AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Music for MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
It sounds so much like every other song... I think that's the only thing off-putting about Muse to me. He just always is whining...

Sorry lol :(

You're not sorry! :p

I would have another song of their's to suggest, but it was never released in the USA and is impossible to buy for anything less than an arm and a leg online. It's easily the heaviest rock song they've done.

May I suggest some Chris Brown?

Attachments

• 1274640925802.jpg
    1274640925802.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 489
arachn1d said:

This is my new favorite song and video. Thx spidey.

Anyone who can honestly say they weren't at least bobbing their head to this beat... well yea.

FYI: The lyrics are Korean.

Another good one:
(Got Legs?)

Hey ambu, hope your weekend went well, mine was fantastic...thanks for asking? Anyways, I have been jamming out to this band called the dirty heads all weekend. They are pretty chill, feel good, music. I don't know if you're into that kinda stuff, but I figure anyone reading this may benefit from checking them out.

Adios guys

"Not The Sun", "The Archers Bows Have Broken", and "Handcuffs" by Brand New.

"AA XXX", "Lovertits", "I Feel Cream", "Show Stopper", and "Tent In Your Pants" by Peaches.

"Misery Business" by Paramore is also pretty good.

I know this is an old post, but here are some ideals.

Underworld Born Slippy.

This AMV telling everything about what happen in the second Vampire Hunter D movie. So you been warned.

Depeche Mode- In your room.

What can I say this song fit you perfectly. LOL

Castle in the sky.

Cage the Elephant is bad ass. I often dance with that paired up these songs.

Underdog - Kasabian

Zero - Yeah Yeah Yeah's

Electric Feel - MGMT

Gravity - Nico Vega

Ghost Inside - Broken Bells

Hope these help for your search!

Oh! I didn't even realize how old this post was originally!

Well hope the songs help anyways :p

Hey Amber!!

I was telling you the other day about a group I think you would like. They are called The Airborne Toxic Event. Here are some links to a couple of their songs. I hope you enjoy them. :)

Let me know what you think. I'd love to know. :)

DrRex

DrRex said:
Let me know what you think. I'd love to know. :)

DrRex
AHH!! That first song was on KROQ all the time for a while and it drove me insane! :D :D :D It's like some guy's whiney story put to a song without a proper beat or rhythm.

Sorry but I'm always honest with my opinions about music. Thank you for the suggestions, but now I must turn on something to get that out of my head lol. His voice hurts my brain. :lol:

Hahaha!!! I loved your response. I'm sorry it held such unfortunate memories for you. I do appreciate your honesty though.

I will find some other songs/artists that are a bit more happy and uplifting for you. ;)

Jebbaz said:

here's the first that came to mind.

I think this is the closest anyone's gotten to my music taste in a while. :)

Jebbaz said:

I'm gonna keep posting a song a day until I run out.

Funny, coming from a girl who likes Coheed.... I don't like the guy's voice in that song. :-D Nice otherwise.

I may be slacking in the next few days, these count for awhile, until I have more free time.

I think I've mentioned Poets of the Fall to you a couple times in your room, Amber... but the conversation was flowing to other directions so vigorously I didn't want to pester you about them at the time.
So let me take this opportunity to introduce you to a few of their songs:

The last one, Carnival of Rust, I only included because it's by far my favourite song of them, and generally one of the most beautiful songs I've heard. I do realize it might be a little too mopey to swing your lovely booty to. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.