AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Cam Site soon to launch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The leveling is a new concept for webcams and one I think will bring a competitive atmosphere to the site. The example I gave of "level 5" was just and example to explain the idea. By default, everyone will see a models webcam. In the future, when the feature is introduced the models can set a level minimum. To be technical, a freeloader would mainly be level 1. It is important to understand that my company has no decision on the level setting for a models room. It is the decision of the model to which level to set the limit and it's the model who should understand her followers to avoid losing them. The model may also not set a level and allow everyone to view.
As for the private show cost, it will be either 60 or 80 tokens per minute. As stated before, models receive a minimum of 8 minutes of tokens per show...no matter if the show is stopped sooner than 8 minutes.

This still seems very unclear to me. This seems like new members to your site will essentially be like second class citizens until they have spent lets say $1000 worth of tokens to reach a level where they can actually see the end of the show. If a new member comes along why would he stick around long enough to spend that much in the first place if their initial visit just results in them being booted after tipping their tokens once the countdown is complete becuase technically theyre still classed as a freeloader? Or even worse they wont be able to see the popular models at all because they will restrict their entire shows to the high level whales.

I'm all for rewarding the big spenders and getting rid of freeloaders but this seems to just hurt the newbies and smaller walleted folks.

This still seems very unclear to me. This seems like new members to your site will essentially be like second class citizens until they have spent lets say $1000 worth of tokens to reach a level where they can actually see the end of the show. If a new member comes along why would he stick around long enough to spend that much in the first place if their initial visit just results in them being booted after tipping their tokens once the countdown is complete becuase technically theyre still classed as a freeloader? Or even worse they wont be able to see the popular models at all because they will restrict their entire shows to the high level whales.

I'm all for rewarding the big spenders and getting rid of freeloaders but this seems to just hurt the newbies and smaller walleted folks.

I understand your concern.

The leveling does multiple things: rewards spenders, identifies spenders, and helps model identify who should be focused on within a chat room.

Yes, new members will have a low status, but they have the power to change that. I find it exciting for that reason. If you are new or let's say a Rookie in a sport, you are expected to prove yourself. Nothing is handed to you. And, I believe this also reflects who I am as the owner. I did not come from money and grew up on a farm (the farm has nothing to do with Adult Entertainment, just my work ethic :) ). I work very hard to prove myself and achieve my goals.

At the end of the day it comes down to the Model who decides this. The company does not have a say in this setting and the Model must understand the risk of limiting viewers. This is a concept that will make this site unique and it will be very interesting to see how it affects the sites culture and how it is accepted. I do not see every model using this feature, do to the risk. A model who knows their members and followers, who earns good money and sees this feature as a smart-risk with little downside will use it. Everyone is here to make money and the Model's decision will affect how much money is made.

You may be right. the newbies and smaller wallets may not enjoy it. That "could" result in this site being dominated by big tippers and become what the site is known for...really no way to say until the site is live. Again, this feature will not exist at the start.

Also, if a model is popular and puts on a great show, why should someone have the ability to freely view her? The site is free to access. Remember, they are entertainers working to make money and this is a business. Models are constantly under pressure to: be available, put on a great show, be beautiful, be funny, etc. and I personally believe Members should have to prove their worth, as well. Now, this is my opinion and please remember it is the decision of the model who gets to view their broadcast.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SNATCH and Picnic

The leveling does multiple things: rewards spenders, identifies spenders, and helps model identify who should be focused on within a chat room.

Yes, new members will have a low status, but they have the power to change that. I find it exciting for that reason. If you are new or let's say a Rookie in a sport, you are expected to prove yourself. Nothing is handed to you. And, I believe this also reflects who I am as the owner. I did not come from money and grew up on a farm (the farm has nothing to do with Adult Entertainment, just my work ethic :) ). I work very hard to prove myself and achieve my goals.

At the end of the day it comes down to the Model who decides this. The company does not have a say in this setting and the Model must understand the risk of limiting viewers. This is a concept that will make this site unique and it will be very interesting to see how it affects the sites culture and how it is accepted. I do not see every model using this feature, do to the risk. A model who knows their members and followers, who earns good money and sees this feature as a smart-risk with little downside will use it. Everyone is here to make money and the Model's decision will affect how much money is made.

