your shows, which are entirely your own property), you are the only one who is in a position to pursue claims against this site. With that said, we are prepared and willing to offer you any assistance that we’re able.

We would be happy to help you by sending DMCA takedown notices on your behalf, but we’ll need some additional information from you before we can do so. In particular, we’ll need for you to provide the exact URL image address per photo/video that is allegedly stolen.

Here's how to get us the proper URL's for photos:

1) Click on Photo

2) Right click on photo

3) Copy and paste the " Image address" (Not the Image Link)

4) Make a list of all the URLs

5) Email us the list and we will be able to get started on creating and sending Notices on your behalf.

Here's how to get us the proper URL's for videos:

1) Play the Video

2) Right click the Video

3) Click "Copy video URL"

Please send the exact URLs over when you can, so we can get started.
Please be patient, we have many requests but we will get to you.

Awesome, thank you Shirley! I'll be sure to plug CB in some content I've got on the topic (with elaboration to the extent CB helps models)

Cammodelprotection's service is terrible. I hired the highest package and was paying them $269 for truly mediocre work, long waits and inaccurate information. From the list of links I kept feeding them they would take a long time to get to the links and then they would report a big chunk of the content was removed when it wasnt. I had to check each single link individually to see whether or not it had been removed. Terrible service, seriously, dont hire them.

Cammodelprotection's service is terrible. I hired the highest package and was paying them $269 for truly mediocre work, long waits and inaccurate information. From the list of links I kept feeding them they would take a long time to get to the links and then they would report a big chunk of the content was removed when it wasnt. I had to check each single link individually to see whether or not it had been removed. Terrible service, seriously, dont hire them.

Good to know and glad I went with DMCA512. Thank you for that!

My website platform adultmembersites.com sends DMCA for me at no extra fee and is currently building a full DMCA service, comparable to many pay services, for their clients to be launch in the future.

My website platform adultmembersites sends DMCA for me at no extra fee and is currently building a full DMCA service for their clients to be launch in the future.

Right on, been in touch with Kris over there (actually should follow-up right now) on a number of topics. I'll be sure to give them some PR for it. Also very interested in this DMCA service you mentioned.

AdultMemberSites is definitely on my watch-list. It's a shame their margins are so thin (they really don't want to be charging models more than they need to) to really hatch out promotional agreements. They'll be happy to get some free PR for their DMCA letters.

I really like where they're going with the storefronts. We've also had some great conversations on all that webmsterish stuff.

Great company too. Definitely on top of their game! One of the companies I've got profound respect for.

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Right on, been in touch with Kris over there (actually should follow-up right now) on a number of topics. I'll be sure to give them some PR for it. Also very interested in this DMCA service you mentioned.

AdultMemberSites is definitely on my watch-list. It's a shame their margins are so thin (they really don't want to be charging models more than they need to) to really hatch out promotional agreements. They'll be happy to get some free PR for their DMCA letters.

I really like where they're going with the storefronts. We've also had some great conversations on all that webmsterish stuff.

Thanks for sharing!
Aye. I'm excited to see how it get's built up too...
And I'm an AMS admin... FYI.

Reactions: Serenity_Tam
Aye. I'm excited to see how it get's built up too...
And I'm an AMS admin... FYI.

So should I be copying you in these emails too? ;)

Really would have given you guys free PR half a year ago. Had a bunch of networks listed that I had no referral agreement with whatsoever, just to provide value to my traffic. In the process of negotiating a wide range of agreements right now, and traffic is my only real bargaining chip soooooooo.....Yeah.....The sleaziness of business, ya know? Gotta have something to bring people to the table.

BTW, anything newsworthy I'll feature as stand-alone blog content. The directory pages, sitewide real estate, ect. is what I'm really flexing as leverage.

You guys going to be attending InterNEXT? Would really love to shake hands with everyone involved with AMS.

So should I be copying you in these emails too? ;)

Really would have given you guys free PR half a year ago. Had a bunch of networks listed that I had no referral agreement with whatsoever, just to provide value to my traffic. In the process of negotiating a wide range of agreements right now, and traffic is my only real bargaining chip soooooooo.....Yeah.....The sleaziness of business, ya know? Gotta have something to bring people to the table.

BTW, anything newsworthy I'll feature as stand-alone blog content. The directory pages, sitewide real estate, ect. is what I'm really flexing as leverage.

You guys going to be attending InterNEXT? Would really love to shake hands with everyone involved with AMS.
No thank you, you apparently just didn't seem to know. I just help with social media, anything you want to discuss with AMS you would still contact Kris.

No thank you, you apparently just didn't seem to know. I just help with social media, anything you want to discuss with AMS you would still contact Kris.

