AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New -- picking what to wear.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ember_bb

Cam Model
Jun 15, 2017
Twitter Username
@ember_bb
Chaturbate Username
ember_bb
How much clothes do you have for camming?
How many different looks/outfits/lingerie, etc do you think is enough so it doesn't look like you wear the same things all the time? (Model and members POVs are welcome.)

I'm the worst. I wear the same 3 bras with random panties and a black tank top thrown over top every single shift. I actually have people make silly comments about what I wear and I just ignore them.

Just depends on how you want to do things to be honest. Some folks have a lot of things to choose from, some prefer to keep it simple. Over the years I've turned into the opposite of @Missvc up there when it comes to lingerie/costumes/shoes and so on for camming/clips (I horde that shit), but really it's up to the person who the clothes (or lack there of) is going to be on.

There is no required amount of camming related clothing you have to have. Hell, half my wardrobe could be worn on cam and that's just because I dress like a lazy slut IRL most of the time. :hilarious:

From a member's perspective, I would say it depends upon what you have plans for shows. Do you want to do a variety of different things such as cosplay, themed shows? Or, more toned down, and kind of along the lines of "girl next door" type look and it's casual?

Some of the models I frequent, I'll typically see them cycle through clothes every few days before wearing samething as previously. Others, it's at least a couple of weeks. Do I mind? Not at all. Do I have some favorite clothes of theirs? Absolutely.

On a side note, I dated a gal whom had well over 100 matching sets of bras/panties. All different styles from boy shorts, thongs, classic cut, etc. with many different colours. Of course, she had probably just as many shoes and boots...

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I got to a lot of fetish events so most of my cam outfits double up as fet event outfits. On top of that I'm a massive horder at times so I'm usually in something different all the time... I have a few faves though, the stuff I feel best in and I'll go back to them for camming and events.

Honestly, go for stuff that makes you feel sexy, if that's being able to wear three different outfits per session... do it. If it's a pair of shorts and a tank top that works too.

After all the main aim (for the viewers) is to get the clothes off anyway

I got to a lot of fetish events so most of my cam outfits double up as fet event outfits. On top of that I'm a massive horder at times so I'm usually in something different all the time... I have a few faves though, the stuff I feel best in and I'll go back to them for camming and events.

Honestly, go for stuff that makes you feel sexy, if that's being able to wear three different outfits per session... do it. If it's a pair of shorts and a tank top that works too.

After all the main aim (for the viewers) is to get the clothes off anyway

You know what the sad thing for me is? I have an entire dresser dedicated to outfits for kink events and never wear any of it on cam lol.

Why not? Surely a lot of it would be suitable

Too hard to get on and off all the time (private show based site) and then I also get more requests for femdom/fetish and I do primarily vanilla shows.

I struggle with this because I don't have a ton of sexy stuff- my house burned down a while back and I never really replaced anything for clothing and that includes lingerie

that said- my normal wardrobe as small as it is is like MILF meets stepford wife- so a lot of what I do have is flowy and sheer so it sort of works
best reception Ive had for room attention though has been thigh high leg warmers- super short shorts and an off the shoulder sweatshirt and anything in fairly bright colors
lotta models just wear whatever the fuck tbh- Ive seen crazy expensive cosplay outfits all the way down to cheap fredricks of hollywood lingerie to tanks and sweats
wear what makes you feel happy and sexy

Yes, thank you all.

I struggle with this because I don't have a ton of sexy stuff- my house burned down a while back and I never really replaced anything for clothing and that includes lingerie

that said- my normal wardrobe as small as it is is like MILF meets stepford wife- so a lot of what I do have is flowy and sheer so it sort of works
best reception Ive had for room attention though has been thigh high leg warmers- super short shorts and an off the shoulder sweatshirt and anything in fairly bright colors.

So, would you say you wear the same thing often? (1-2x a week?) And, if so, do you get complaints about it?

Yes, thank you all.

So, would you say you wear the same thing often? (1-2x a week?) And, if so, do you get complaints about it?

I haven't had any complaints about anything Ive worn but tbh I've been blissfully free of trolls. lot of stuff I have is mix and match and I like basic string bikinis under stuff- great for boobie flashing/oil/ice whatever

I'm the worst. I wear the same 3 bras with random panties and a black tank top thrown over top every single shift. I actually have people make silly comments about what I wear and I just ignore them.

I'll wear the same tank, bra, and yoga pants three days in a row with different panties, idgaf and I've never had a comment about it.

Dudes are less bothered about what you're wearing and more interested in what's under your clothes. TIDDIES, YO!

I'll wear the same tank, bra, and yoga pants three days in a row with different panties, idgaf and I've never had a comment about it.