You may be right. the newbies and smaller wallets may not enjoy it. That "could" result in this site being dominated by big tippers and become what the site is known for...really no way to say until the site is live. Again, this feature will not exist at the start.

Also, if a model is popular and puts on a great show, why should someone have the ability to freely view her? The site is free to access. Remember, they are entertainers working to make money and this is a business. Models are constantly under pressure to: be available, put on a great show, be beautiful, be funny, etc. and I personally believe Members should have to prove their worth, as well. Now, this is my opinion and please remember it is the decision of the model who gets to view their broadcast.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Once again your explanation of the rank thing is fine for general purpose pervs, but it seems like an all or nothing permit thing for the girl. This is why the suggestion was made for the girl to be able to "rank" some of her own room members for her room only. Not only for the long time loyal "common man" with a small disposable income, but [and I just thought of this with Rebecca's post], if a girl wants her husband or S.O., live in bf etc etc., to have "all access" to her room, she needs to be able to assign him an all access pass rank [for her room only of course] and not be required to lower the access restrictions for the entire room full. Its basically the same as the CB room mods not transferring to other rooms.
OFC your main goal is to make bank and the $$ driven member perks might help do that to some point, but historically the facts are that there aren't lots of big spenders and they tend to remain pretty well hidden until they find a fav girl to play with. By that time many have the personal contact info and do the spending off site in gift cards or whatever.
one other thing i thought of... if you have a "report this room"or some complaint feature, make it available to members only and log their info. on CB anyone can click the flag [guest/member/troll] and create problems for the model for no reason other than being a troll.

As an above average spender on MFC, none of those rewards you talk about would make me want to spend more. And public identification of my level of spending is the last thing I want: even with my tokens/rewards points hidden on MFC, I get way too many unsolicited contacts (PMs/mail) on a daily basis. That's also one reason I didn't spend much time on mygirlfund - just logging on to the site means I get somewhere 5 to 10 messages from different models, which makes me feel like I'm being seen as a walking ATM and not as a person.

As an above average spender on MFC, none of those rewards you talk about would make me want to spend more. And public identification of my level of spending is the last thing I want: even with my tokens/rewards points hidden on MFC, I get way too many unsolicited contacts (PMs/mail) on a daily basis. That's also one reason I didn't spend much time on mygirlfund - just logging on to the site means I get somewhere 5 to 10 messages from different models, which makes me feel like I'm being seen as a walking ATM and not as a person.

That is a very strong argument. And maybe that is something I address with the models as a rule. The only true reward/prizes will be the competitions, if you are the type of member who is interested in those. The features to unlock are more of a bonus for the amount of spending committed. You say you are an above average spender, wouldn't you want some extra features for all the spending? Not all features have been made public here. The model should always be the reason for your spending.

But again, you raise a good point with the PMs.

Thank you!

You say you are an above average spender, wouldn't you want some extra features for all the spending? Not all features have been made public here.

Honestly, for me it would depend a lot on what those features are and how useful they are - vanity stuff like font colour/name changes are something I rarely use (if at all - I only changed my font colour once, never changed my account name).

Reactions: SoTxBob
Honestly, for me it would depend a lot on what those features are and how useful they are - vanity stuff like font colour/name changes are something I rarely use (if at all - I only changed my font colour once, never changed my account name).

Before I leave my home, I wanted to make sure I responded to this.

I completely agree with you when it comes to fonts and name change. As mentioned before, a more opinionated feature that has drawn attention is the DVR feature. You thought on this?
There is also a split screen feature that will allow a member to view up to 4 models at once. Obviously with options to mute and listen to a specific model.

A third feature, one I like very much is the custom token slider! Once you reach the specific level, you can abandon the token packages and custom choose the amount of tokens you would like to purchase (ex. 1-10,000). I have tested this and it works great!

Other site features will be developed in the future once the site is established and develops its own personality.

They are true features. Not small adjustments as you stated.

The website is a similar concept to MFC with the ability to top and have private shows. Guest cannot chat, PM or really do anything. Once a member purchases a package, the member can chat and PM. There is no group setting on our website.

