AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New model: Can't seem to get tips.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2014
I started to mfc about a week ago. I heard the first week or so models get a good amount of people in their rooms and tips. But I just can't seem to get tips. I do everything like I'm supposed to. I talk to everyone, I move around a lot, etc.. I think my problem might be I look young. I am 19 but I look about 15. I feel as if it's a turn off. People(members) praise me for being pretty. But they never tip me. I just can't figure it out. Any advise would be good. I'm in a total slump.
Also, I want to maybe try out other sites too. Any good ideas on easy ones.

Do you have countdowns (eg, "500 tokens till topless!"), games (" flip a coin for 20 tokens, heads wins a video, tails wins a spank"), or things like videos/Flashes/spanks for the guys to tip for? Giving them lots of options and ways to interact is always helpful.

I don't think looking young would be a problem, if anything it can be an advantage.

I agree with kickaz that there are no easy sites but MFC is very unforgiving because of camscore. Now that you've started there though, your best bet for MFC success would be to come up with some good ideas quickly and try to implement them while you still have new model status. That does tend to bring in at least an influx of viewers who have to potential to become tippers and regulars, so it's a good time to try and maximize on. (With that said, there are tons of members who room-hop from new girl to new girl and prefer those rooms so if you miss out on new model status, you can still make MFC work! It's not the end of the world!)

If you haven't read this thread, it's invaluable as a new model: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=14554

One day at a time when it comes to camming and you'll define what success is for you. Every girl has a different approach and goes about things differently. You've gotta find where your comfort zones are and what makes YOU happy. Do take the advice of the other ladies and join the models only part of the forum. It's a great resource and a great way to enjoy your camming experience. Good luck! :p

Can you post your model name or a link to your MFC profile? Universal advice is okay, but if you want someone to help *you* specifically, then they must get an idea of what you are doing and how.

Kickaz said:
First tip for you: there are no easy sites
Second tip: beggining is slow for everyone

…Wow, a new level of bitterness has just been unlocked.

PunkInDrublic said:
Didn't come across as bitter to me pal, probably in a rush but wanted to help.

VvoB5Mv.gif

If nothing else, you've seen how a successful girl handles herself amidst the trolls. Has to be a little embarrassing to try that hard to get a rise out of someone, eh? :lol:

TicTacToe said:
Can you post your model name or a link to your MFC profile? Universal advice is okay, but if you want someone to help *you* specifically, then they must get an idea of what you are doing and how.

Kickaz said:
First tip for you: there are no easy sites
Second tip: beggining is slow for everyone

…Wow, a new level of bitterness has just been unlocked.

I am failing to see how this is bitter in any way.

OP: both Kickaz and tictactoe are onto something. Get verified on here, read the helpful info provided here in models only, and also linking us to your profile, twitter, etc. can give us a better idea of what's going on. Until then good luck, and don't be afraid to experiment with the way you run your room/games etc.

Of course, things are different for every person, but for me personally, I find the end of the month to be a pretty rough time. Lots of models are on, it's the end of the pay period and people are making their next paycheck look as good as possible/holding their spots on Miss MFC, maybe members are budgeting at the end of the month... the tips just don't flow as much in my room as they do in the beginning and middle of the month. Like I said, this is just an observation about how the end of the month goes for me, but not necessarily all models. I really hope that the beginning of this month is much kinder to you.

Definitely get verified as a model. There's a ton of great information in the models only section. It's a great community. Best wishes! :-D

Sorry I dont have much advice as I also just joined. I am having some of the same issues except I do have a couple of regulars who tip me well and a couple of regulars who "promise to tip" its hard not to believe them because I did join at a bad time. I joined two weeks before Christmas, took a few days off around xmas time and am now back at it the beginning of Jan when all I am hearing is that they spent their money over xmas and dont have anything for me but promises. I am sticking it out and getting online every day with new games/show ideas. I am not hitting my countdowns like I was before xmas so I think the holidays are hurting me... Anyway to your question I say just stick with it, let the compliments guide you too. If guys like that you did this one show and it worked out then do it again and try new ways of implementing it online each night. For me the spanks have worked out super well so I keep them in my topic a lot now.

:twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.