AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Streamate Layout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you could just ask here, I bet one of us could help answer your questions. ;)

Reactions: Nordling
I don't really know what to make of Streamate so far. I don't mind the layout (certainly looks nicer than MFC) and I love the way the preview windows work. It makes it incredibly easy to check out the vibe of a room without actually having to go into the room. Tipping in dollar amounts is interesting. I'm not sure if that'll lead to me tipping more or less than I do on MFC. I can't see it ever replacing MFC for me as it's (seemingly) very show-oriented and less chill-and-chat-shit-and-tip-when-you-can. Which is what I like most about MFC. It's cool to have an alternative though.

Also, I'm a fucking idiot. Despite being warned about it in this very thread, I forgot to uncheck the box that automatically subscribes me to that shady looking dating site. I emailed them yesterday to cancel my subscription but they haven't got back to me yet. I shall be pissed if I wind up being charged a month's subscription.

mynameisbob84 said:
I don't really know what to make of Streamate so far. I don't mind the layout (certainly looks nicer than MFC) and I love the way the preview windows work. It makes it incredibly easy to check out the vibe of a room without actually having to go into the room. Tipping in dollar amounts is interesting. I'm not sure if that'll lead to me tipping more or less than I do on MFC. I can't see it ever replacing MFC for me as it's (seemingly) very show-oriented and less chill-and-chat-shit-and-tip-when-you-can. Which is what I like most about MFC. It's cool to have an alternative though.

Also, I'm a fucking idiot. Despite being warned about it in this very thread, I forgot to uncheck the box that automatically subscribes me to that shady looking dating site. I emailed them yesterday to cancel my subscription but they haven't got back to me yet. I shall be pissed if I wind up being charged a month's subscription.
Hi. You probably will be charged, and they're pretty decent about reversing it. You'll probably have to call an 800 number though. It's inconvenient for a few minutes, but that's all. They're sneaky, but they aren't thieves.

Reactions: LadyLuna
You'll find occasional rooms that hang more like an MFC room, on a talkative night I'm pretty much a social room. The only difference is the sense of community in gold shows. Everyone has to pay in if they want to see and that means a lot less random shouting and shoving while a pretty lady is trying to get off. However since the show takes you to a private room and then ends at a set time it can be a little confusing for those of us used to perving MFC.

You will see a lot less games and such but they do happen in some rooms but the sitesis way more show related than others.

One SM model has figured out how to make a SM room pretty much like an MFC room: Set up a gold show...but make the buy-in $0, and make the goal also $0, then set a show length for a crazy long time like an hour. Then, to get into her show, all you have to do is enter her room like if there was no show. With this setup she then can run countdowns, demand tips, and do any kind of show she wants--full nudity, cum show, anything she chooses. If she needs to ban someone, she just stops the show and resets it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.