Privates: Please allow me to ask a question first. How many tokens per sec do you models see Private worth? With the private shows, there is a max of 8 minutes token charge taken up front. If a member exits a private prematurely, there is not refund of the difference. Once 8 minutes is reached, the "token clock" begins to charge additional tokens. So, models will receive the value of 8 minutes per private show no matter what.

Rules: Very similar to MFC...anyone on cam with you must be registered, no men or sexual relations with another person. Models will have to sign a liability waiver. What this means is you will be able to fist, use a cucumber, whatever your heart desires to pleasure yourself. I ask that you use caution. The waiver is to protect the company, obviously. We are working to include transgenders into the site. So the website will be females and transgenders.

Models receive a fixed rate of 6 cents per token. There are model incentives for reaching a token amount per month. And model referral perks. Our company will not record shows. However, and we do provide a DVR feature to member of a specific level (very high level). This will allow a member to record a model show to view at another time. Please understand, this is not saved to a members PC and is on our server. This is also being worked on. Our hope is that this will generate more offline tips for models if a member misses the live broadcast. Lower level members do not have access to this feature, because they are deemed not trusted. We are working to have any DVR recording available for a set period of time before they are removed.

Does this answer everything? Thank you for the post!

As far as Privates, I think I like the 8 min minimum token charge taken out up front. However, let's say there is a glitch within the site, etc that makes it so that the Private show video get's messed up, etc. Will the member be able to get refunded those tokens so that we can restart the show at a later time? With Privates, will it be a one on one thing, or will there be able to be spies?

With rules, what is NOT allowed? What about lactation, pee, or menstrual blood? What are the rules on this? As far as lactation, I have heard of girls getting fined, warned or banned on sites, for accidental lactation leaks [This cannot be helped by lactating women, you will always get some leakage at some point] && with menstrual blood, I know there have been times there have been slight accidents while in a Private...

With this DVR rule, is that for a Private show, or when the model is in public chat? Say I am in public chat, && a tipping high level member has to go unexpectedly, then he can just hit the record button && it will record until I sign off....? Or? The other thing, regardless of if it's set on your servers or not, it's very easy to download videos/content, etc.

SNATCH asked how to sign up. I ask that any model interested to please wait for the site to go live. You may email admin@hushhushcams.com to be notified of when the site does go live so you may begin the registration process. To get a head-start: models may submit there W-9 and 1099 forms (US Citizens) to the provided email address. Internationals, please submit the W-8BEN form.
All other information is to be provided through the website.

Thank you, everyone for your posts!

Curious, why do we need to fill out w9

Wait, so I am confused... The model can pick the level of the member, && who they broadcast to?? I think I might need a full breakdown of all this in one post, rather than spread out into 6 different posts, because I keep getting confused! Sorry for the trouble on that... =P.

Once again your explanation of the rank thing is fine for general purpose pervs, but it seems like an all or nothing permit thing for the girl. This is why the suggestion was made for the girl to be able to "rank" some of her own room members for her room only. Not only for the long time loyal "common man" with a small disposable income, but [and I just thought of this with Rebecca's post], if a girl wants her husband or S.O., live in bf etc etc., to have "all access" to her room, she needs to be able to assign him an all access pass rank [for her room only of course] and not be required to lower the access restrictions for the entire room full. Its basically the same as the CB room mods not transferring to other rooms.
OFC your main goal is to make bank and the $$ driven member perks might help do that to some point, but historically the facts are that there aren't lots of big spenders and they tend to remain pretty well hidden until they find a fav girl to play with. By that time many have the personal contact info and do the spending off site in gift cards or whatever.
one other thing i thought of... if you have a "report this room"or some complaint feature, make it available to members only and log their info. on CB anyone can click the flag [guest/member/troll] and create problems for the model for no reason other than being a troll.

I COMPLETELY agree with everything SoTxBob says here!!

I would like to know, how does banning work? Will it be like MFC? So, 6 hour ban, then a Lifetime ban if the model so chooses? If someone is banned, will the stuff they said in the chat room disappear? [That would be very nice, as sometimes the crap that is said really kills a room vibe, or if someone says a girls name, etc personal info.] The other question I have about bans... Will they be by user name? Or IP address? Or both? Will we be able to view a list of bans? If so, will we also be able to see their IP address? [Some sites show us the banned user's IP address info. I've found this helpful, because if someone is basically a super fucking TURD, I will also go add their ip address to the banned list of my website]

Can we mention our Twitter accounts, etc? What about mentioning that we are on other cam sites? Do you mind if we split cam?

