AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new Mortal Kombat movie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bawksy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
I just saw the new trailer and I came in my pants.

Turn on 720p and go fullscreen. You'll cum buckets.

Saw this trailer a few days ago. I'm not even a huge fan of MK and you were right, I came buckets.

It's not really a trailer, this was done for a pitch of a re-vamp of the mortal kombat MOVIE franchise. This director wants to make it "gritty" and "real", which means an underground martial arts tournament is the ideal setting for realism.

I like it. I would watch it. That said, not too happy about the realism aspect of some of those characters. If they wanted more realism, they should have stuck to a more realistic cast. Kang, Lao, Cage, Blade, Jax, Stryker, Kano, etc. Then had a few "not so real" characters like Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Smoke (basically the ninjas in masks) without much shown of their history or special moves. Then include Shang Tsung and Raiden as a bit otherworldly characters. Hell, first movie could just stick to the cast from the first game (Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Kano, Cage, Blade, Kang, and Raiden). Second movie, you just add in Jax, Lao, Reptile, Kitana, Mileena, and introduce the Tarkatan Baraka. At this point you only have TWO people that look fairly inhuman to the untrainted eye, since the ninjas are all masked. You can work with that in a pretty realistic and gritty way. By the time you get to crazy shit people are already hooked.

Also, new video game: http://www.youtube.com/user/MKCommunityManager

I like it. Don't have any issues with them trying to make everything "realistic" as it's based on a game to begin with.

This could also spawn some pretty cool new Mortal Kombat games.

It'll be as awesome as that video game based off that other movie based off that video game? Street Fighter 2: Movie Edition.
Or that other time they took a video game and tried to make it realistic and rewrote the story? Worst van dam movie ever.

I am getting tired of all these 80s and 90s pop culture things being made into movies myself! The GI Joe movie ruined it for me. Does this new MK movie have any tie in to a game release or is is just a rehash of the old one? If not, they get a big fat Fail from me in the relevancy department! MK hasn't been cool since 1994.

Freq said:
I am getting tired of all these 80s and 90s pop culture things being made into movies myself! The GI Joe movie ruined it for me. Does this new MK movie have any tie in to a game release or is is just a rehash of the old one? If not, they get a big fat Fail from me in the relevancy department! MK hasn't been cool since 1994.

From the looks of it, they are just using the names and some abilities of the characters. I'm sure it's just going to be your usual summer blockbuster action super F/X movie.

From my understanding it was just a treatment to sell a movie. And the next MK game isn't out until 2011 I think. Also, MK is still pretty awesome. The 4th game sucked bu it really picked up for Deception, Armageddon and Deadly Alliance. Also, I thought Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe was cool, just not as good at the prior 3 games.

I hope it has all the same characters with different actors again, I fucking loved the second one.

But rly, MK is one of my favourite movies evar, I hope this is filled with win.

Status
Not open for further replies.