AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Chaturbate Promotion Service. I'm looking for testers and reviewers.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Steve picked the best picture possible to match the content of his posts.
I kept thinking he was Chucky from Sons of Anarchy.
ggE4SEm.gif

Hello, I am a noob here and the partner of a CB female performer. Having seen my girlfriend mostly struggle to achieve a higher ranking in CB... (more followers = more blues = more tips basis) I stumbled upon this discussion through a google search on how to achieve a CB page 1 status.
I had previously been doing some research and tbh it didn't take long to work out that the "greys" most broadcasters carried on page 1 were a BOT. The same broadcasters loggin in at the same times on same days immediately gaining the same number of "users/viewers" as regular as clockwork. Not physically possible for all those viewers to simultainously be doing nothing else in their lives but eagerly awaiting the CB email from their fav girl and ALL log on at that exact same time. Some of those girls were even dumb enough to be logged in with the exact same "list" of grey names at exact same times.

Persistant email complaints to CB by legitimate broadcasters seems to have had the desired effect with the recent change in genuine viewer count = place position. Or has it? Has it completely eradicated cheating or unfair practices?

It is all very well eliminating greys from the score but as already mentioned in this thread, the BOT could be ( prehaps already is !!) created for blue names.

My theory from a business side is that CB is in tjhe business of making money. Having girls on page 1 who they think will make people want to buy tokens to give to these girls is their main source of income. It is their business model.
Whether the purchaser actually spends the tokens is secondary and that is the models job.

SteveR does have a point. There is no question that a new viewer who is a potential CB customer and secondary a potential model tipper will be more attracted to the page 1 window shopping than scrolling through to page 2 and beyond.
As a viewer myself that is simply the way it works in reality. It maybe wrong but facts are facts that we do in the main follow ratings/reviews online to guide us in something new. So a new potential tipper IS most likely to go with the view that the best are on page one as opposed to being on page 2,3,4 etc.

No disrespect to any broadcaster on the lower pages, as I've said, my girlfriend struggles to get above mid page 3 and she gives a fantastic performance :) as do loads of others.

The ethics of Steves method to achieve page 1 status is questionable but he is correct in the window shopping / getting noticed via page postion and is something I agree with. I'm sure every broadcaster would if truth be told love to be on page 1. Only, just by legitimate methods and their performance.

Chaturbates new system of discarding greys in the room count and their claim that only viewers with tokens count towards board position to me leaves still the possible use of BOTs.
It has been said that one can simply create 200 names and make 200 payments to buy minimum tokens, effectively creating a false list of blues. Does this already happen? I have my own suspicions when I see a performer log in at the same time each day immediately taking a top line place immediately with over 200 various shades of blues and yet throughout the 2 hr performance only 3 ppl tip and the same 3 ppl speak/chat.
I'm sure many others see this still happen to this day. Q? what on earth are those other 197 so called blues/purples/greens actually doing? has anyone tried PMing them? Does the broadcaster allow the PMs to other users in her list?

All a bit suspicious in my opinion.

Also consider chaturbates business model is to sell tokens and they claim the models board position in determined by viewers ONLY with tokens. The equation therefore to have a good board position is by having lots of blues (ppl with tokens)
in your room list but for them NOT to spend their tokens on you. Once they have spent their tokens on you (or elsewhere) that is detrimental to your board position!! Surely that can't be true or fair?

The only way chaturbate can claim and promote a fair system is to
allow only one login per IP.
not allow VPN.
auto log out after period of inactivity by a user/viewer - blue or otherwise.
a time limit to use purchased tokens.
the page listing position to be determined by real time room activity ie most interaction from/with viewers & broadcaster OR by real time tipping.

A girl here mentioned her room 2 position and the tips she gained. She is 100% correct in that.. Being the most popular doesn't mean the most tips, it also doesn't mean your the best or better than anyone else. BUT... the board position to a new viewer and potential tipper is relevant. To get there by being rewarded during your performance, in real time, would not only eradicate all false names lists / BOTS etc and give the potential tipper a true picture of things but would in my opinion make the performer feel better that she got her board position because of what she was doing at that moment in time.

Sorry to have rabbled on and pls excuse spelling errors :)

I don't want to be mean or anything but wouldn't be easier for your girlfriend to find a new cam website if chaturbate doesn't work for her ? I'm always on the first page on chaturbate , I achieved this with hard work by logging online at almost the same time daily so people will know when to find me and with maaany hours spent online. Took quite a long time but I did it . I never thought that it was a "conspiracy" going , that some girls are on the 1st page with the help of "bots" or anything , I just focused on doing my job there and doing it good . Now since greys don't count for room ranking anymore I think everyone has a fair chance on there .

hi evie, I never claimed a consiparcy and certainly not by hard working girls. The facts though speak for themseves. There are studio and agent businesses that certain girls were affiliated with and they did provide the BOTs along with hardware to ensure their girls always occupied premuim positions. Chaturbate has at last responded to this by excluding the grey users from sum total in determining position. Likewise, it remains to this day that certain girls have over 150,000 followers, log in at the same time daily and immediately have the same number of named various shades of blues ( counted as having tokens) and greys ( no longer counted ). The number of (alleged) human token carriers might only be 158. I say only, because out of a following of 150,000 that is outragously disproportional. And if it appears abnormal which it does, then it raises questions.