Snatch has quickly become one of my favorite posters! She questions everything and that really helps this thread!

Snatch, I am no longer home and you posted a doozy of a post. I do not want to respond using my phone. Less chance for errors and I want to make sure I answer all the questions. I should have a response for you in a couple hours.

As mentioned before, a more opinionated feature that has drawn attention is the DVR feature. You thought on this?
Since you asked for members opinion on this I have to say that personally I think the DVR function for public shows you are suggesting is the single best idea I've seen suggested for members on any cam model site.

This is especially true if the following is the case:
1) The model is rewarded the tokens required to access a DVR'ed show
2) they can be disallowed if the model doesn't wish members to have access
3) they can be erased at any time a model chooses (for example if she quits camming).

Based on your answers this sounds like this will be the case. I'd definitely make use of this option and I really wish the other camsites had this. It would probably put a large dent in the piracy involved with cappers.

I also hope there is something in the "model admin" that shows how many downloads of her DVR she gets, to help identify optimal pricing via "trial and error" and discussions with other models. I also think the ability to charge different prices for each show would be helpful rather then "all DVR shows cost X amount". That way she can overcharge for "public cum shows" or ones where more happened or outright delete individual shows she is embarrassed of.

Last edited:
I'll reiterate that recorded shows for people who tip a certain amount are awesome! I send a recording of my show to anyone that tipped 100 tokens or more in a single tip every single night. It has been a very successful addition to my show but not having to record, upload and go through all the tips every night would be a huge time saver for me

As far as Privates, I think I like the 8 min minimum token charge taken out up front. However, let's say there is a glitch within the site, etc that makes it so that the Private show video get's messed up, etc. Will the member be able to get refunded those tokens so that we can restart the show at a later time? With Privates, will it be a one on one thing, or will there be able to be spies?

With rules, what is NOT allowed? What about lactation, pee, or menstrual blood? What are the rules on this? As far as lactation, I have heard of girls getting fined, warned or banned on sites, for accidental lactation leaks [This cannot be helped by lactating women, you will always get some leakage at some point] && with menstrual blood, I know there have been times there have been slight accidents while in a Private...

With this DVR rule, is that for a Private show, or when the model is in public chat? Say I am in public chat, && a tipping high level member has to go unexpectedly, then he can just hit the record button && it will record until I sign off....? Or? The other thing, regardless of if it's set on your servers or not, it's very easy to download videos/content, etc.

Curious, why do we need to fill out w9

Wait, so I am confused... The model can pick the level of the member, && who they broadcast to?? I think I might need a full breakdown of all this in one post, rather than spread out into 6 different posts, because I keep getting confused! Sorry for the trouble on that... =P.

I COMPLETELY agree with everything SoTxBob says here!!

I would like to know, how does banning work? Will it be like MFC? So, 6 hour ban, then a Lifetime ban if the model so chooses? If someone is banned, will the stuff they said in the chat room disappear? [That would be very nice, as sometimes the crap that is said really kills a room vibe, or if someone says a girls name, etc personal info.] The other question I have about bans... Will they be by user name? Or IP address? Or both? Will we be able to view a list of bans? If so, will we also be able to see their IP address? [Some sites show us the banned user's IP address info. I've found this helpful, because if someone is basically a super fucking TURD, I will also go add their ip address to the banned list of my website]

Can we mention our Twitter accounts, etc? What about mentioning that we are on other cam sites? Do you mind if we split cam?

Here we go.

Private shows with any technical issue would result in the member getting refunded following the issue being addressed by an administrator. This would be an Admin contacting the model and member to confirm any issue and to find out how much should be refunded, whether it is partial or a complete refund. We do not want any issues to take place so we will work hard for this to not happen. There are no spies on this site. I never liked that idea.

