AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New model help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2018
Hi all. I've been camming for a few months now on MFC and CB. CB, I would have to say is my fav. I seem to be having a problem attracting a crowd. I like to talk and get to know my guests first. Some seem to think we have "instant turn on" buttons. It' all like foreplay right. Problem is I' not attracting the crowd that I want. I'm averaging about $20-$35 an hr which of course I would like to up. This is mainly on CB. MFCs cam score kills me. I usually can only be on MFC for about an hour before score starts tanning. Cheap guys on there I guess. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm pretty, have the right curves and plenty of toys. Everyone who takes the time to chat loves me!! How can I bring more people to me?? I also take advantage of Twitter. I know it takes time and I'm doing ok but I want to do even better....help

As far as I have noticed, it's very much time. You will get your audience in time but you should focus on bettering your content/making content. I only do MFC and something I do notice is that videos sell like hotcakes. As for bringing people in, having nice lighting, a nice environment and looking positive/not bored helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.