AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New model from UK payment options

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2016
Uk
Twitter Username
@SteffyxxxRose
Tumblr Username
steffy666rose
MFC Username
SteffyRose
Streamate Username
SteffRose
Hi everyone :)
I'm a new model from the UK, just waiting for my documents to be approved and everything. I was just wondering what is the best and cheapest payment method for girls in the UK? I am leaning more towards getting an international cheque sent to me as i don't have to pay any fees towards that, however, I've read that it can take aaaages, but compared to what I've heard about how much payoneer takes from you it seems the best option.
Also, how does tax work? do i have to sort that out myself or do i automatically get taxed before getting my net pay?

Thankyou !

Steffy xx

I have a payoneer card (which I don't want but lump it because its the easiest way to get paid).

In regards to taxes you need to register as self employed. You'll need to pay national insurance contributions if you earn over a certain amount (normally £11 a week but they take it annually now). You should put 20% of your pay away every time you get paid and just leave it until tax times. 2016/2017 I think the personal allowance before tax needs to be paid is £11,000. This year (2015/2016) its £10,600. After you've reached those thresholds you will be charged 20% for whatever you earn on top.

Keep all receipts for anything cam related such as costumes etc. You can also claim for a portion of your internet and stuff.

• Helpful!
Reactions: annamaytiddies
Status
Not open for further replies.