Here is the list of rules:
- Men on camera for any reason. Men should not even be in the same room.
- Transgender Models are permitted and must follow the same rules - No sexual relations with Men or Women.
- Sexual relations with men, even off-camera.
- Minors, children, babies; may not be on camera or in the same room.
- Unauthorized persons / unregistered models (people who have not submitted their ID to us.)
- Bestiality or animals/pets on camera in a sexual or provocative context.
- Urination, defecation, "going to the bathroom", enema play.
- Vomiting.
- Breastfeeding or lactation.
- Menstrual bleeding.
- Illegal drugs.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol, medicines, or narcotics.
- Sleeping or passing out.
- Hypnosis
- Rape
- Incest or sexual contact between family members.
- Violence, cutting, blood, torture, non-consensual pain, erotic asphyxiation, or any actions associated with bringing injury or risk of injury.
- Escorting, prostitution, solicitation.
- Illegal or unsafe activity of any kind.
- Anything that would impair consent.
- Actions that may be deemed obscene in your community.

The above rules follow the basics of the big sites. I ask that every model on our site follow them. As for lactation, my biggest thing is breastfeeding for the obvious reason. Bottom line, if you are blatantly violating a rule, it will be addressed and especially with the major ones. Please keep in mind these are rules and for the less serious ones, not laws. We will just ask you to not do it in the future. This are more for your protection. Again, most are obvious as to why. Unless you violate a rule and it is obvious you had every intention, my Admins will not punish you for it...especially lactating or bleeding. If you are bleeding then obviously take care of the issue, but no punishment will be handed.

The DVR is for public chat. We are going to work on making this as best it can be for the models. The recordings will be temporary, similar to using a DVR for cable TV. We will look to work more control into this for the models, but understand if a member pay to use the feature, that member has the right to view it within a period of time before it is removed...lets say 48 hours. Again, these are higher level members. So yes, if the member has to leave or go to sleep they can record the remainder of the show for a fee. And, hopefully they provide the models with offline tips, as well.

The W9 form and 1099 form go together. My company does not submit the W9, but if the IRS comes knocking on my door, I must have the form to present. Every model will be an IC and no taxes are withheld from the model. All models are responsible for their taxes. All tax forms are to protect my company and provide the necessary information for record keeping. Obv everyone must be the minimum age, etc.

The level limitation feature (in the future) allows a model to chose which level members and higher can view the live show. So for example, let us say I am a Model. I realize that all my tips are from members who are Level 3 and higher. I can choose to have only Level 3 and higher members in my room for chat and shows. Let's say, tomorrow comes and I decide to allow every one to view my page...so I select Level 0 and higher. Another example...I know I have some followers who will be viewing and they are big tippers and are all above level 15. So I decide to select Level 15 and higher to view my page only.

Please keep in mind I am not a model so my scenarios may be inaccurate :)

Banning is something I feel we will make adjustments to. Currently, a model can ban a country, and in the US they can ban specific states, and members can be banned. From my understanding with the developer, we do not have a list of IP Addresses, but there is a list of who is banned. As far as things being said in chat disappearing, I have to speak with my developer about that. I will also ask about the IPs.

In our application we ask for your Twitter account and Instagram account. We want to see that a model has a following. You may mention your Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram and I do not mind if you work for another site. I ask that any model who registers with us to not advertise another cam site through our site. That does not help my company. If you split cam, I'd rather models focus on members on our site. I never remain on a page of a model who is clearly focused elsewhere and its obvious. Will we punish you for split cam, No. But will we ask for you not to do it. This is a business and it is bad business for other cam sites to be mentioned.

I think I addressed everything, Snatch :)

Since you asked for members opinion on this I have to say that personally I think the DVR function for public shows you are suggesting is the single best idea I've seen suggested for members on any cam model site.

This is especially true if the following is the case:
1) The model is rewarded the tokens required to access a DVR'ed show
2) they can be disallowed if the model doesn't wish members to have access
3) they can be erased at any time a model chooses (for example if she quits camming).

Based on your answers this sounds like this will be the case. I'd definitely make use of this option and I really wish the other camsites had this. It would probably put a large dent in the piracy involved with cappers.

I also hope there is something in the "model admin" that shows how many downloads of her DVR she gets, to help identify optimal pricing via "trial and error" and discussions with other models. I also think the ability to charge different prices for each show would be helpful rather then "all DVR shows cost X amount". That way she can overcharge for "public cum shows" or ones where more happened or outright delete individual shows she is embarrassed of.

The DVR is being worked on currently and the models will have a spreadsheet breakdown of their tokens earned. There is a section stating how the tips were generated (ex. private, public). Thank you for mentioning this because it makes sure I look for it during testing.