Surely a performer (and chaturbate) would benefit more from having tippers in her room, like every blue / purple only come into her room to tip as opposed to having 158 blues and purples from which 155 sit around doing F all, that could be seen as these so called faithfull blues not being happy to tip you, so why bother coming into your room??

I agree that the only real way to ensure a good income and feel good factor is to gain genuine tippers from long hours and hard work. No matter where you are placed on the board the fact is, without genuine real people tipping your performance you just wont benefit from it.

The current system to attain board position gives no indication whatsoever on a girls popularity or real time performance. Nor how hard working she is, nor indeed how many tippers she has in her room actually tipping her. In fact she could have 158 or 10,000 blues / purples in her room and none of them tip at all, whether they are human or a bot is irrelevant. chaturbates current system gives that performer primary position.

BTW I do realise that a performers position on the board is really only financially beneficial to them if they gain lots of new sign-ups via their own link and B - if they perform well to satisfy and retain the new genuine sign-ups as tippers.
And, yes i have discussed both sides of this with my girlfriend and yes we both agree that end of the day it IS the performer who will keep the tippers coming.

Like the other girl hinted on, better to be on page 2 or 3 with 50 logged in users, 20 off them blue and even 10 of them tipping, than have 3500, from which 150 - 200 purple/blue/greens produce just 3 tippers.

I don't really understand what you're saying here. Of course, it's ideal to be on page 1 of any cam site. I don't think anyone would disagree with this statement. However, it is not advisable to be on page one because of bots, no matter how great or hard working the model is.

I don't really understand what you're saying here. Of course, it's ideal to be on page 1 of any cam site. I don't think anyone would disagree with this statement. However, it is not advisable to be on page one because of bots, no matter how great or hard working the model is.
It seems that pingu is saying that, some studios have created multiple blue accounts and are using a bot to login those blue accounts in order to boast the position of there models at the detriment of everyone else.

It seems that pingu is saying that, some studios have created multiple blue accounts and are using a bot to login those blue accounts in order to boast the position of there models at the detriment of everyone else.
Yes it certainly is what I believe to be true but my main point is factual in that chaturbate whilst eliminating the greys BOt issue now have a system where where a blue bot may be active but whether true or not, a performers position on page is determined by non tipping, non contributing, non active, purple and blue names with tips, whether human or not, whether tipping or not. Nothing whatsoever to do with the girls performance, likes or dislikes, or tokens received.
A brand new visitor, potential buyer of tokens and therefore a prime catch for the performer will be getting a false perception of things.

I have my own suspicions when I see a performer log in at the same time each day immediately taking a top line place immediately with over 200 various shades of blues and yet throughout the 2 hr performance only 3 ppl tip and the same 3 ppl speak/chat.
I'm sure many others see this still happen to this day. Q? what on earth are those other 197 so called blues/purples/greens actually doing? has anyone tried PMing them? Does the broadcaster allow the PMs to other users in her list?

All a bit suspicious in my opinion.

Not suspicious at all.

When you get some more experience you will see this is very very common on all token based sites. 2 or 3 members (or sometimes even just one) tipping the entire goal and the rest of the guys sitting there saying nothing and contributing nothing. (One of the reasons I find token sites frustrating).

and guess what? Once you start kicking or banning the silent ones the others magically find their voice and start tipping me or talking to stay in my room.

Lol this was crazy entertaining. I saw this guy's other post and how butt hurt he felt about tech people not allowed in this industry. I'm a cam model, and I also have years of experience in SEO and internet marketing. I bet he was a black hat when you could still get away with it. ╮(─▽─)╭

lets be real do a studio have money to make that amoungh of blue account it will take to get to the front page? i highely dought it.
a quick look on cb will tell you that right now you would have to have 40+ blue users to be the last person on the featurede section. thats 40x10,99dollars=439,6 dollars its not a lot of money but enough that i dont think studios would waist time and money on it.

lets be real do a studio have money to make that amoungh of blue account it will take to get to the front page? i highely dought it.
a quick look on cb will tell you that right now you would have to have 40+ blue users to be the last person on the featurede section. thats 40x10,99dollars=439,6 dollars its not a lot of money but enough that i dont think studios would waist time and money on it.
Studios have been known to spend thousands to bump their girls up on sites no problem.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.