Dudes are less bothered about what you're wearing and more interested in what's under your clothes. TIDDIES, YO!

this is the gospel truth. i have "outfits" for camming, but they tend to just cause more trouble because i primarily work on SM and if i'm having private show after private show after private show... i'm not going to be wearing much in the way of clothes anyway. i usually wear the same tank top w a different pair of panties for a couple days in the row and i'll switch out the shirt.

on SM you're not allowed to be bottomless in public chat or i'd honestly not wear any panties either. #freedom

wear whatever you want and if you want more spicy lingerie and stuff, invest in it when you can :)

when i first cammed and was mildly successful i went on a shopping binge to get all these cute flirty outfits or whatever for cam and i barely even ended up wearing them lmao.
i am non-nude... so i mean, my wardrobe is pretty important to me, but even when i had one guy say something about me wearing the same outfit twice in a week i just laughed and the room moved on because, like seriously... who cares? :haha: :wasntme: sassy-ness aside, i am legit about not needing so many outfits etc unless YOU want them. you do you babe, and the right people will follow and stick around.

Too hard to get on and off all the time (private show based site) and then I also get more requests for femdom/fetish and I do primarily vanilla shows.
That's fair, I have a lot of stuff that's really easy to take off... and if it isn't I tend to step away from the camera for a moment to put it back on. People have suggested I wear one of my corsets but hell no, too hard to take on and off and far too hard to move around in... I'm clumsy enough as it is.

People have suggested I wear one of my corsets but hell no, too hard to take on and off

I love wearing my corsets, but I'm not about to wear one on Streamate and deal with all the impatient asses who can't wait for me to unlace it so I can get naked. You just know it'll go like this:

"get naked bb"
"Ok, just let me unlace my corset so I don't break it when I take it off!" *starts unlacing*
"faster bb"
"unlacing a corset takes time, if you wanted someone naked instantly, you should have picked someone who wasn't wearing a corset" *continues unlacing*
"you're a fucking scam! rant rant whine rant!" *leaves in a huff and rates 1 star*

Reactions: KarlaKaress
I love wearing my corsets, but I'm not about to wear one on Streamate and deal with all the impatient asses who can't wait for me to unlace it so I can get naked. You just know it'll go like this:

"get naked bb"
"Ok, just let me unlace my corset so I don't break it when I take it off!" *starts unlacing*
"faster bb"
"unlacing a corset takes time, if you wanted someone naked instantly, you should have picked someone who wasn't wearing a corset" *continues unlacing*
"you're a fucking scam! rant rant whine rant!" *leaves in a huff and rates 1 star*

when I buy a corset it's laced in the back, hooks in the front, so I've gotten used to taking it off pretty quickly. I love corsets. If I had one with laces only I would probably leave it on and just take my panties/bottoms off.

PS is there a certain site you buy nice BBW corsets from?

when I buy a corset it's laced in the back, hooks in the front, so I've gotten used to taking it off pretty quickly. I love corsets. If I had one with laces only I would probably leave it on and just take my panties/bottoms off.

PS is there a certain site you buy nice BBW corsets from?

Mine have a busk in the front and lace up the back, but if you just unhook the busk, you'll eventually break it, so the laces need to be loosened first, pretty much all the way.

All of mine are either Timeless Trends or Orchard Corset. I have nine total.

I do exceptionally well when I dress modestly. It's weird. It could be because I'm more relatable? Because no normal person hangs out in their underwear home alone on their computer, right?

Or maybe my customers want to make me into a modest women? PFFFFFFT.... In their dreams, amirite?

"get naked bb"
"faster bb"

I don't understand some people. Yeah, I get it they're paying for something and want biggest bang for buck. But, I'm a weakling for a nice, long, sensual striptease.

I don't understand some people. Yeah, I get it they're paying for something and want biggest bang for buck. But, I'm a weakling for a nice, long, sensual striptease.
yeah i would think if you choose croset you want A lots of teasing or B keep it on....but i've already learned how different men and women think in these situations by employing my best male friend, my husband, and befriending a model with similar constitutions to mine and hanging out for a few of her whole shows. Things men notice/pay attention to is so much different even when the goal is similar.

Since I pretty much only do fetish and femdom I have a ton of fetish wear, I also am a lingerie junkie so I have a lot of that too. I keep most of it in my cam room to be ready to put on for shows, but never wear them when I get on cam. I pretty much wear the same 3 outfits every time I'm on cam and in public chat :haha:

Normally when I log on cam I just wear something that's easy to put on and get off (usually a tank top and a skirt/shorts) with a matching bra and panty set underneath. Since I'm on a private site if a customer wants fetish wear or a specific kind of lingerie/clothing I'll just change into it while we are doing our show, then when we're done I'll change back into the basic outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.