Thank you for your post!

Reactions: ACFFAN69
The only studio I know of that offers any value to models is Boleyn Models, because they offer daily pay. Physical studios (like where they have an office that girls cam from) seem to be more popular outside of North America, though. But in general most "studios" are just stupid affiliates who take advantage of newbies.

The only studio I know of that offers any value to models is Boleyn Models, because they offer daily pay. Physical studios (like where they have an office that girls cam from) seem to be more popular outside of North America, though. But in general most "studios" are just stupid affiliates who take advantage of newbies.

I understand their basic structure and never really was interested in working with them. There value to a start up is providing models, but I always felt any model with true value to a website would not be working for a studio. And personally, I don't like doing business with a company representative who cannot properly write an email. I bring this up because I have received some and the lack of communication skills is astounding.

I have to say out of every single person who has come to the forum with a new site you probably have thought it out the most. And you're probably the most articulate. Hope the site works out for you.

There is also a split screen feature that will allow a member to view up to 4 models at once. Obviously with options to mute and listen to a specific model.

The slider and DVR sound interesting. This one however I dont feel is that great in most cases - it will certainly be useful for when models are working together but with their own rooms open (for tip wars and such), but for daily usage I don't feel like it works as well, but to be fair I'm the type of person that focuses on one room at a time because I feel I'd be disrespecting the models by not paying attention to them. But with that said, I know there's plenty of people that do visit multiple rooms at once, so maybe it will be useful for them.

I understand their basic structure and never really was interested in working with them. There value to a start up is providing models, but I always felt any model with true value to a website would not be working for a studio. And personally, I don't like doing business with a company representative who cannot properly write an email. I bring this up because I have received some and the lack of communication skills is astounding.

I agree for the most part about studios since they tend to rape the girls financially. I've only known of 2 that were set up and run by camgirls where all were treated well. However, speaking about the euro girls, there's a good percentage that have no other option to cam. The studio provides the isolation from family, a job to go to as well as the complete equipment setup and a tech that many seemingly can't afford. This is also not forgetting to mention the amazing looking women over there. :D
There was a running joke for many years that mfc guys should get a tax credit for supporting the struggling economy of Romania.

I hope you will allow us to promote our own websites and that we can customise our HHC profile pages.

Someone asked about a banned member's comments showing...on Chaturbate, if a member is banned or silenced (this is nice as they can still view but no longer post) all the comments they have made disappear.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
I hope you will allow us to promote our own websites and that we can customise our HHC profile pages.

Someone asked about a banned member's comments showing...on Chaturbate, if a member is banned or silenced (this is nice as they can still view but no longer post) all the comments they have made disappear.

I will be working with my developer on the topic of banning. I think silencing a member is a great idea.

As far as promoting your own website, that really depends on the content of the website. We very much want our models to promote themselves and gain followers, but again this is a business and I have to protect and think of my business (please keep this in mind). If you have a personal website and you place the link on your profile, then I don't see too much harm in that. But, if you are openly promoting on cam your website which sells your personal items, then that becomes an issue. It takes business away from my business. It is a fine line to walk. Ex. A person working for Papa John's cannot tell a customer Pizza Hut has a pizza special. So, I ask for you to promote yourself, but promote your page when on cam on this website (for registered models).

As far as customizing pages, this site does not have that. I am going to compare Facebook to Myspace. Facebook profile pages are clean, organized and get to the point. Myspace, the customization made the backgrounds distracting, the music in the background distracting and many pages were unattractive. I went for clean and organized and I think the models will like one of the features of the page call "Spoil Me". This concept is very simple. The model inputs specific things for members to pay for: dinner, a movie, shoes, etc. and each item has a button for the member to select and pay the token amount equivalent of dinner or movie. The model sets this up. It is similar to a wishlist, but the goal is to earn more tokens for models right on their page. So, if a member buys a model dinner, that model should go enjoy a nice dinner! The model doesn't need to do so since its value is in tokens, but if someone pays for a free dinner, then enjoy it.

