AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New and need help please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2017
Hi guys,

I just started camming like two days ago and got manycam but I can't seem to get it working. I need the myfreecam stream key but can't find it anywhere on the internet. I tried logging on to manycam first but when I log onto myfreecam it doesn't give me an option to connect the two.
Have any of you gone thru this???

Thank you so much,

naomi

When I use Manycam, I just open my cam in it, then open MFC and select Manycam as the camera. I'm using a version from 2013, though, so it may have changed since then.

I need the myfreecam stream key but can't find it anywhere on the internet. I tried logging on to manycam first but when I log onto myfreecam it doesn't give me an option to connect the two.
There's no stream key necessary for Manycam to work on MFC. Select Manycam as your source on MFC in the Flash settings (right click on the video or click the button for mic/cam settings on the broadcaster.)

• Helpful!
Reactions: AriRossi
There's no stream key necessary for Manycam to work on MFC. Select Manycam as your source on MFC in the Flash settings (right click on the video or click the button for mic/cam settings on the broadcaster.)
Thanks, I got it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.