AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Male Cam Model asking for help & tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2017
Greetings everyone. I go by the fake name of Alexander and under the alter ego of TheBoyMaid. I have been starting out to cam modeling for money issues, I am still studying and can not find a job for many different issues.

I am nineteen years old, my body is skinny and tall, almost 6'6". I am Italian, and have very little experience with sex in real life. I write erotica and have been studying and researching, read tons of books about sexuality and sex in general, so I thiught to give this a try.

I am bicurious, but I would really only go with very androgynous males and even then it would just to be to experiment and fun. I have no problems with my sexuality and do not mind teasing other males jacking off over my butt, (yes I do anal and all the gay stuff).

I try to tease my viewers with flashes and dances, sometimes I play the guitar and sing, since I do not think I am a bad singer, but mostly I need to keep the mic off because I do not live alone.
My views seem to be always few, and I know it is hard to start out in everything, especially on a competitive industry such as this one. I engage with everybody, or I try to at least since many leave the room even before I utter sound.

I do not own a very good camera, but the lighting should be okay. I have seen people like me, new guys even with 900 viewers, yet they were merely jacking off with an absent expression while the tips kept flying. I do not think to be unattractive, also got some abs and an acceptable booty. My painus is 9 inches (no I am not kidding), and yet people seem to be ignoring me.

I tried to masturbate in both ways, suck some fake phalluses while moaning and whimpering, yet even then very few to none tipped me, perhaps I was giving away too much freely, but also the other guys did so and still received lots of tokens.
In four days I made 2500 tokens, but I know I could make more, yet I can not seem to solve this riddle.

Mayhaps I am just unlucky. I would really appreciate and love your opinions, I can use all the help I get. I shall post some pics too, to give you an idea.

Attachments

• 20170108_215012.jpg
    20170108_215012.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170108_215054.jpg
    20170108_215054.jpg
    555.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20160513_225044.jpg
    20160513_225044.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20161109_205306.jpg
    20161109_205306.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Hugs
Reactions: boymaidslover
Oh no, I just have to click once in a while on the room count of viewers. It is annoying, you may have 100 users but shows only 60 or so. Think everyone has that. Also if anyone knows, I would like to know how much time has to pass in order to refresh mu thumbnail profile pic. It is very important, I think, and even if I stay in the same positionwith my booy out for free a couple of minutes it does not seem to refresh at all, and looks silly to my viewers :p

Hallo boymaid. I´ve written some comments on chaturbate, about not being able to buy tokens cause i have no credit card. But if you really need money I could transfer some money to you. If you would like this simply reply on my post.

By the way. I demand nothing in return. I am a student myself, in Germany. I am also not an old, fat pervert. I just want to help you. But in Germany we got student grant. I don´t know how it is in Italy. I also didn´t have done something like this before, if you might think I am to intrusive.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.