The slider and DVR sound interesting. This one however I dont feel is that great in most cases - it will certainly be useful for when models are working together but with their own rooms open (for tip wars and such), but for daily usage I don't feel like it works as well, but to be fair I'm the type of person that focuses on one room at a time because I feel I'd be disrespecting the models by not paying attention to them. But with that said, I know there's plenty of people that do visit multiple rooms at once, so maybe it will be useful for them.

The split screen feature will definitely be an acquired taste for members. Your comment highlights the difficult task of creating a great website. There are so many different personalities involved on both ends. This is why I understand that not everyone will enjoy this website, and that is ok. The key is to make sure the company support system is active and responsive to the needs of both members and models.

I agree for the most part about studios since they tend to rape the girls financially. I've only known of 2 that were set up and run by camgirls where all were treated well. However, speaking about the euro girls, there's a good percentage that have no other option to cam. The studio provides the isolation from family, a job to go to as well as the complete equipment setup and a tech that many seemingly can't afford. This is also not forgetting to mention the amazing looking women over there. :D
There was a running joke for many years that mfc guys should get a tax credit for supporting the struggling economy of Romania.

I will be doing my do diligence on this topic over the next few days.

About profile customization;

I think part of MFC's success has to do with the ability to customize your profile so much. It's time consuming but it really makes you feel like you're building a "home base". Yeah, some of them are clunky but it's also part of the beauty of it. bitches love profile customization. It's just another way to get models invested in the site.

I want to expand on my last post a bit. The difference between Facebook and a camsite is that Facebook is designed for networking and a camsite should theoretically be designed for branding and marketing. It's important to models, on a social tipping type of camsite, to be able to brand and market themselves as much as possible. We have raffles that we design graphics for that we want to advertise. We want to be able to portray a certain idea about who we are. On Facebook, you do that by commenting and sharing and posting status updates; on a camsite you have the most important thing, your show, but when you're offline you have your profile. I think having at least some customization options and being able to post graphics is pretty important. Chaturbate pretty much is the bare minimum in my opinion on that because you can post graphics at least. Streamlining it is a cool idea but isn't great because the camming industry changes so much it's impossible to predict what information needs to be known for a particular model.

I can imagine a scenario some time down the line when your site is more established and I might sign up as a newbie. I've just bought my first lot of tokens and I'm a level 1, I've been in a models room all night and tipped her all my tokens for her countdowns or games or whatever shes doing and suddenly she restricts the cumshow to level 5+ members. I'd be pretty pissed at that and would probably never come back or buy tokens again if that was the case.

I'm not very familiar with scripts, codes, and whatnots, but I'm pretty sure it's possible to write in a workaround for this restriction to where the model can set her preferred level for viewers, but those of ALL levels who tipped during the current session are exempted from such restrictions. Or even those who tipped within the previous 12/24 hrs, etc. I'm not sure if these are possibilities, but they'd be a solution for the scenario you described.

Reactions: CherryChu
I think your site sounds good and the way you are describing things makes it seem like it will be well run place, I will try it out once its up and running.

The levels thing is certainly an interesting idea not sure how I feel about it but for sure it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I can imagine a scenario some time down the line when your site is more established and I might sign up as a newbie. I've just bought my first lot of tokens and I'm a level 1, I've been in a models room all night and tipped her all my tokens for her countdowns or games or whatever shes doing and suddenly she restricts the cumshow to level 5+ members. I'd be pretty pissed at that and would probably never come back or buy tokens again if that was the case.

I totally get wanting to stop freeloaders so maybe something more along the lines of the streamate gold show where members need to have tipped a certain amount during the rest of her show in order to stay would be fairer.

I've no idea if this is what you meant by blocking lower levels but this is just the first thing I thought of when reading your above post.

My only other question is what are the quality of your video feeds going to be like? I pretty much only MFC right now and this is really the only thing that bugs me about their site.

I seem to have missed your post within all the action of this thread.

The video feeds are HD. It is important models have the correct internet package, webcam, and lighting. The leveling is going to be something that will be adjusted along the way. I understand your concern and completely agree with you from a tippers stand point. I do not see it being perfect at the start, but as these questions are raised it has the opportunity to get there. Luckily, this feature will not be present at the start of the site launch so it allows me the opportunity to tweak and perfect it. I have mentioned this a few times, but I will keep emphasizing it so everyone doesn't panic on me :)

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: SoTxBob and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.