AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Chaturbate couple advice wanted...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2017
Los Angeles
Chaturbate Username
Sadiesxxxplayground
My wife and I are literally brand new in cam modeling, any tips on how to make money on CB? I understand that it could be a process, but any advice would be appreciated!

Like... do we ask for tips? How to set up app and bots so people actually use/ play these game? Do we just sit, wait and tease until people begin tipping? Or do we keep doing stuff they ask for even though they aren't tipping well or at all?

When do we start a private ticket show? How long does it run and what exactly do we have to do in it? Is there a time frame to wait to start?

Sorry for the questions.... but... HELP please!

Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
Observe other couple accounts, see what they do. To be honest and a little blunt, if you can't figure this pretty basic aspect of camming on your own, you're going to have a hard time.

Observe other couple accounts, see what they do. To be honest and a little blunt, if you can't figure this pretty basic aspect of camming on your own, you're going to have a hard time.

Adding to this:

Take notes on what other couples are doing. What are their goal and tip menu prices? What apps are they running? Keep track of the details and look for patterns that work.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.