AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NEW AGE VERIFICATION

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2022
Hello @punker barbie
Please, help me! My nickname is girlofzombie. Chaturbate upgraded the age verification process. I wanted to submit my ID again for it. I tried Russian Internal passport, I tried International passport, I tried drivers license. And all is invalid upload! I show you it on screenshot. It’s all my valid documents! Now it says that I have only 10 days for submit documents and after it I will lose age verification and will not able to broadcast and earn tokens. AND IM NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS ANYMORE! Already 10 hours after every trying I get message: “you have uploaded too many ids recently, please try again later.” I show on screenshot also.
Please help with it, I need my account, I don’t want to lose it. I used it more then year. I love being on chaturbate. I can prove anything, any document you need.

Attachments

• 82C0A8F9-6DEA-4CCF-B180-2BA29E68C81E.jpeg
    82C0A8F9-6DEA-4CCF-B180-2BA29E68C81E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
  • B56F1FBE-D4D3-4800-B7C9-2B2C90960BF8.jpeg
    B56F1FBE-D4D3-4800-B7C9-2B2C90960BF8.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
So,i just want to add to my above post that I made about the verification process showing my Drivers License ID as blurry.
I opened my normal camera on my phone and tested this in the same conditions I tried doing when using the verification system, and the result was crystal clear, you could see the ID perfectly and full details as you would expect. I also tested it in other rooms of my house where the light is not so good or as bright, and you could STILL see it perfectly and there was no blur at all. So, my point here is that SOMETHING is wrong with the camera when you try to take a photo on a driver's license on this new system. I am unsure what or how it is fixed, but it needs to be looked into from the dev end.

Not sure why the passport was clear and not blurred but the driver's license was. The only thing really that is different is the colour of them but regardless of my regular camera, they are both showing perfectly.
So anyone else having the same issue, it's not just you and it's not your phone/webcam quality necessarily.

Edit:
To note, when I did do the passport photo + my selfie and submitted it, it says it takes up to 48hrs, but have to say it was approved super fast, less than 5 minutes

Upvote 0
Aye yi yi…this is exactly what AmberCutie was talking about. So many posters in this thread are clearly ignoring AmberCutie’s forum rules. It says right there at the top of the Chaturbate Support section (of this forum) to make your own thread. Y’all aren’t listening…..

This is Girlofzombie’s thread.

Upvote 0
Hallo @punkerbarbie
mein name auf chaturbate ist mila_elaine
Ich brauche deine Hilfe bitte :-(
vor ein paar tagen bekam ich auch die nachricht, dass ich mein alter mit meinem ausweis und dem gesichtsscanner neu verifizieren musste. Leider akzeptiert der Gesichtsscanner mein Gesicht nicht. Ich habe alles versucht und ich bin mir sicher, dass ich 100 Versuche gestartet habe. Mit Personalausweis und Reisepass, vom Computer und vom Handy....mit google chrome und mit firefox...aber es geht einfach nicht....und jetzt habe ich leider nur noch 5 tage und ich Habe große Angst mein Konto zu verlieren. Leider antwortet der Chaturbate-Support immer gleich und geht überhaupt nicht auf mein Problem ein. kannst du mir bitte irgendwie helfen?

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie
my name on chaturbate is mila_elaine
I need your help please :-(
a few days ago i also got the message that i had to re-verify my age with my ID and face scanner. Unfortunately, the face scanner does not accept my face. I've tried everything and I'm sure I've started 100 tries. With an ID card and passport, from the computer and from the mobile phone....with google chrome and with firefox...but it just doesn't work....and now unfortunately I only have 5 days left and I'm very afraid of losing my account . Unfortunately, Chaturbate support always answers the same and doesn't address my problem at all. can you please help me somehow?

Upvote 0
Hallo @punkerbarbie
mein name auf chaturbate ist mila_elaine
Ich brauche deine Hilfe bitte :-(
vor ein paar tagen bekam ich auch die nachricht, dass ich mein alter mit meinem ausweis und dem gesichtsscanner neu verifizieren musste. Leider akzeptiert der Gesichtsscanner mein Gesicht nicht. Ich habe alles versucht und ich bin mir sicher, dass ich 100 Versuche gestartet habe. Mit Personalausweis und Reisepass, vom Computer und vom Handy....mit google chrome und mit firefox...aber es geht einfach nicht....und jetzt habe ich leider nur noch 5 tage und ich Habe große Angst mein Konto zu verlieren. Leider antwortet der Chaturbate-Support immer gleich und geht überhaupt nicht auf mein Problem ein. kannst du mir bitte irgendwie helfen?
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
Did Chaturbate post any information about this new age verification process anywhere? Anything else besides the fact that you are supposed to do it and you have x amount of days left?

If nothing else, at least how it works, because if we would understand what the actual process is, we might figure out better what could go wrong, or what went wrong.

A demonstration video would also be useful.

I myself don't understand too much from the error messages they provide. For example - we could not recognize your face - meaning? It is so vague..