Nope, didn't. Reread the original post you made and saw the hints in there. You guys got a solid platform. As mentioned earlier, one of the companies I've really got my eyes on. Know if there's gonna be any representation at InterNEXT?

Nope, didn't. Reread the original post you made and saw the hints in there. You guys got a solid platform. As mentioned earlier, one of the companies I've really got my eyes on. Know if there's gonna be any representation at InterNEXT?
I was a client first for years before I started helping with twitter, and am not an owner so sometimes my info is coming from more of a model client point of view than an admin point of view. Anywho, not that I know of but you can always ask Kris.

@WebcamStartup Have you ever heard of Takedown Piracy?

No, I haven't. They specialize in adult or just general DMCA? [EDIT] Appears they do. The stock [last year] WordPress theme is somewhat of a red-flag, just first impression, but definitively worth reaching out to them.

Thanks!

[edit2] was basing that off the sidebar real estate (featured adult ad) but then noticed all the other affiliate banners plus a donate PayPal button. More red flags...... Which, as an affiliate marketer, can't condescend on affiliate marketers, but the fact that the offers are all over the place is kind of weird. Plus, a donate button for a business? Something you'd see on a forum or blog.....

Nikki Skylar has a DMCA service as well : http://model-launch.com

I use DMCA-512 : Jim has been nothing short of awesome. He has gotten stuff down SUPER fast. I had issues with a few sites that I couldn't get down that he got down in 3 days. He scan's regularly and emails me every time he finds something and then follows up with the DMCA he sends and when it's been taken down.

He may not be the most email friendly person (meaning he copies and paste's the same thing to every model) BUT I didn't hire him for that, I hired him to get my stuff done and he's done exactly that. He does offer payment plans and a trial period. I've been with him 3 weeks now about and will probably stick with him. His service was also the cheapest I found $800 for the whole year.

Nikki Skylar has a DMCA service as well : http://model-launch.com

I use DMCA-512 : Jim has been nothing short of awesome. He has gotten stuff down SUPER fast. I had issues with a few sites that I couldn't get down that he got down in 3 days. He scan's regularly and emails me every time he finds something and then follows up with the DMCA he sends and when it's been taken down.

He may not be the most email friendly person (meaning he copies and paste's the same thing to every model) BUT I didn't hire him for that, I hired him to get my stuff done and he's done exactly that. He does offer payment plans and a trial period. I've been with him 3 weeks now about and will probably stick with him. His service was also the cheapest I found $800 for the whole year.

Looks like Nikki has quite a bit going on, reaching out to her right now! Thanks for the heads-up!

Jim is a rockstar. A foreign torrent site wouldn't respond to the DMCA notice, so he sent a bundled DMCA/2257 complaint to the country's embassy. Sure as shit, site went down. Needless to say, I was fuckin impressed.

[SHAMELESS PLUG] I don't normally make it a habit of plugging myself on this forum out of respect, but I'm brokering DMCA512's service as a value-add (no cost) for my studio. (95-100% payouts, I ain't ripping models off. Yes I have negotiated 100% payouts with select networks) plus models can still work independently on the side. Waiting for final comments / revisions for model agreement from lawyers and we're in beta/soft-launch. [/SHAMELESS PLUG]

And last time I plug myself on this thread, PM me for details, really want to focus on everyone else (and give them some SEO / blog love if they provide DMCA services) not myself.

DMCA512 has came up enough times, I felt I need to drop that at least once though ;)

Exact same agreement that C4S has with them.

This may sound silly but you might actually do better BY plugging yourself in actual descriptive ways. All you do is talk about your side of the business in jargon anyway, which is miles and miles away from anything the average camgirl or cam member would be familiar with or honestly, care about.

It just seems kind of bizarre and maybe a little off putting to the community as a whole.
Like an air conditioner repair man explaining the inter workings of the broken air conditioner without ever informing the person that he's a repairman.
I don't know if that makes sense.

This may sound silly but you might actually do better BY plugging yourself in actual descriptive ways. All you do is talk about your side of the business in jargon anyway, which is miles and miles away from anything the average camgirl or cam member would be familiar with or honestly, care about.

It just seems kind of bizarre and maybe a little off putting to the community as a whole.
Like an air conditioner repair man explaining the inter workings of the broken air conditioner without ever informing the person that he's a repairman.
I don't know if that makes sense.

Honestly want to just keep it to networks offering DMCA services. Just deleted a detailed response, actually. My personal roast thread is coming soon. We can resume there, eh? ;)

Honestly want to just keep it to networks offering DMCA services. Just deleted a detailed response, actually. My personal roast thread is coming soon. We can resume there, eh? ;)
Another thread is kind of what I was vaguely suggesting, so that's cool to hear.

Reactions: WebcamStartup
Status
Not open for further replies.