AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New on MFC Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hi, this is for a model I moderate on CB (for over 1 year).
She has finally switched to doing multi sites - CB + now MFC.

I am not sure if I am going crazy here, imagining things or have it jumbled up and confused with another cam site, but I thought I read somewhere on here that models go into other models rooms and message users to try steal them? Like I say, I THINK I read it was for MFC, but I have read a lot of threads and posts and obviously lots of cam sites get mentioned, so I may be completely wrong.

Obviously, I want to look out for her and she is not one to speak amazing English (she can speak a decent amount but when it gets to reading lots of it, settings etc for example, it gets confusing and too much - understandable). So, if this is the case, how does one turn it off or stop it?

I did notice on her second day she had a person in red below her name, and if I hovered over that users name, it was a female/woman broadcaster. This is what made me remember reading on here about having members get stolen via messages/PMs in rooms - again, I am not sure exactly what site(s), but CB and MFC are ones that get mentioned the most, so it's why I think it could be MFC.

Thanks very much in advance, greatly appreciated

Hi, this is for a model I moderate on CB (for over 1 year).
She has finally switched to doing multi sites - CB + now MFC.

I am not sure if I am going crazy here, imagining things or have it jumbled up and confused with another cam site, but I thought I read somewhere on here that models go into other models rooms and message users to try steal them? Like I say, I THINK I read it was for MFC, but I have read a lot of threads and posts and obviously lots of cam sites get mentioned, so I may be completely wrong.

Obviously, I want to look out for her and she is not one to speak amazing English (she can speak a decent amount but when it gets to reading lots of it, settings etc for example, it gets confusing and too much - understandable). So, if this is the case, how does one turn it off or stop it?

I did notice on her second day she had a person in red below her name, and if I hovered over that users name, it was a female/woman broadcaster. This is what made me remember reading on here about having members get stolen via messages/PMs in rooms - again, I am not sure exactly what site(s), but CB and MFC are ones that get mentioned the most, so it's why I think it could be MFC.

Thanks very much in advance, greatly appreciated
Model admin > model settings. From here she can block models from entering her room

Upvote 0
Some models have no issue with other models in their room, others do & block them.

However, when I am on I get at least 5pm's over a 3 hour period from models I've never visited and they all just say "Hi Dear"
Is this some outside mfc spambot ? or is Hi Dear the preferred greeting by eastern European models?

Upvote 0
Model admin > model settings. From here she can block models from entering her room

Thanks a lot, greatly appreciated.
Are there any other sites this typically happens on too? Not sure if she will be planning to go/try other ones, but it doesn't harm to know in advance to block the models.

Upvote 0
I am pretty sure what happens 90%+ is a model using a guest account goes into the room of high camscore/popular model and then PM's tipping members asking them to come visit her room.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.