During the process do they also try to compare what they scan with the photo in the ID? The photos in the IDs are very small and low quality to start with if you hold the ID in your hand and look at it, the photo is very low quality(at least in my case), even before you try to take a picture of it.

In the second step, when they scan your face, should it appear in full color?

Also, I think this, like any other automated operation that exists is not 100% percent reliable, it might have an error rate, even if it is 1%. And if you try and try and try and try and it just won't work then a human should help you.

Upvote 0
Hat Chaturbate irgendwo Informationen über diesen neuen Altersüberprüfungsprozess gepostet? Sonst noch etwas außer der Tatsache, dass du es tun sollst und du noch x Tage übrig hast?

Wenn nichts anderes, zumindest wie es funktioniert, denn wenn wir verstehen würden, was der eigentliche Prozess ist, könnten wir besser herausfinden, was schief gehen könnte oder was schief gelaufen ist.

Ein Demonstrationsvideo wäre auch hilfreich.

Ich selbst verstehe nicht allzu viel von den Fehlermeldungen, die sie liefern. Zum Beispiel - wir konnten Ihr Gesicht nicht erkennen - Bedeutung? Es ist so vage..

Versuchen sie während des Prozesses auch, das Gescannte mit dem Foto im Ausweis zu vergleichen? Die Fotos in den Ausweisen sind zunächst sehr klein und von geringer Qualität, wenn Sie den Ausweis in der Hand halten und darauf schauen, ist das Foto von sehr geringer Qualität (zumindest in meinem Fall), noch bevor Sie versuchen, ein Bild davon zu machen es.

Soll im zweiten Schritt, wenn sie Ihr Gesicht scannen, es in voller Farbe erscheinen?

Außerdem denke ich, dass dies, wie jeder andere automatisierte Vorgang, der nicht zu 100% zuverlässig ist, eine Fehlerquote haben könnte, selbst wenn sie 1% beträgt. Und wenn du es versuchst und versuchst und versuchst und versuchst und es einfach nicht funktioniert, dann sollte dir ein Mensch helfen.

Did Chaturbate post any information about this new age verification process anywhere? Anything else besides the fact that you are supposed to do it and you have x amount of days left?

If nothing else, at least how it works, because if we would understand what the actual process is, we might figure out better what could go wrong, or what went wrong.

A demonstration video would also be useful.

I myself don't understand too much from the error messages they provide. For example - we could not recognize your face - meaning? It is so vague..

During the process do they also try to compare what they scan with the photo in the ID? The photos in the IDs are very small and low quality to start with if you hold the ID in your hand and look at it, the photo is very low quality(at least in my case), even before you try to take a picture of it.

In the second step, when they scan your face, should it appear in full color?

Also, I think this, like any other automated operation that exists is not 100% percent reliable, it might have an error rate, even if it is 1%. And if you try and try and try and try and it just won't work then a human should help you.
My problem is the same which @Girlofzombie had on the 28 th of october

Upvote 0
Does anyone have contact with a chaturbate employee? an email address or something? because I always get the same standard answers from a machine from support and I only have 3 days left?

Upvote 0
Does anyone have contact with a chaturbate employee? to email address or something? because I always get the same standard answers from a machine from support and I only have 3 days left?
Well I am starting to ask myself if they even read our messages, because they send the same standard answers over and over again, even if you read it already and told them you understood and asked other questions. They tell you in their answer, to try things that you already addressed as solved in your question. For example you tell them upfront that you tried in a very well lit place, in artificial light, in natural light, in more light, less light and so on and send automatic response, to stay in well lit place, not submit blurry photo and so on. And other questions that you ask, they just don't answer.

So they might not even read or care. They just see that it is something about the new verification process and copy-paste the standard message.

*I think actual employees, real people do that, they just use a message that they copy-paste and move on

Upvote 0
When I scanned the face, I didn't see a clear image, but the X-ray came out like a blur. I guess it was compared to the document where I have a photo. And the system confirmed and approved me. I didn't have make-up on. So it is possible that for some it did not recognize a face, a document, a picture and a face. This is my opinion.

Upvote 0
I've been a verified model for over 4 years and almost immediately after submitting my documentation due to the new Chaturbate requirements, I was banned. I've submitted multiple inquiries and they simply respond with the same general info saying I'm banned so I won't receive an email response. My username on CB is Tha_prophet. Can someone please help because this is so frustrating?
I have the exact same issue. Been broadcasting for 2 years now. A few minutes after I submitted my documents I got banned.

Upvote 0
i have been on chaaturbate for 6 and now i did the new verification form and i was denied cuz of region restriction ! i was fine all these years on this place and now its restricted ! do i have a chance to gain access to my account or is it over for me :(

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie
My User name is XxD4rlingxx and Ive been trying to verify my account a couple of times already, i was told to send supporting I.D for my passport so I uploaded a postal I.D like i was told but just like my passport it was tagged unsupported.
please help me resolve this problem so i can start working soon for my family. thank you in advance

Attachments

• CB.PNG
    CB.PNG
    101.5 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.